YesNoOk

Graphic contest: Buu's Absorbed forms! Trick or treat - 2016 Halloween edition (Read 732029 times)

Started by XGargoyle, October 30, 2016, 12:40:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Graphic contest: Buu's Absorbed forms! Trick or treat - 2016 Halloween edition
#41  November 16, 2016, 09:49:19 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
It should be shortened a bit though, but for the most part, that's how it was positioned.

The left viewer hand outlines (the ones that separate the fingers) seem a bit messy though, they should match the right viewer's hand. The outline's at the bottom of the pants can use some smoothening out,, but IDR if Barker did them like that.
Fixed it up :)

Go wild, give him a hat, have some where he has a moustache, give him popeye arms. Have him reading the newspaper and with a tie.
Oooo, i might get in on dis too ;)
Re: Graphic contest: Buu's Absorbed forms! Trick or treat - 2016 Halloween edition
#42  November 16, 2016, 10:07:28 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
legs and hips don't match at all. Jacket doesn't look like fabric, but more like bloated plastic.

And last but not least, the neck, the neck!! where's the neck?? Buu looks like a fat man with a hanging jowl.

I know you guys can do it better. There's no need to rush to get the sprite quick or "be the first". Take your time and work with the linework, shading and details.
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#43  November 19, 2016, 01:54:28 pm
#44  November 20, 2016, 05:58:16 pm
    • Argentina
    • rodrigo_v_dias@hotmail.com
This is a quick draft, if you think is a good idea i will try to improve it.
#45  November 20, 2016, 11:21:55 pm
    • Argentina
    • facundo_ivan_garcia_fig@hotmail.com
Hey! I do not know if it works, but I did a mini rework of an old sprite using your pallets in 30 mins aprox ... If you like it youre free to use it, if not nothing happens haha, it was a quick retouch to collaborate  :bjugoi:

Byebye
Pixel Art! http://ghoulglifer.deviantart.com/

F*ck Photobucket!

lui

#46  November 20, 2016, 11:29:00 pm
    • USA
Holy shit thats perfect
#47  November 21, 2016, 04:23:21 am
  • Live with a burning passion!
    • USA
    • kory.wyant@gmail.com

Hat

No hat

@likiji123
I made your DIO a friend
#48  November 21, 2016, 04:33:09 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Hey! I do not know if it works, but I did a mini rework of an old sprite using your pallets in 30 mins aprox ... If you like it youre free to use it, if not nothing happens haha, it was a quick retouch to collaborate  :bjugoi:

Byebye

That's brilliant, now he just needs to do the jump pause jump until he leaves the screen XD
#49  November 21, 2016, 10:44:48 am
  • Some Wannabe Voice-Actor
  • Your Average Nerd/Gamer/Introvert
    • USA
Can't spell "legendary" without "Leg Day"
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I just miss, period.
#50  November 24, 2016, 11:12:42 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
I made some updates to Dio Buudo
#51  December 03, 2016, 03:57:47 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
I've noticed that some of my buu transformation sprites were way to big and needed some adjustments.
Also, I've made 'old Buu' sprite. I'm not sure if you guys will find any use for it, but hell... whatever. Here they are...

#52  December 03, 2016, 04:40:55 pm
    • Canada
Great stuff! I'll add the updated sprites to the sheet. :)
#53  December 05, 2016, 03:55:37 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Damn that's good stuff.

Old buu is simply adorable lol

#54  December 07, 2016, 09:57:54 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Thanks guys. Here's another one.

I might add some flying Buubats around her eventually.
#55  December 07, 2016, 10:00:51 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Wow! Sexy Buurrigan.  :mlol: Great work sabockee.
#56  December 07, 2016, 10:02:30 pm
    • Canada
 :joyful
#57  December 07, 2016, 10:36:35 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Thanks guys. Here's another one.

I might add some flying Buubats around her eventually.

That is so sexy that makes me question things,like is it a female Buu or a Drag Buu Queen?

Also,a question  i had in mind for some time:
Are these absorbed forms win poses against specific characters?  Example:Buu against Ryu,  Buu takes Ryu's form.
Random?  If not recognised takes an old man's form or else for example.
or both?

If im not specific enough,please tell me so :)
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:58:43 pm by AgentofDestiny
#58  December 07, 2016, 10:40:51 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if he doesnt recognize the character he goes through a list of randoms and picks one, theres no way buu can recognize everyone ever made for mugen so thats the possibility.
#59  December 07, 2016, 10:48:43 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
if he doesnt recognize the character he goes through a list of randoms and picks one, theres no way buu can recognize everyone ever made for mugen so thats the possibility.

So,if he recognises the character he defeated,he takes their form
if not he then chooses from known characters or a random custom one (hopefully)...

The whole deal is clever and nicely thought out  :thumbsup:
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
#60  December 08, 2016, 09:50:58 pm
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Someone needs to make a Scorpion Buu. With recolours, that'll cover several characters at once :P
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack