YesNoOk

Setting a partner to usable character. (Read 2934 times)

Started by Vinnie, August 14, 2018, 05:07:34 am
Share this topic:
Setting a partner to usable character.
#1  August 14, 2018, 05:07:34 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
In Simul Mode, you can choose 2 characters : One is for you, one is for your partner. But the thing is your "partner" always be set as "AI player". Is it possible to set the 3rd and the 4th player to usable character ? I know there's a command that can do it is "Ctrl + 3" and "Ctrl +4". But is there anyway that can do it automatically every time I started a match ?
Re: Setting a partner to usable character.
#2  August 14, 2018, 07:09:16 am
  • Don't copy code if you don't understand it.
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
No, unfortunately there's not.  The characters have to be coded a certain way to for that to be possible.  This technique is more suitable for full games.  Compilations with random characters from different authors would require you to recode each character.  The only other alternative would be to use a mugen batch file that automatically disables the a.i. from controlling the partner.  I think one comes with the addon004 when you download the files.
Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:13:05 am by VALIUS
#3  August 14, 2018, 08:31:44 am
    • USA
Uhh...there is team cooperative mode in Mugen.  Maybe your screenpack has it disabled?
#4  August 14, 2018, 09:57:39 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
#5  August 14, 2018, 11:50:01 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Uhh...there is team cooperative mode in Mugen.  Maybe your screenpack has it disabled?
I want to play survival co-op with my friend. But all of my characters have UNO mode. So that means everytime when I start a map, my friend's character disappear and we can't both fight each other at the same time.

I guess he wants to play a 2 vs 2 match with 4 human players
Nah. It's impossible to do that in MUGEN, I know. That just because most of my characters have UNO mode.

Uno

#6  August 31, 2018, 12:09:32 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
I want to play survival co-op with my friend. But all of my characters have UNO mode. So that means everytime when I start a map, my friend's character disappear and we can't both fight each other at the same time.

I guess he wants to play a 2 vs 2 match with 4 human players
Nah. It's impossible to do that in MUGEN, I know. That just because most of my characters have UNO mode.

why not use MugenAI? you can install it using the uno tag team patcher..