YesNoOk

The North Korean Missile Testing Sandbox: Rocket Man Adventures Chapter 3 (Read 3144 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, August 15, 2017, 04:23:35 pm
Share this topic:
The North Korean Missile Testing Sandbox: Rocket Man Adventures Chapter 3
#1  August 15, 2017, 04:23:35 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:20:18 pm by Ricepigeon
Re: [NEWS] The North Korean Missile Testing Sandbox: Fat Kim gone missing edition
#2  August 15, 2017, 04:33:21 pm
Kim Jong Un has vanished from the public eye for two weeks
Uh ? He just made another speech Monday about the US being fools and whatnot. He even seemed to hint that the Guam attack was on hold (he's waiting to see if the US is willing to "make a step" toward them, probably talking about those regular military exercises with South Korea) but we already know that whatever he says is full of nonsensical shit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: [NEWS] The North Korean Missile Testing Sandbox: Fat Kim gone missing edition
#3  August 15, 2017, 06:35:41 pm
guy is full of shit, china won't back him up and he knows this the only thing saving him and nokor from utter annihilation is sokor's future economic crisis.
Re: The North Korean Missile Testing Sandbox: NK used Aim at Japan! But it missed...
#4  August 29, 2017, 01:37:54 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Re: The North Korean Missile Testing Sandbox: NK used Aim at Japan! But it missed...
#5  November 29, 2017, 04:19:58 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA