YesNoOk

Got some good ideas for new SSB:5 characters (Read 10515 times)

Started by Videogamer555, April 20, 2018, 06:47:12 am
Share this topic:
Got some good ideas for new SSB:5 characters
#1  April 20, 2018, 06:47:12 am
So far there has been:
SSB for N64
SSB:Melee for GC
SSB:Brawl for Wii
SSB:4 for WiiU and 3DS

We now are on our 5th SSB game. This time it's for the Nintendo Switch. Seeing that a new Cardcaptor Sakura anime series has just been released also this year, I think it would be great if we could get some CCS characters in SSB:5. The best CCS character for adaptation to a fighting game would probably be Syaoran Li (pronounced Shaoran Lee). Yes, there are other characters but they would kind of need to have moves invented for them, as they don't really come across as being in the fighting game genre. With Li though, he's got a sword, which would make for some good A-button standard attacks, and for B-button special attacks he's got both Chinese magic spells and Clow Cards. Though he never had as many cards as Sakura (at least in the original anime series, I've never seen the new one), he had several which he used on occasion, including in the very short fight he had with Yue as a test of his skills (which he clearly didn't have enough of to beat Yue). Not sure what his Final Smash should be, but I bet the people at Nintendo and Clamp could collaborate to think of a good one.

If there is going to be a new 3rd party character for SSB:5, Li from CCS would be a good one.
Re: Got some good ideas for new SSB:5 characters
#2  April 20, 2018, 04:17:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I think you need to think a little bit more and realize why your idea is awful.
#3  April 20, 2018, 08:55:01 pm
#4  April 20, 2018, 09:04:37 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭

Please enlighten me, as to why my idea is "awful".

Random niche/"Not enoght" popular anime that is heavily unrelated to videogames SPECIALY something aiming to fighting, also isn´t even the main character the one you are picking.

Is really really heavy unfiting in all ways possible.
#5  April 21, 2018, 12:10:11 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
With Li though, he's got a sword
Ignoring the obvious, that should be reason enough to disqualify him, at this point.  We're looking to reduce the number of anime swordsmen, not bolster their numbers.