YesNoOk

General HDBZ Discussion topic (Read 819070 times)

Started by Iced, May 15, 2015, 11:27:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: General HDBZ Discussion topic
#21  May 21, 2015, 01:49:37 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Cool, I would love to see something similar implemented into the actual game.

Hey, whatever happened to the topics for Gohan's costumes and Frieza's soldier heads?
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#22  May 21, 2015, 03:31:53 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
So even though there's already an official HDBZ screenpack being made, I have to admit Mr. Kiske's design is pretty fresh

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D
#23  May 21, 2015, 03:37:53 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I'm not really sure about the "fresh" part of it, it is basically a recolored SFZ2's character select.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#24  May 21, 2015, 03:41:06 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I'm not really sure about the "fresh" part of it, it is basically a recolored SFZ2's character select.

For a split second, I thought that ShadowX03 was using fresh as in cool, but after seeing that and comparing Kiske's rendition, I have to say that's pretty lame (though good try anyways)
This is a generic forum signature.
#25  May 21, 2015, 04:46:26 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Hey guys I wanted to submit my original character select screen concept, please enjoy!!!

#26  May 21, 2015, 05:11:25 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Hey guys I wanted to submit my original character select screen concept, please enjoy!!!

Hmmm, Rage of The Dragons I presume? Anyhoo, I'm saving that screen to make a future SP where I rip you off. Thanks mate! :P :P
This is a generic forum signature.

crp

#27  May 21, 2015, 11:23:29 am
    • France
Is there a way to disable to shortcut D-DB-F for QCB-F supers? I use it a lot not on purpose when doing crouch normals to fireballs and it's really annoying.
#28  May 21, 2015, 12:06:22 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You'll have to go in the CMD file of each character having this command, and change the correct command definition to "D,DB,B,F, ..."
I don't recall the commands having the type of shortcut you mention, but I can't check right now ...

crp

#29  May 21, 2015, 01:02:46 pm
    • France
Ok I checked this in the new Vegeta CMD file.
Input for Bakuhatsuha is QCB-F punch.
I changed in the CMD file input for LVL2 Bakuhatsuha from ~D, $B, F, x+y to ~D, DB, B, F, x+y. Then I tested the shortcut (D, DB, D, DF, F x+y) and Vegeta did Bakuhatsuha LVL 1. And when I did QCB-F+x+y he did LVL2.
~D, $B, F is too lenient for me and lead to many wasted supers.
#30  May 21, 2015, 01:24:14 pm
    • Spain
    • eduardo.polonio.gutierrez@gmail.com
Sorry!!My screenpack is only an idea based on SFA2. I know that is not original or fresh,but I did while Z2 Team screenpack expected. Had no intention of my screenpack be the project.

P.D;  All characters will challenge mode in training?

Español: Lo siento mucho! No quería que esta idea mía (basada en Alpha 2) fuera el screenpack del proyecto. Simplemente era un screenpack para esperar el oficial! En ningún momento quería que fuera muy original y muy fresco.
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:38:16 pm by Ky_Kiske
#31  May 21, 2015, 02:37:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
we moved away from doing challenge modes, it added a lot of work and it ended up making chars take much longer to make. Sorry!
#32  May 21, 2015, 03:37:17 pm
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
Oh, well that's probably why it looked good. I haven't ever played SFA2 so that'd be why I didn't notice it. My bad everyone

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D

crp

#33  May 22, 2015, 01:09:12 pm
    • France
I have noticed some dash inconsistencies while playing.

When you cross-up, while in the air on the other side you can air forward dash but not air back dash (that would add another trick to the game).

After crossing-up right when touching the ground if you input a dash your character goes the opposite way of your dash (that would not happen in the air). You would expect the character going the way your inputs are.
EDIT : This is also going for special moves inputs.
Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:24:03 am by crp

crp

#34  May 25, 2015, 05:38:05 pm
    • France
So, for the first point I looked for the air backdash command in the cmd files but it's implemented just like air forward dash. Unless it's stated otherwise in the engine I don't get why it's not possible to do an air backdash after crossing up someone.
#35  May 25, 2015, 10:03:40 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!

crp

#36  May 26, 2015, 09:57:47 am
    • France
Thanks. So the reverse inputs are a MUGEN issue, but what about the air backdash after cross up not being possible?
#37  May 27, 2015, 07:42:55 pm
  • Part time Creator!!!
  • Need motivation...
    • Germany
Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:01:05 pm by C-r-a-v-e-r
#38  May 27, 2015, 08:01:03 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Well there is only vegito who had recent progress nappa and bardock on  the other hand are kind of dead
not to sure about trunks since spriter came back a couple of months ago
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#39  May 28, 2015, 10:13:31 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, we wouldn't want to clutter this section with dead topics, or projets tha are "Z2 inspired" but where never actually "approved" by Z2 Team.

You never saw POTS put in his projets characters made by other people who used his system (or actually just used his FX LOL).
#40  May 30, 2015, 06:56:38 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
I know you guys have been extremely hyped by the Majin Vegeta release, but we would also like to hear your opinion on Babidi. The little guy has been quite an experiment for Team Z2 in which we have tried different gaming gimmicks and strategies, so now it's your time to have a voice!

Is the final result ok? Is Babidi a character to love or hate? Do you find it fun to play with or against him? What would you change in the current character's concept or how would you have made Babidi if you were part of Team Z2?

Would you be interested in more characters such as Babidi, which may add more flavor and variety to the HDBZ roster, in both character development and gameplay, despite having a reduced spritesheet and moves?

Feel free to voice your opinions and suggestions. Your feedback will help us on improving our characters and future WIPs and ensuring that the material we release will please the majority of you.
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!