YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510601 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#41  February 06, 2009, 12:17:42 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
^
who isnt xD
#42  February 06, 2009, 01:03:42 pm
  • Proud Pinoy
Anyway, you guys should really start a tutorial for animating attacks and stances extremely smoothly!!!!! Everybody, no I'm not exaggerating. EVERYBODY WILL LEARN FROM IT. (Just don't make it Spanish please. Your spriting tutorial is in Spanish and most people don't understand it :()
combine the images on
http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/tut.htm
with the text on
http://web.archive.org/web/20070219222311/http://www.rgf-network.com/~thechaindog/tutorials/heihachi/

and there's your tutorial. once you can do sprites like those relatively quickly you can start thinking of animating. as for how they do it, i think they use other game animations as reference (just like you mentioned how they used sonic ds as a reference).
[/quote]

I already know how to make sprites in their style. I've already made Zero, Felt and Spider. I want to learn how to animate, and most likely everyone else wants too.
#43  February 06, 2009, 08:24:34 pm
  • Causcasian fellows can, in fact, leap! GO BROOKLYN
    • ourc.trinitymugen.net
I have seen Chocobo and Etna in a MUGEN fullgame. Either I'm hallucinating, or someone is clearly trying to buy their way into my heart. AND IT'S DEFINITELY WORKING.

Anyways, I very much like the Tales-esque direction. It's a very flexible standard and it works quite well for Soma. :)
Good luck and please, continue to blow my mind.
Select Filmography: Do The White Thing, Brooklyn, The Assassination of Malcolm Little, Love & Racketball, He Has Extraordinary Skill, Flimflamed, Tales from the Neighborhood
#44  February 06, 2009, 08:53:50 pm
Given the nice pixel art for the character sprites and backdrops, it's a shame the effects are all of the blurry, transparent Particle Illusion variety. In my opinion, of course.
+1
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#45  February 07, 2009, 12:36:37 am
I just can't wait for this game to be released. ;D

Take all the time needed to make this awesome. :sugoi:
#46  February 07, 2009, 01:33:37 am
ah found it out, its quite easy to animate like that with graphics gale. just lasso the object and turn the clock bit by bit.
(misses is this game:mario, solid snake, captain commando, killzone, tekken, kratos, tomb raider)
#47  February 07, 2009, 02:15:45 am
  • DAT SAX

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#48  February 07, 2009, 04:28:24 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
An awesome question. :P Who thinks the Chocobo will have a special with the Fat Chocobo? I have a feeling its going to have a Fat Chocobo Summon and another summon of a bunch of Chocobos running across the screen owning the opponent. It just sounds so right for some reason. :)

Oh! I'm curious about something else too. Will their be any characters or enemies that can fly? Maybe even a flying boss?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#49  February 07, 2009, 04:53:43 am
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
Congratulations on great work! I'm expecting big news and the release :sugoi:
#50  February 07, 2009, 04:05:59 pm
I have been watching this for awhile and it looks to be the most promising full game there is but about the dissidia voices will they only be jp or will they change when the US release of dissidia comes out, and I know you hate requests but I can't help myself(your game is too awesome to resist but I won't say anything more of this) if possible I would like gilgamesh(ffv) and hope for Isaac(golden sun) but if you need any help I can try to be supportive but I doubt it.   

I wish you luck in your game and will wait patiently.    :o ;D :sugoi:

also think fat chocobo summon is a good idea.
#51  February 08, 2009, 01:32:17 am
I watched the video again and saw that you are using some of the DS/GBA Sonic sprites. I suggest you guys not since it will look weird.
#52  February 08, 2009, 01:49:50 am
I think everything will be 100% by them, either you are seeing things or there is just something unfinished/placeholder
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#53  February 08, 2009, 01:55:54 am
i think they used the ds/gba sprites as references for animation

also stop suggesting characters!! i am pretty sure they've already picked everybody they want in the game
#54  February 08, 2009, 03:10:50 am
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
I guess it might look similar to the DS/GBA sprites because the size is a bit similar and we based some movements from those games, but still all of Sonic's and every character sprites are from scratch.

The only thing that might be a placeholder is his default colors, Ork said that he wanted to make the default colors darker like in Sonic's older games instead the actual light blue in recent games. Still the light blue would be an alternative color.

I can't say anything about Fat Chocobo..  ::)

About the blurry effects... not really sure how to fix it, they look good on Particle Illusion but get a bit blurry when importing them to MUGEN. The latest effects we made (Nina's) look less blurry though.

#55  February 08, 2009, 04:00:08 am
    • Poland
About the blurry effects... not really sure how to fix it, they look good on Particle Illusion but get a bit blurry when importing them to MUGEN. The latest effects we made (Nina's) look less blurry though.

It's matter of personal taste really. I, for example like blurry stuff.

Concerning trailer I can't anything new, maybe simple good luck with finishing all those stuff.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#56  February 08, 2009, 07:44:50 am
  • Causcasian fellows can, in fact, leap! GO BROOKLYN
    • ourc.trinitymugen.net
ah found it out, its quite easy to animate like that with graphics gale. just lasso the object and turn the clock bit by bit.
(misses is this game:mario, solid snake, captain commando, killzone, tekken, kratos, tomb raider)

[size=80pt]WHAT.[/size]
Select Filmography: Do The White Thing, Brooklyn, The Assassination of Malcolm Little, Love & Racketball, He Has Extraordinary Skill, Flimflamed, Tales from the Neighborhood
#57  February 08, 2009, 08:05:07 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I can't say anything about Fat Chocobo..  ::)

That's fair. I'd rather be surprised than knowing everything before it comes out.

Ze Question Masta haz anothzer question. :P
I'm not requesting anything! I am just asking if you or Orkimides have ever thought about having movie characters? Like Van Helsing (Your Werewolf transformation from DeviantArt reminds me of him a lot!) or.... or.... I can't think of anyone else. OH! Kadaj or the other 2 from AC? The guy from Kung Pow Enter The Fist, lol. Okay dumb question. There aren't many movie guys that you could add so it's pointless to think about having movie characters.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#58  February 08, 2009, 06:25:37 pm
not really requesting, more keeping the thread alive:P
btw would it be possible that we could get to see a full one on one battle sometime?
instead of seqeunces of all sorts a battles.
#59  February 08, 2009, 06:33:02 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can try making them hi-res, often when resizing effects for lo-res they lose detail and therefore sharpness.  But I think felineki was "suggesting" they could also have that classic sprite look rather than using transparencies.

WHAT
Tomb Raider's not a classic?
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#60  February 08, 2009, 06:37:10 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/