YesNoOk

Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return (Read 105244 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, June 27, 2015, 12:23:40 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: CVS-ing SF3 and SNK and others
#61  July 30, 2015, 04:57:10 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Can't really see her definition anymore.
You mean It need more details in cloths and skin (by adding colors) of Makoto?

That's what I've been telling you the whole time, what the hell. Well at least you employed the feedback properly. ^_^

I always love feedback, support, dude. I said it in the first post 'Say anything what you want to say'. And you deserve a credit for that too. Yes, you are the first person to make me alert about doing some accurate cvs pals ( as I am not spriter. heh but doing cvs conversion via palettes! ). Thanks my buddy.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 05:05:24 pm by Aumio Khan
#62  July 30, 2015, 05:33:48 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
Do the CvS Hugo palletes work with Fido's Hugo?

Nevermind, I just tried them and they do not work with Fido's Hugo.
#63  July 30, 2015, 05:58:09 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Do the CvS Hugo palletes work with Fido's Hugo?

Nevermind, I just tried them and they do not work with Fido's Hugo.

Oh! DAMN! my bad. That was only for Hugo by GM. I know someone is editing GM's Hugo into pots style. I wanted telling the thing 'Usable for any author' about Makoto (usable for Dragon's Eye and NHK).
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#64  July 31, 2015, 04:28:45 am
  • Niigasan
Your doing a great job here man
#65  July 31, 2015, 06:06:14 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yeah, the man is on to something special. Keep doing your thing bro. The best is yet to come, with trail and error.
#66  July 31, 2015, 06:21:22 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
I'm gonna be blunt about this and say the thing you've been calling "cvs palettes" is really just making a midtone the same color as another tone and as has been said, resulting in definition loss on the sprite, not to mention people have been doing this for over a decade. Nothing necessarily wrong in doing that, but calling it CVS is a bit of a stretch.

I am not saying this to discourage you, because despite that I have seen some nice palettes in this thread, but im just saying what you're doing with these "cvs palettes" isn't enough to give it that title.

Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 06:31:13 am by GT Genesis
#67  August 03, 2015, 08:28:00 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Yeah, the man is on to something special. Keep doing your thing bro. The best is yet to come, with trail and error.
Your doing a great job here man
Thanks guys. Yes, I will do more what the best I can do for this community. :)

I'm gonna be blunt about this and say the thing you've been calling "cvs palettes" is really just making a midtone the same color as another tone and as has been said, resulting in definition loss on the sprite, not to mention people have been doing this for over a decade. Nothing necessarily wrong in doing that, but calling it CVS is a bit of a stretch.

I am not saying this to discourage you, because despite that I have seen some nice palettes in this thread, but im just saying what you're doing with these "cvs palettes" isn't enough to give it that title.
Thanks for comment. I am not getting you wrong. The things you say about my method to do something like cvs pals is really true. But to do those pals with that method, I had to invest my brain, time, thoughts and skill. And the result are these pals released here. I see others doing pals with default structure to have fun with mugen. I want to do pals with a bit different structure to make it different to have fun with mugen and Some people loving it, some maybe not. That's what I love. Everything here (character, stage, other) are not 100% accurate but mugen is a matter of hobby and free fun. I am calling it CVS pals as I like to call them CVS (though those are not 100% accurate too as well).

I also must do CPS3-ish pals or, SNK-ish too in future but the main business is CVS,

Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:24:25 am by Aumio Khan
#68  August 03, 2015, 03:37:07 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
in mugen, u have to please yourself first, others later  :yes: :buttrox:
#69  August 03, 2015, 08:51:30 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
in mugen, u have to please yourself first, others later  :yes: :buttrox:
Right you are. :) Though I doing these for both myself and others but I am more (maybe too much) impatient about showing my works XD.

Well, I finished my course for SF3 characters (not doing much if there's no request. But not doing anything for fibo's character. Sorry. :( ):

Oro [by Umihei]:
>>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/k4hL6yO4ce/Oro_by_Umihei_CVS_Pals_by_Aumi.html

Elena [by Phirmost / Umihei]:
>>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/9rjl3UXxba/Elena_by_Phirmost-Umihei_CVS_P.html

Necro [by Mr.Piffy / Umihei]:
>>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/mjPwhZ0Bba/Necro_by_Umihei-MrPiffy_CVS_pa.html

Remy [by Umihei]:
Acutally did it for my mugen Remy
Same done like what done with Mr.Piffy's version:
>>>
DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/PyLB4RfOce/Remy_Umihei_CVS_pals_by_Aumio.html

Ibuki [by GM / Farengeit]:
>>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/d9U-ShpLce/Ibuki_by_GM-Farengeit_CVS_Pals.html

Making a cvs structure of SF3 sprites via palette is really too much matter of boring, time, thought and thing like Brain Hitter. hah! Though I enjoyed the Journey!

Have a nice Day or, Night! ;)

Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:02:03 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: CVSed SF3
#70  August 03, 2015, 09:38:45 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
pretty good job on those oro palletes
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#71  August 04, 2015, 01:30:04 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
#72  August 04, 2015, 02:08:12 am
  • Raging Fist
HAH! I Was actually gonna suggest that and or Shishioh by Jin with Snake's CS patch.
To me Waste no.440 is like....Shin Shishioh with a purpose. I wish he were CvS type that's how good he is XD! I even did a special palette for him too to be Shin Shishioh.

See? Old screenshots made from months back.
#73  August 04, 2015, 02:44:52 am
    • USA
If you need some to do..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
P.S all you guys commenting on how they pals should be.. Why not help out. To learn by example.
#74  August 04, 2015, 02:48:28 am
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
Can you do CvS palettes for Strider Hiryu by Infinite?
#75  August 04, 2015, 03:22:22 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
#76  August 04, 2015, 11:09:17 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Can you do CvS palettes for Strider Hiryu by Infinite?
You should read the first post, bro. Acutally I am not interested to make cvs pals for the characters which cvs sprite sheet, cvs-game appearance etc are existed. Infinite use sffv2 for his characters. I can't open that with my FF classic(at least that could be the alternate reason to make cvs pal for him.).

pretty good job on those oro palletes
Thanks, buddy. Those Oro pals as well as Ibuki really best work to me too.

Wondering if you was able to catch this. I posted his link last week. just wondering my man. Keep up the hard work and thanks for the share.

WASTE NO.440
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hqdk27z14hgab2s/B_shishioh.zip
I did not forget it, dude. ;) But I can say I will try it a little bit later

HAH! I Was actually gonna suggest that and or Shishioh by Jin with Snake's CS patch.
To me Waste no.440 is like....Shin Shishioh with a purpose. I wish he were CvS type that's how good he is XD! I even did a special palette for him too to be Shin Shishioh.

See? Old screenshots made from months back.
Great! I have plan for other NGBC Bosses like Goodman, NioDio, Shishioh, Mizuchi, Chonrei or, choshu or, SS Boss like Amakusa. Boss is first then the others. But I need to know the name of good authors(chars creator) and Download Links of them.

If you need some to do..
P.S all you guys commenting on how they pals should be.. Why not help out. To learn by example.
NEODIO by Jin. http://page.freett.com/mugenjin/char-dl.html
Good to know. For now making it sure my main target is making pals for all SNK chars (maximum what I can do in the case of time and fate or, maybe ALL). I am really encouraging you to make me known about Good Authors' Good SNK characters (with DL) which is used my maximum people here.

DAMN!! Forget to post about Twelve yesterday!
[by rei]:
>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/TasdHqqYce/Twelve_by_Rei_CVS_Pals_by_Aumi.html
if you use other author's SF3 characters whose name I did not say, try these with them too. Fortune maybe smile at you. if mission failed, sorry.

And here is my SNK toys:

Shen by Jin:
heh already did it but did not released.
>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZkrAENKHce/Shen_by_Jin_CVS_Pals_by_Tne_On.html

Scorp by Buckus:
>>>

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZkrAENKHce/Shen_by_Jin_CVS_Pals_by_Tne_On.html

Revamped Saiki:
I think he need this. But with this Saiki looks kinda 'Guilty Gear' instead of CVS XD.
>>>
DLhttp://www.4shared.com/rar/VkzPzYzqce/Saiki_CVS_Pals_Revamped.html

Tried to do something new..
SF3ed Magaki:
>>>>
total 6 pals there but showing only one.
DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/hu7jVNXLce/Magaki_by_Jin_SF3_Pals.html

Have A Attention here:

Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:22:40 pm by Aumio Khan
#77  August 06, 2015, 07:14:48 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:58:59 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: CVS-ing SNK
#78  August 07, 2015, 01:38:06 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Yeah a Strider palette would be cool, I mean the Strider with the color separation.
The SF3 chars with the palettes of cvs looks good but some needs a little more work with the colors, like Ibuki in the skin, or Elena in general don't looks like cvs.
Anyway good work my friend, and keep it up :D
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#79  August 07, 2015, 05:42:13 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Yeah a Strider palette would be cool, I mean the Strider with the color separation.
The SF3 chars with the palettes of cvs looks good but some needs a little more work with the colors, like Ibuki in the skin, or Elena in general don't looks like cvs.
Thanks Buddy.
Well, not looking to SF3 anymore or, maybe. ;)  but thinking about Strider. Which strider is most popular? Strider by Infinite? Is it pots style?

#80  August 07, 2015, 05:59:07 am
    • USA
Thanks Buddy.
Well, not looking to SF3 anymore or, maybe. ;)  but thinking about Strider. Which strider is most popular? Strider by Infinite? Is it pots style?

I have a strider you can use. Sent it to you.