Started by Valodim, August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: QOTD
#16281  July 27, 2017, 05:18:00 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#16282  July 27, 2017, 05:26:23 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
#16283  July 27, 2017, 05:27:03 pm
    • Netherlands
Those guys should shut the f*ck up now.
#16284  July 27, 2017, 05:34:32 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
hahaha I'm older than most of them, good lord
#16285  July 27, 2017, 05:38:21 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#16286  July 27, 2017, 05:48:36 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

Who dares to know her very well..!! Who dares to give their hands over our greatly admired Admin.? Who dares to feel my spell if cast over their land for disrespect over Dizzy.
The great Luhk Nan Sapwe(the spirit of masacre) can migrate overseas. Slowly speaking of how happiness to have soul to fed upon and soon will see lot of fertility for the land will grow.

Done.!! Please, i really love this website..!! I'm dead if it goes down..

Oh for fucks sake...

Well, I dunno...
I think it's clear that these guys are sarcastic. Especially with that spoiler in the end of first message...

But I'd like to know some more about SOURSE of this sarcasm... What the hell is happening on Mugen Wiki and where can I find the topic with these messages?
#16287  July 27, 2017, 06:00:38 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
They don't seem to realize that Jenngra grew up now do they
#16288  July 27, 2017, 06:27:31 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I hate Mugen Archive but I honestly don't want them to go away as they can be hilarious at times

#16289  July 27, 2017, 06:32:34 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
But I'd like to know some more about SOURSE of this sarcasm... What the hell is happening on Mugen Wiki and where can I find the topic with these messages?

It's all on Discord.
A small while ago in the MUGEN ARCHIVE Discord, Dizzy was mentioning how they need a new server due to the increased site traffic lately, but they lack the funds to do so. He then made the following remarks:

I then posted these messages in the Database (Mugen Wiki) Discord server and @DoomBowser: basically started saying how Dizzy's actions may have the adverse effect of causing Capcom to change their stance on MUGEN, thus leading to those messages.

#16290  July 28, 2017, 05:24:29 am
  • all is love in fair and war
replace all actors with 3D models, most of other stuff in the movie already 3D stuff anyway, it's the last nail in the coffin and probably bound to happen since these superheroes shouldn't age, get fat, balding, etc. why use real human when 3d looks more and more lifelike nowadays
There are few things I can think of that would be more abhorrent to the art of making movies than that suggestion. :-\

it's inevitable. like other things in live that used to be done manually gone digital, I have a whole rapidograph set I never need to use ever again, I have to buy pencil lead online because stationery shop don't have anything other than basic HB&2B 0.5 &0.7mm. and looking at RE Vendetta, I don't mind if movies gone CG, sure it needs tighter facial expression, hair animation, and all the small things that make things look real.
#16291  July 28, 2017, 09:36:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
The economics of it all (thankfully) just aren't viable; barring a major change in tech, I guess.

I don't want this shit getting totally replaced by the kind of bad, weightless CGI that so more often than not appears in blockbusters. I don't want to small to mid budget movies getting priced out of existence because their budgets wouldn't cover an all-CGI production. I don't want to lose the intimate connection an actor can convey with only a look because of the incredibly minor problem where a single actor portrays the same role in multiple productions and visibly ages. There's already a solution for that anyways, and it's called recasting!
#16292  July 29, 2017, 06:36:09 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I hoped I won't bring that Mugen Archive thread up again... But I f*cking must! What in the hell is this?
#16293  July 29, 2017, 06:49:00 pm
MUGEN IS COMING MOTHERFUCKER
#16294  July 29, 2017, 07:17:42 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
sounds pretty spooky
#16295  July 29, 2017, 07:22:54 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#16296  July 29, 2017, 09:52:11 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
Long story short, someone was complaining about the Archive's use of adfly/shortest/whatever and wanted their account deleted. When they were denied, they said some choice words including the line "BLACKLISTED WEBSITE is motherfucker".

It's basically a meme to them now.

#16297  August 03, 2017, 11:28:33 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

#16298  August 03, 2017, 11:52:58 pm
he's not wrong

it's not like he breaks some internet law every time he bans somebody for no real reason
#16299  August 06, 2017, 01:02:31 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK

I'm not sure what they're trying to achieve with this.

#16300  August 06, 2017, 06:23:59 pm