YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ Style Tien (Read 67992 times)

Started by Ryon, March 13, 2018, 10:42:27 am
Share this topic:
Dragon Ball FighterZ Style Tien
#1  March 13, 2018, 10:42:27 am
  • "The Future is Now"
[Preview]

[Download]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5cdwp73mrowt8z4/Tien.rar

[Comment]
Tien Shin Han in Dragon Ball FighterZ Style.
This is made by Ultra Fatality, and He has given me permission to post it. (Not to mention I've helped a bit of the coding, So thats why its in releases)

Any feedback given here will be given to him directly, please be as honest as possible.

P.S. FighterZ Freiza and Broly in the works! and yes we are using EB sprites.
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ Style Tien
#2  March 13, 2018, 04:18:11 pm
  • Head of UFG
    • USA
    • ninjamantetsu@gmail.com
    • Skype - tremaine.bradford
    • tbninja.wix.com/ultra-fatal-games
I Got my account back so now I'll take it from here
#3  March 13, 2018, 10:52:19 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
Excellent. Take over!
#4  March 15, 2018, 01:22:30 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
Ok, so it seems like Tien glitches below the stage when he taunts (which can only be fixed by jumping). And while this is more of a nitpick, it doesn't seem like his aerial Vollyball Fist is in this character. Another nitpick I have is related to how Tien just disappears from the screen during Neo Tri-Beam (although I don't know how easy it is to fix). But otherwise solid character
Also, this is my first post (Yay)
#5  March 15, 2018, 01:34:19 am
    • Brazil
you can't combo Heavy into > super dash (pursuit), which is odd, considering it bears the "FighterZ" title. hehe
#6  March 15, 2018, 09:43:02 am
  • Head of UFG
    • USA
Ok, so it seems like Tien glitches below the stage when he taunts (which can only be fixed by jumping). And while this is more of a nitpick, it doesn't seem like his aerial Vollyball Fist is in this character. Another nitpick I have is related to how Tien just disappears from the screen during Neo Tri-Beam (although I don't know how easy it is to fix). But otherwise solid character

I Honestly forgot about the taunt button it wasn't even suppose to be in use but i will fix right away as for the aerial vollyball fist i purposely left that move out i could easliy add it if it pleases people i just saw no point to it since its just another spike you know and lastly i had him teleport off screen for the Neo Tri beam because he does that in the game and it had to cover the entire screen but anywho i appreciate the feedback friend if theres anything i can do to make this character better just say so more Fighterz are on the way
#7  March 15, 2018, 09:45:48 am
  • Head of UFG
    • USA
you can't combo Heavy into > super dash (pursuit), which is odd, considering it bears the "FighterZ" title. hehe

Yeah you can just press heavy again lol but i do see what you mean you should be able to do it by pressing the dash button not heavy twice but dont worry it has already been fixed sorry for such an noob mistake >_<
#8  March 16, 2018, 05:36:38 am
    • USA

I Honestly forgot about the taunt button it wasn't even suppose to be in use but i will fix right away as for the aerial vollyball fist i purposely left that move out i could easliy add it if it pleases people i just saw no point to it since its just another spike you know and lastly i had him teleport off screen for the Neo Tri beam because he does that in the game and it had to cover the entire screen but anywho i appreciate the feedback friend if theres anything i can do to make this character better just say so more Fighterz are on the way

Ohh ok then. I don't think Tien need aerial Vollyball Fist, I was just slightly confused about it not coming out but its not like it being left out breaks his moveset. And I was thinking there could be a camera pan to where Tien goes before he fires off the attack (in which it would return to the normal camera) but I'm not sure how hard that would be to make  :???: . I guess it just feels a slight bit abrupt for what it shows but its still a great attack
#9  March 16, 2018, 05:57:53 am
    • Brazil

Yeah you can just press heavy again lol but i do see what you mean you should be able to do it by pressing the dash button not heavy twice but dont worry it has already been fixed sorry for such an noob mistake >_<

it doesn't combo is the issue. not the controls.
#10  March 16, 2018, 05:09:16 pm
  • Head of UFG
    • USA

Ohh ok then. I don't think Tien need aerial Vollyball Fist, I was just slightly confused about it not coming out but its not like it being left out breaks his moveset. And I was thinking there could be a camera pan to where Tien goes before he fires off the attack (in which it would return to the normal camera) but I'm not sure how hard that would be to make  :???: . I guess it just feels a slight bit abrupt for what it shows but its still a great attack

I Get what your saying it wouldn't be impossible for a camera pan maybe a little difficult since i never done it before thats why but im sure i could learn and if i do i'll see how it goes and add it if it looks good
#11  March 16, 2018, 05:10:52 pm
  • Head of UFG
    • USA

it doesn't combo is the issue. not the controls.

oh its not comboing at all for you I see well it works for me but thats just me im the creator i can do a lot of things with this guy so in a future update (don't worry it wont take that long) i'll make it combo better i seen what the problem is and its an very easy fix
#12  March 16, 2018, 07:18:23 pm
This looks great. I'm looking forward to Broly. I wonder why you use UB sprites over EB sprites.  Is it preference, availabilty or something else.
#13  March 16, 2018, 07:55:31 pm
    • USA
Welp, I just found multiple glitches with Tien (it seems like spamming messes up Tien quite a bit
(Glitch 1) As it turns out, if you use Crane strike and spam the input and Heavy, then on hit Tien will start floating backwards. He can fly either upwards or downwards (still figuring out how each one activates) and it can be canceled by attacking at any time.

(Glitch 2) While I'm not sure how to activate this glitch, you can glitch out Tien's Light or  Medium attack so that he gets stuck in the animation without a way to escape or attack

(Glitch 3) Ok, so if you do Launcher into superdash and spam quartercircle back + Heavy, then Tien gets stuck in place

(Glitch 4) This is like Glitch 2 (and 3) , but I know how to activate this one. So if you use standing Heavy and spam quartercircle back and Heavy, then Tien gets stuck in the animation

There are probably more, but the moral of this post is that Tien hates spam (and quartercircle back inputs apparently)

#14  March 16, 2018, 09:59:44 pm
  • Head of UFG
    • USA
This looks great. I'm looking forward to Broly. I wonder why you use UB sprites over EB sprites.  Is it preference, availabilty or something else.

Tien doesn't have EB sprites sadly i really wanted to man
#15  March 16, 2018, 10:44:47 pm
  • Head of UFG
    • USA
Welp, I just found multiple glitches with Tien (it seems like spamming messes up Tien quite a bit
(Glitch 1) As it turns out, if you use Crane strike and spam the input and Heavy, then on hit Tien will start floating backwards. He can fly either upwards or downwards (still figuring out how each one activates) and it can be canceled by attacking at any time.

(Glitch 2) While I'm not sure how to activate this glitch, you can glitch out Tien's Light or  Medium attack so that he gets stuck in the animation without a way to escape or attack

(Glitch 3) Ok, so if you do Launcher into superdash and spam quartercircle back + Heavy, then Tien gets stuck in place

(Glitch 4) This is like Glitch 2 (and 3) , but I know how to activate this one. So if you use standing Heavy and spam quartercircle back and Heavy, then Tien gets stuck in the animation

There are probably more, but the moral of this post is that Tien hates spam (and quartercircle back inputs apparently)

LOL dude just did the glitches at least 1 3 4 lol i left an unfinished ex move there thats why its just been patched and as for glitch 2 i can't trigger it maybe the unfinished move was causing it either way hopefully everything has been fixed oh and an FYI in the actual game Tien is able to spam crane strike its BS i know lol
#16  March 19, 2018, 03:31:13 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Did a video of both Krillin and Tien.
Hey Ryon and UF, well done! :D