YesNoOk

Graphic contest: Gohan's special outfit show (Read 190305 times)

Started by Balthazar, November 08, 2013, 10:05:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gohan Z2: Kibito presents; Gohan's special outfit show (contribution thread)
#41  November 10, 2013, 12:25:12 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I'm gonna teach you a lesson Balthazar.
What's the lesson here? I've always displayed Bluestreak nothing more then a total badass  :gonk:

This is just insulting for Gohan. How could you do this? I would never ever give him something that would insult his character that much! Ever!

::)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Gotta have 'dem dragon Pyjamas.
Re: Gohan Z2: Kibito presents; Gohan's special outfit show (contribution thread)
#42  November 10, 2013, 12:26:47 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
LOL these costumes! I'm sure I can find some use for them, as a special intro. :)

I'm trying to think about a neat costume from Toriyama's universe, but am kinda failing.
Maybe the Toriyama robot himself (as he pictures himself in mangas) ?
Can't think of any Dr Slump related costume. Maybe somehting for Sand Land, but dunno what.
Magus (from Chrono Trigger) could be nice, but I'm not sure it'd fit Gohan's persona (and we already have Chrono).
#43  November 10, 2013, 12:32:49 pm
Dress him as Arale! :XD:
#44  November 10, 2013, 02:28:03 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#45  November 10, 2013, 04:00:33 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain

GO GOHAN ACKMAN

How about Ackman Cybaster?   im not sure if it fits, would fit better for Trunks since they are similar XD
Btw loving those costumes guys haha

Another idea could be Roid from Pola & Roid
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:13:16 pm by Daeron
#46  November 10, 2013, 04:28:46 pm
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba

I have no regrets!
edit:I forgot to add he details to the belt :I
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:58:18 pm by balmsold
#47  November 10, 2013, 04:42:01 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
All this crossplaying its going to make Gohan look part of the Okama Way XD

#48  November 10, 2013, 06:33:45 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

Hopefully It's worth looking at, Color separated version is in-case people would want to make palettes for it so it just wouldn't be White Bomber all the time.

Your choice though.
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:55:17 pm by Sire Hyogo.
#49  November 10, 2013, 06:49:46 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
I'm gonna teach you a lesson Balthazar.
What's the lesson here? I've always displayed Bluestreak nothing more then a total badass  :gonk:

This is just insulting for Gohan. How could you do this? I would never ever give him something that would insult his character that much! Ever!

The lesson is never give people the chance to do dumb shit with your sprite projects.
Spriting is hard.
#50  November 10, 2013, 06:55:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
it worked well so far with rare akuma, vegeta, goku, ssj goku and even freeza.  I dare say he has more experience in this than you.
( well rare was from pots but it was the first time i remember doing those community getogethers )

Thanks for the funny clothes tho.
#51  November 10, 2013, 07:01:21 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
Spriting is hard.
#52  November 10, 2013, 07:12:04 pm
the lesson is that if you make a thread where people can do dumb shit with your sprite, someone might do dumb shit with your sprite, and you're not really forced to use it anyway so it was a waste of time for whoever did the sprite

what
#53  November 10, 2013, 07:14:03 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
I was just goofing with balthazar mod guys. Chill out. (we're friends remember?)
Spriting is hard.
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:22:10 pm by Diepod
#54  November 10, 2013, 07:16:50 pm
    • Netherlands
I did say we hold the right to chose which one we'd include, and which ones to ignore and not include.

These contribution threads do always both entertain and irk me, but they've become somewhat of a tradition for each Z2 char.
So obviously I was fully prepared to see some dumb things, but I just sift through them so only the good ones remain  :eaugh:.

And yes I do like me some messing with Diepod.
But as usual I dig too far in it and totally kill the joke.
#55  November 10, 2013, 07:35:04 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I'd like to see this. :)

Natsu Gohan!!! :D
Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:36:57 pm by DragonSlayerEX
#56  November 10, 2013, 10:22:47 pm
  • Я Россия сука!
sorry, I couldn't help myself,

it's my first attempt at Z2, don't expect much
I'm a sick man :(
#57  November 10, 2013, 10:23:29 pm
    • Netherlands
Ghuhu nice one, guys :)

DW

#58  November 10, 2013, 10:28:30 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Soooo... It's OK for Gohan to cross-dress, but not OK for him to be put in another guy's attire...? :confused: Anyway, like this one here....

Bomberman ftw.
#59  November 10, 2013, 10:49:40 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#60  November 10, 2013, 10:59:08 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA