YesNoOk

Release, Juicy and spicy! (Read 16484 times)

Started by Meatward, April 01, 2016, 01:16:55 pm
Release, Juicy and spicy!
#1  April 01, 2016, 01:16:55 pm
  • Open up your heart!
    • USA
Ok so this one isnt rare, if its rare please return it to the oven, you dont do this one rare, it would be bad for you!

In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.

Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.

You can add the extra punch of nice red peppers by grilling them aside before putting the lasagna together and then inserting them into your construction of this marvelous Meat and pasta sandwich, dont get shy, put them all in there, nice and packed tightly. When the roast is over they will burst a flavour storm in your mouth!

One thing that looks particularly good is to save some shredded cheese and greens to sprinkle on top before presenting. Remember Taste>graphics but every little bit helps!

As always I accept criticism and feedback on my releases but dont go around trying to bully me.
Re: Release, Juicy and spicy!
#2  April 01, 2016, 01:23:01 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#3  April 01, 2016, 02:01:18 pm
Keep going with this. 1+ plus a candy from a baby.
#4  April 01, 2016, 02:27:41 pm
  • Oh okay
    • genericfurrydude.weebly.com/
wtf the screenshots look better than the actual meal this is false advertising
idk I'm going home
#5  April 01, 2016, 02:58:17 pm
    • Portugal
This thread is making me hungry...
#6  April 01, 2016, 03:30:42 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Someone forgot to put the download link
#7  April 02, 2016, 02:15:53 am
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Product Marketing Assistant
Trump MUGEN Guild is delighted by this new [THREAD.GETCONTENTTYPE] release for [BOARD.MUGENVERSION]. This is what the Trump name is bringing, my friends, quality releases like this. It's so good you can't even believe it. It'll knock your socks off.

In honor of this classy release the Trump foundation is pleased to award you our seal of approval.

#8  April 02, 2016, 02:41:49 am
  • Open up your heart!
    • USA
I am happy to see my releases recognized as being quality material

The following image is literally me

I would be the doggie happy to see a snaussauge, that's how happy I am to be recognized in this new community.

thank you all for no bully