YesNoOk

CvS Litle Mac!!! (Read 44633 times)

Started by chuchoryu, September 11, 2015, 05:17:09 pm
Share this topic:
CvS Litle Mac!!!
#1  September 11, 2015, 05:17:09 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hello friends! the old school NES characters goin up!! using my Steve Fox I now make Little Mac, the pugillist from 80s NES is here for a MUGEN challenge, this one is my 4rth Nintendo character, enjoy and have fun!!!

:  www.4shared.com/rar/ukVOs6Wnba/CvS_LittleMac.html?

=====<Move list>=====

*Punch Out: D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Double Hit: D, DB, B + Any Punch

*Uppercut: D, DF, F + Any Kick

*Running Punch: D, DB, B + Any Kick

*Air Uppercut (Leaked Shoryuken XD)*: F, D, DF, F + Any Punch

*Super Moves*
KO geuge Burst: D, DF, F, 2 Punches

Multiple Hits!!: D, DF, F, 2 Kicks

=====<Features>=====
-My 3rd Nintendo character in CvS
-All colors from Wii SMB
-NES Sounds*New*
-CvS Hits sparks *New*
-Including Stage by me *New*
-All sprites revamp *New*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-A lot of moves
-More colors
-Sounds from the most new sagas
-Revamp the codes (this ones are not good)

=====<Special Thanks>=====

12345rStreet: I use the model he made in 2012 (MMV Forum)
Ayaiken: I based the colors and hair in the chibi model he made
Elecbyte: For make Mugen
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: CvS Litle Mac!!!
#2  September 11, 2015, 05:41:50 pm
  • Niigasan
U should make juri Hans boobs bounce a bit faster it looks like they float up and down as she breathes can't wait for her update though! Good job on lil Mac
#3  September 11, 2015, 06:15:25 pm
  • TK's Random Mugen Battle Series Guy!
  • I Think That Dirty Thoughts Are Very Bad!
    • USA
    • MrGohma99@gmail.com
    • Skype - TK8305
    • www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
Little Mac!??!  OMG, must try RIGHT now!  O_O

Currently LPing: Kirby Mass Attack (NDS) / LOZ:
 Eddy's 1st Quest Redone (ZC)

Next LPs: Higurashi (Steam) / LOZ:  Realm of Courage (ZC)
#4  September 11, 2015, 09:19:25 pm
  • Suika cute
    • sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/
LITTLE MAC PUNCHES IN! Downloading him right now! This Little Mac is the best!
#5  September 11, 2015, 11:20:47 pm
    • USA
    • MrGohma99@gmail.com
    • Skype - TK8305
Tried him out!  Solid AI!  Very patient play-style as you would expect from Mac.  :3

#6  September 11, 2015, 11:53:16 pm
  • No waifu no laifu
    • USA
    • srsnugglebunz@gmail.com
Thanks for the release! Can't wait for any updates you plan on doing for Little Mac in the future!
#7  September 12, 2015, 12:58:15 am
  • I Like Mario Too
  • Big Megaman Fan
    • Brazil
    • zaptogames@outlook.com
Looks Coll Gonna Try It Out!!!
My Mugen Stuff:https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles
People Must Stop Thinking Everyone Is MASTER OF MUGEN...
Ninjas Are Cool (Gouki And Other Japanese Names Sucks!)
#8  September 12, 2015, 02:31:54 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Little fucking Mac??  :shocked2:
Can't wait for the future updates, really a good surprise Chucho. :)
#9  September 12, 2015, 02:50:03 am
    • USA
    • MrGohma99@gmail.com
    • Skype - TK8305
No doubt!  Little Mac is a VERY worthy addition to everyone's roster.  :3

#10  September 14, 2015, 06:13:25 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
U should make juri Hans boobs bounce a bit faster it looks like they float up and down as she breathes can't wait for her update though! Good job on lil Mac
Thanks bro!

LITTLE MAC PUNCHES IN! Downloading him right now! This Little Mac is the best!
To long time I want this for my mugen

Tried him out!  Solid AI!  Very patient play-style as you would expect from Mac.  :3
But need more sprites and more moves, soon more and the Smash Bros Super final Smash...and King Hippo

Thanks for the release! Can't wait for any updates you plan on doing for Little Mac in the future!
Yes this is not the complete version is only the beggining

Little fucking Mac??  :shocked2:
Can't wait for the future updates, really a good surprise Chucho. :)
Thanks bro!

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#11  September 24, 2015, 02:25:20 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
This is pretty cool, thanks for this! Love seeing more Nintendo characters in mugen, and I'm especially happy with your Samus, I really love what you've done with her so far. I have to ask, any chance you're considering doing a Capcom-style Mario? The main man from Super Mario Bros deserves a good Capcom style mugen conversion. Keep up the good work, you're definitely improving with every release, and you're doing some really great new characters we don't have in mugen. It's really cool to have a Little Mac in mugen. Looking forward to what's next!

By the way, that Juri sprite looks great! Can't wait for your next update on her!
#12  September 28, 2015, 08:23:03 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
This is pretty cool, thanks for this! Love seeing more Nintendo characters in mugen, and I'm especially happy with your Samus, I really love what you've done with her so far. I have to ask, any chance you're considering doing a Capcom-style Mario? The main man from Super Mario Bros deserves a good Capcom style mugen conversion. Keep up the good work, you're definitely improving with every release, and you're doing some really great new characters we don't have in mugen. It's really cool to have a Little Mac in mugen. Looking forward to what's next!

By the way, that Juri sprite looks great! Can't wait for your next update on her!
Thanks. Maio? I think this one is ready by other guy but maybe a CvS version of Him, Samus, Little Mac and C. Falcon, Ganondorf need more upgrades

#13  September 30, 2015, 03:54:19 am
    • USA
    • poramorael02@gmail.com
Is there any chance that you'll put some AI for these chars? Like "Easy", and "Hard" AI's for beginners and experts. Because let's face it, you're the only person who made a proper Little Mac, and when beginners fight him, it's like hell, and when experts fight him, it's like boring heaven. You get the picture? that's why I think you should put AI, so beginners can fight their favorite characters without hesitating to even touch the opponent. :)
#14  October 02, 2015, 01:21:45 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Is there any chance that you'll put some AI for these chars? Like "Easy", and "Hard" AI's for beginners and experts. Because let's face it, you're the only person who made a proper Little Mac, and when beginners fight him, it's like hell, and when experts fight him, it's like boring heaven. You get the picture? that's why I think you should put AI, so beginners can fight their favorite characters without hesitating to even touch the opponent. :)
you are the frts one, who ask for a EASY AI PATCH, well, much here want extremehardestkillergods chars....I make mychars whit a standar AI, but your petition catch my attetion bro, sure, count whit this Easy AI, and Hard AI IN FUTURE UPGRADES ON mAC, kAZUYA, sAMUS ECT, ETC, ALL CHARS i MADE BRO

Soon comming again Samus, C. Falcon and Oni whit this new AI pacth for beginers mugen players, its true bro

#15  October 02, 2015, 07:28:43 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
That's good news that you plan on making varying difficulties of ai for your characters now. I prefer characters to be tough, but beatable. I never use the Watch feature really, so a godly ai is irrelevant for my needs, and ones opinions of easy and hard difficulties can definitely vary from author to author, so it's good to have different versions to choose from to keep things as balanced as possible. Also, completely and totally off topic, but if you plan on doing any sprite updates to that Metroid/Samus in your signature, I would highly suggest keeping the beam cannon straight/stiff during the whole stance animation. As it is now, it looks like its made of rubber and is bending. Kind of like when you hold a pencil between your fingers and move it up and down really fast. It looks like that. Everything else looks awesome though. Like I said, off topic I know, but still. Keep up the good work. Also, that was cool how you posted a shot of your spriting process on Necalli. It's cool to be able to see how it all starts and comes to together into the final design.
#16  October 04, 2015, 06:27:21 am
    • USA
    • poramorael02@gmail.com
@Chuchoryu Thank You! This really helps for some of my friends that are new to this.
#17  October 13, 2015, 09:27:52 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
That's good news that you plan on making varying difficulties of ai for your characters now. I prefer characters to be tough, but beatable. I never use the Watch feature really, so a godly ai is irrelevant for my needs, and ones opinions of easy and hard difficulties can definitely vary from author to author, so it's good to have different versions to choose from to keep things as balanced as possible. Also, completely and totally off topic, but if you plan on doing any sprite updates to that Metroid/Samus in your signature, I would highly suggest keeping the beam cannon straight/stiff during the whole stance animation. As it is now, it looks like its made of rubber and is bending. Kind of like when you hold a pencil between your fingers and move it up and down really fast. It looks like that. Everything else looks awesome though. Like I said, off topic I know, but still. Keep up the good work. Also, that was cool how you posted a shot of your spriting process on Necalli. It's cool to be able to see how it all starts and comes to together into the final design.
Thanks bro,and now the work continues whit this ones
Elsa edit

And Ryu Hayabusa revampall

More to come...

#18  October 13, 2015, 09:28:43 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#19  October 13, 2015, 09:36:31 pm
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
man your making elsa? lol my daughter will demand i download that
#20  October 13, 2015, 09:40:04 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico