YesNoOk

* KoF CuB 2017 *Challenge to Ultimate Battle ( SNK vs Playmore ) Updated Edition (Read 14726 times)

Started by Brazombie, January 20, 2017, 03:00:23 am
Share this topic:
* KoF CuB 2017 *Challenge to Ultimate Battle ( SNK vs Playmore ) Updated Edition
New #1  January 20, 2017, 03:00:23 am
    • Brazil

The feast has begun and all are invited.

- This project is a legitimate homage to the 15th anniversary of "The King of Fighters 2002"

- Several gameplay attributes are based on the original game, without any authorization or consent of SNK Playmore, fan made cannot be sold.

- Every interface was altered for this new game : colors, voices, sounds, music, lifebar, portraits, icons, backgrounds, characters

- Several researches were made to join details of plenty sources, to select the best ones and to gather in this considered game.

- Directly thanks to the authors of these used items: chars, stages, screenpack.

Details :

* Winmugen with updated plugins

* 135 characters - ( 66 visible + 69 extra chars, occult sidelong in the selection screen )

* 80 new different stages and music

* Matches graduation by according to the opponent's difficulty level : (15) arcade mode

* Readjustment of movement , speed, volume, parameters and others

Upgraded by " Brazombie " 2017 , original project by Hiro-Hiro #Winmugen ,

DL: https://firedrop.com/34631737b486c6dadaab63174544c7d9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DLC Tizoc and Yamazaki SvP (unified chars) not included :

Tizoc svp : https://firedrop.com/b03f77bd6a50d528a596e6201e699482

Yamazaki svp : https://firedrop.com/2a3948c0203dbaaed91d67c26f33af02

Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:39:18 pm by Brazombie
Re: * KoF CuB 2017 *Challenge to Ultimate Battle ( SNK vs Playmore ) Updated Edition
#2  January 20, 2017, 04:33:39 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Did you make sure every fighter had a unified gameplay?
Re: * KoF CuB 2017 *Challenge to Ultimate Battle ( SNK vs Playmore ) Updated Edition
#3  January 20, 2017, 04:53:48 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

you know the answer already lol...nope looks like a compilation of random kof shit

Winmugen? That means Ai on this is either gonna be non existent OR
Hard as viagara unbeatable
#4  January 20, 2017, 04:13:55 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
hi friend Brazombie i don't get download from the server ''firedrop'' i already create and activated a account but always show this error ''Invalid credentials.''
i already try download without register or login but don't download too :(

if Possible reupload to another server like 4shared, mediafire or mega ok.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#5  January 20, 2017, 04:34:32 pm

you know the answer already lol...nope looks like a compilation of random kof shit

nope these chars aint random at all. they actually just as good as the source kof game. these are not a bunch of random chars slap in a game trust me. this game been around for a very long time. this game was made by hiro hiro long time ago. but now this guy here is redoing and finishing the project. this video here is the more updated version of thi. and its for 1.0 or 1.1 i think. check this out. the chars are coded very accurate to the real kof games. i cant wait tell this guy release the updated version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_PL4P0KZtw
#6  January 21, 2017, 02:12:20 am
@Ramon Garcia

just use jdownloader 2 to download it, just downloaded it now.
jdownloader 2 is open source i think so it's a safe app
#7  January 21, 2017, 02:44:05 am
i just downloaded it, without any troubles... so even without additional programs it's easy to take it. the link is working for me :)

and as an old user and fan of winmugen era i like the description by brazombie.

i'll try it once completed the DL
thanks for the share :D
#8  January 21, 2017, 04:50:01 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
@Ramon Garcia

just use jdownloader 2 to download it, just downloaded it now.
jdownloader 2 is open source i think so it's a safe app

I try with the program Jdownloader 2 and mipony and not work the link :( , i live in São Paulo Brazil i don't know if is because the location, but unfortunatelly i will have to forget this game because i don't have acess to download :( , anyway thanks for answer friend Brazombie.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#9  January 21, 2017, 02:07:41 pm
    • Brazil
Answering to all:  The original chars were already unified in the old version, I increased the extras to diversify the arcade mode, receiving new opponents. Therefore it is not a game totally random! I like Winmugen a lot, plenty people still like that. Several modifications were made, it is a commemorative edition to "KOF 02" with new look. This was accomplished in 3 months, many positive details exist. The host firedrop is liberated, clean the cookies and authentications of your computer and the download will be free.
#10  January 21, 2017, 09:26:55 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Glad to see you here bruh and congrats, really a neat update of Hiro-Hiro's SvP. :)
#11  January 22, 2017, 10:17:30 pm
    • Brazil
I tried to reverence kof´02, I hope more people make new versions, and I am anxious to see the definitive version of HiroHiro´s svp 1.1
#12  January 22, 2017, 11:09:27 pm

nope these chars aint random at all.

Eh, sort of. They've got all of the basic features, sure, but not everyone has the same buttons for knockback attacks and rolling, and just about everyone who wasn't in the original SNKvsPlaymore can't go into MAX Mode like the original cast can. (And Okina just doesn't fit at all. If you're not going to take out everything from Last Blade and add in all of the essentials from KOF, then you shouldn't even bother adding him in the first place.) On top of that, the new characters aren't always balanced that well compared to the old ones, at least when it comes to damage.  All attacks from Joe Hwa do less damage than the same ones from plain ol' Joe, even though there's not any real reason for that to be the case and that's just one example. So while it's a very good compilation, it's still a compilation, or at least half of it is.
#13  January 24, 2017, 05:23:45 pm

nope these chars aint random at all.

Eh, sort of. They've got all of the basic features, sure, but not everyone has the same buttons for knockback attacks and rolling, and just about everyone who wasn't in the original SNKvsPlaymore can't go into MAX Mode like the original cast can. (And Okina just doesn't fit at all. If you're not going to take out everything from Last Blade and add in all of the essentials from KOF, then you shouldn't even bother adding him in the first place.) On top of that, the new characters aren't always balanced that well compared to the old ones, at least when it comes to damage.  All attacks from Joe Hwa do less damage than the same ones from plain ol' Joe, even though there's not any real reason for that to be the case and that's just one example. So while it's a very good compilation, it's still a compilation, or at least half of it is.

yea i tested this game out this person added regular chars in for chars from svp.
#14  January 24, 2017, 08:24:39 pm
    • Brazil
Who have this version 2014 ? on Infinity Ground page do not have download:

#15  January 24, 2017, 10:59:53 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I tried to reverence kof´02, I hope more people make new versions, and I am anxious to see the definitive version of HiroHiro´s svp 1.1

Really enjoy what you did. :)
I did a conversion to 1.1 of the old version long time ago (and i'll update it). I hope to see the final version of SvP soon too.