YesNoOk

[MM8BDM Stage] - A Case of the Blues (Read 2239 times)

Started by Solarflared, June 17, 2018, 05:12:21 pm
Share this topic:
[MM8BDM Stage] - A Case of the Blues
#1  June 17, 2018, 05:12:21 pm
  • Literally the goddamned fun police.
    • Canada

"This is one battle you can't afford to lose!"

Hoo boy, I released a stage, of all things. It's basically a recreation of the place where you fight Proto Man in MM8BDM.

There's two .def files. One with Proto and one without him. Download here, if you're interested.

Hopefully, I won't get discouraged with releasing stages as I have with releasing characters, nowadays...
Re: [MM8BDM Stage] - A Case of the Blues
#2  June 18, 2018, 05:46:37 pm
    • Canada
And like that, it's already happened. Fucking Leon.
#3  June 25, 2018, 09:03:22 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Shame to see this stage got slept on. I really dig it!

I wouldn't let those Mugen Archive trash-bags get to you, speaking as someone who's work has also been shamelessly re-posted there (a lot of it also being Scepter's work too). It's frustrating that they're taking advantage of other people's work, but I'd hate to see another creative content creator leave because of them.

Personally, I've been contemplating posting passive-aggressive comments under my content directing people to the proper download links. It'll probably get me banned from there but whatever.
#4  June 25, 2018, 11:46:15 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
The least they could do is repost the latest version of the things they put up there.
#5  June 25, 2018, 02:07:38 pm
    • Canada
I'd rather much they host the outdated versions so that I could feel proud that my version would be the most up-to-date, and thus their quality would be considered inferior to mine.