YesNoOk

another question (Read 25883 times)

Started by javonlouis, March 15, 2018, 01:16:55 am
Share this topic:
another question
#1  March 15, 2018, 01:16:55 am
    • USA
i'm trying to download a game from 2diyer,i'm trying to create a account,i tried to create a account and it says you can try 4 times,when i try 4 times,it says too many password attempts,try in 15 minutes,is there something wrong with 2 diyer?
Re: another question
#2  March 18, 2018, 07:15:12 pm
    • USA
i'm trying to download a game from 2diyer,i'm trying to create a account,i tried to create a account and it says you can try 4 times,when i try 4 times,it says too many password attempts,try in 15 minutes,is there something wrong with 2 diyer?

hello
#3  March 18, 2018, 07:26:42 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
This is not a question that fits under Development Help.
It seems you may want to post under Requests.
Make sure you read the forum rules for each subsection when they are posted. This subsection is for help with coding characters, stages, and screen packs, and things of that nature. Asking for help to download something from another website does not fit here. Maybe someone will be able to answer under requests.

But the nature of your question should be directed to the website you're trying to access. Make sure you ask the correct questions under Requests if you post there.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#4  March 18, 2018, 08:12:40 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Double posting so the board can see this public warning.
javonlouis,
You really need to read and understand all of the sentences before posting.
You did not listen to me. You only posted in requests with out thinking. On top of that you posted LESS information than what you did in Dev Help.
If you are looking for something for Mugen you can see if someone has it, AFTER you try to get it yourself. We are not here to spoon feed you.

Because you obviously skipped over the stick rules thread for Requests I'll post it here for you.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/general-rules-you-must-read-these-request-71620.0.html

This is a polite warning. If you ignore the rules of the forum you will get another temp-ban.

Some websites do not allow access from other countries. I could tell you how to get around that but it'd be way above your pay grade.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv