YesNoOk

Re: Oktavia/Ghostly Orchestra - Char&Stage (Read 17914 times)

Started by Unseen Phantom, September 16, 2017, 09:32:23 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Oktavia/Ghostly Orchestra - Char&Stage
#1  September 16, 2017, 09:32:23 pm
    • USA
I know this post is old but I NEED HELP!! for some reason when I place the Order I want Oktavia to appear in Arcade mode and set it so that she shows up in this stage it doesn't work. For example Oktavia shows up at the very beginning on the wrong stage when your suppose to fight her towards the end of arcade mode on "ghostly orchestra". I know its the stage and not the character because I tested her with a different stage and she showed up in arcade mode when she was suppose to and it was the stage I gave her.
Re: Re: Oktavia/Ghostly Orchestra - Char&Stage
#2  September 17, 2017, 12:09:30 am
  • For the Murder!

make sure your name files either char, stage or music doesn't contain a dot (.) or space in their name, that tends to mess up order in mugen
for example if you have
oktavia, stages/ghostly orchesta.def, order = 5
you must rename your stage to get rid of the space and edit your select.def accordingly, for example:
oktavia, stages/ghostly_orchesta.def, order = 5
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#3  September 17, 2017, 05:03:05 am
    • USA
Okay so this video will show how I have everything set up but I still got the same results. Let me know if I missed something.
#4  September 17, 2017, 05:43:24 pm
  • For the Murder!

You have a space in the Sayakachan line right between "stages/" and "ghostly_orchestra"
Also the name in your extra stages doesn't match the one assigned to Sayakachan, you have "ghostly_orchestra" and "ghostly orchestra".

edit, ok follow this steep by stepe:

First rename your stage def file like this:

Then add your character in the def file like this including the order number of your choice, notice how the only spaces are the ones separating each section of the chcracater line

Finally if you also want the stage to be available for selection in other modes add the line in extra stages like this:

Please note that if you have added the stage before in an earlier line, it'll only show once in the position if was first added, unlike chars, stages won't duplicate if added twice or more

if that doesn't fix your problem, I don't know what else could
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:15:54 pm by Duke of Corvus
#5  September 17, 2017, 06:44:20 pm
    • USA
IT WORKED!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR AMAZING!!!!