YesNoOk

Graphic contest: Gohan's special outfit show (Read 190303 times)

Started by Balthazar, November 08, 2013, 10:05:13 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gohan Z2: Kibito presents; Gohan's special outfit show (contribution thread)
#61  November 10, 2013, 11:39:21 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Actually, keep in mind the customes aren't supposed to be animated, I don't intend to work on that.
So that would exclude flying drapes and capes. You can have capes but they should be in a windstill position, if you understand.
If you would include an animated cloth, it would be weird if his hair was still in all the other ones.

Also, I would like to have a config. to disable all these 'special' ones. Just so that when somebody wants to play the char without any outside-of-DBZ references in it, they have the option to. I hope you understand my intention, this is not ment to be offensive towards the work you contribute here.
Re: Gohan Z2: Kibito presents; Gohan's special outfit show (contribution thread)
#62  November 10, 2013, 11:42:32 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Soooo... It's OK for Gohan to cross-dress, but not OK for him to be put in another guy's attire...? :confused: Anyway, like this one here....
Bomberman and Gohan can relate slightly, Not ALOT but in some ways.

-Bomberman & Gohan have saved their home planets various times (Okay, Bomberman would relate to Goku a tad more but eh.)
-Bomberman being an Explosives expert and Gohan's Ki-Blasts being able to explode? I dunno, I think the first one can easily relate more.

Also you gotta admit, It'd be unexpected, It'd be nice to see it in the release but all I can do is hope, Just glad I attempted to contribute for once.

Everyone Else's entries are looking really good though!
#63  November 11, 2013, 01:25:07 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah

DW

#64  November 11, 2013, 01:36:42 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
*stuff*

That part of my comment wasn't directed at you :P It was directed at people saying it wasn't beffiting of Gohan to wear like, a Gi based off Ryu or something. Yet, it seems fine to have him cross-dress... Regardless if Bomberman or Gohan have anything related/in common, I like what you did with that. I'd like to see the alt version with him wearing the helmet as well. :)
#65  November 11, 2013, 01:38:53 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
that Natsu suit was awesome, I say YES to outside DBZ references, and IDK about crossdressing

#66  November 11, 2013, 01:46:33 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Thanks, I'm glad you like the natsu idea. I still need to work on my spriting skills if I'm to be as good as the rest. :yes:

and the cross dressing is funny, but not quite sure... if.. it's a good idea. >_>
#67  November 11, 2013, 01:48:26 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Hey EX, what about a Grey or Gajeel costume?
OR ICHIGO... PLease someone make a Ichigo costume

#68  November 11, 2013, 01:50:31 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I sincerely don´t have any problem with crossdressing, you guys idolize Gohan too much :smug:

Chilling

DW

#69  November 11, 2013, 01:52:58 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
and the cross dressing is funny, but not quite sure... if.. it's a good idea. >_>

TBH, the only one that's funny is the SaiyaWoman one done by Balmsold IMO. I could see that being a joke, like Kibito puts him in that costume on accident. The rest are pretty meh...
#70  November 11, 2013, 01:54:54 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Yeah, the Marylin one... nah

#71  November 11, 2013, 01:57:49 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
#72  November 11, 2013, 02:00:03 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba

DW

#73  November 11, 2013, 02:04:19 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Oops lol! I thought it was SaiyaWoman... My bad.
#74  November 11, 2013, 08:23:55 am
Why does it matter if he crossdresses? As long as it's funny, I don't mind.
#75  November 11, 2013, 09:11:13 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I was just goofing with balthazar mod guys. Chill out. (we're friends remember?)

lol only im  a mod, titiln isnt and that wasnt even anything mod related.

All I was saying was that he did it before and it worked out .
Besides, like i said, this

was hilarious
#76  November 11, 2013, 09:52:28 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
The crossdressing is fucking funny.  Remember this is the same guy who was the Great Saiyaman so I think Gohan is a bit looser with his personality than you think.
#77  November 11, 2013, 10:25:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
besides kibito is having a hard time making the right costume appear, so dressing him weirdly is funny.

Still waiting for scuba diver gohan, hip hop gohan, flavor flav gohan and gohan phd of kickass
#78  November 11, 2013, 10:49:46 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
#79  November 11, 2013, 11:42:13 am
Someone make Tuhan Sonkur
#80  November 11, 2013, 11:55:25 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
How about a Batman or Nightwing costume, as a defender of justice or something ?