YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1072627 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1261  May 30, 2017, 06:27:48 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
I'm trying. . .
#1262  June 01, 2017, 10:04:39 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Maybe I'll be adding some of his enemies in the character, maybe for attacking the rival kinda as zombies, crows and etc in MvC2 Jill). I concretely thought in Cameo Leon, Big John and Bloody Rachel, but thisis something to be spoken with the possible coder. Not so much people here have played the games :/.
I suggest you to focus only on Viewtiful Joe, for the moment. Don't aspire to a very big project.

Even in my wips I aspire to do something big, but then, in the end, I have to make some scraps.
#1263  June 02, 2017, 01:26:06 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Honestly, I would just settle for a functional enough moveset, without trying to shove in too many moves/cameos. In my opinion, his TvC/MvC3 movesets worked well enough, and didn't need a bunch of cameos in it to be interesting (outside of Silvia). So yeah, I wouldn't bother adding his enemies.

Shit
#1264  June 02, 2017, 01:38:00 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I agree with focusing only on V.Joe. Also, quoting MRoach's.. His TvC/MvC3 moveset seems to be pretty good enough.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1265  June 02, 2017, 02:25:02 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Yeah, his moveset in MvC3 itself is pretty cool, as he plays pretty much like the original games. But I also think adding some more Sylvia collabs would be top notch.
#1266  June 02, 2017, 11:28:30 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Of course, I'm going to keep it as simple as I can, but adding "guest" stuff would be cool too, just ina future/upgrade.

I liked MvC over TvC, mostly because it's closer to his game(already ripped stuff from there too..thanks youtube!!) which does not appear in MvC3. Now, suggestion..."V-Bomb" it's a movement from Sylvia, so I thought in NOT MAKING IT for a possible Sylvia(have ripped stuff too) in a future, OR changing the bomb for whatever else(grenade, ball, etc). What do you think?
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1267  June 15, 2017, 03:37:57 pm
Sooooo...got all VJ's sprites I did in one big BMP and started to CS them. I will mostly re-make some or fix others, since I'm not that happy with all'em. Either way, while I'm figuring out how to do things, here's a small preview of the first bunch of gethits:

They don't have the correct colours(this sample is aroun 70 D:!! ), but I will deal with it later, once this bunch is finished.

By the way, great eFeX sent me his attempt to VJ's stand and...I must say that even incomplete, it's EYEGASMIC. I can't stop staring at it, everything moves SO smooth,

Havre a nice day!!

PS: Which is correct?
while I'm figuring out how to do things
or!
while I'm figuring how to do things out
My English is still rusty as Hell :/.

PS2: As you may have figurated, I'm saving the separated heads too, because some of them may be of use in a future(inside Joe, of course). And yes, the CS allows to doa  nearly perfect Great Saiyaman too :D!!
#1268  June 15, 2017, 05:14:53 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Sooooo...got all VJ's sprites I did in one big BMP and started to CS them. I will mostly re-make some or fix others, since I'm not that happy with all'em. Either way, while I'm figuring out how to do things, here's a small preview of the first bunch of gethits:

They don't have the correct colours(this sample is aroun 70 D:!! ), but I will deal with it later, once this bunch is finished.

By the way, great eFeX sent me his attempt to VJ's stand and...I must say that even incomplete, it's EYEGASMIC. I can't stop staring at it, everything moves SO smooth,

Havre a nice day!!

PS: Which is correct?
while I'm figuring out how to do things
or!
while I'm figuring how to do things out
My English is still rusty as Hell :/.

PS2: As you may have figurated, I'm saving the separated heads too, because some of them may be of use in a future(inside Joe, of course). And yes, the CS allows to doa  nearly perfect Great Saiyaman too :D!!

Great work!

I would recommend saving your work somewhere to avoid losing it suddenly. If I did not mistake, you started Viewtiful Joe spriting some time ago and then lost it.
#1269  July 03, 2017, 11:08:39 am
Grazzie, Gladia. I'm currently doing it with V.Joe :)!!

Now...after a LONG break because of RL stuff and centering in V.Joe, I'm going back to Ages of SF too. So, now that SF2 is started, I'd need your help:

Darker or lighter? even I centered in a more feral look in his face, both dark or light skin fits Blanka. Darker is based in that cartridge image from SF2(SNES? the one with Chun Li trying to kick him and Ryu was lying on the floor). And lighter has a more SFZ vibe on it. In the full sprite, both looks fine, so that's why I can not decide :/.

Thanks for your suggestions!! Have a nice day!

EDIT: Cammy is also finished, ater adding her story costume from SFV.
EDIT 2: After a looong thinking, I'll keep Final Fight characters(Cody, Guy etc) in their own category but inside Ages of SF.
#1270  July 03, 2017, 06:43:21 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Personally, I prefer the brighter green. It suits the vibrancy of the style you got going on.

Shit
#1271  July 03, 2017, 09:11:57 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Brighter green :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#1272  July 03, 2017, 09:17:58 pm
An excellent work! :)
#1273  July 17, 2017, 02:57:15 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
If this goes further for a WIP, who may be interested in the code?

I'm sorry to bump your thread for this, but I'd be more than happy to code him, if you are alright w/ seeing him coded for a full-game. : )

Also, brighter green works much better for your Blanka sprite.
This is a generic forum signature.
#1274  August 07, 2017, 11:26:23 am
OK, decided, brighter green for Blanka :D!

Also, Hatter, you've got my permission if you're interested :)!

Now, let's tease!

SF2 is about to be finished! Guile, Zangief, THawk, Gouki and FeiLong are the missing sprites!!

AND! I have to paste the SFZ in the Cards. Dammmmm

Have a nice day!!
#1275  August 07, 2017, 11:39:05 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well... I can't somehow express my emotions but this...
#1276  October 20, 2017, 02:25:55 am
Yep, it's been time. I've been so-so because of RL stuff and also, more focused in Ash and lately, Leona. Guile was left on hold, as the rest of Ages of SF, but recently HAD TO take it again. Because I want it.

Well, maybe you've heard my country is kinda in fire because of some biased information about Catalonia's "reality". I'm not going to start speaking about geoplitics or else(unless you want, but let's keep that in private, or maybe in the random subforum). So...well. I, in the begining, discarded spriting the DOLLs army because, even they're part of the canon, aside Juli, Juni, Decapre and Killer Bee, none of them are playable, and then, some canon characters could be added, increasing the time of this humble tribute.

But meh. Guess these would be the only NPC I'd add to the bunch.

So, let's start with the Spanish DOLL, Enero:

I have the CSed sprite too. It allows some different variations, but always inside that scheme.

Have a nice day!!
PS: For the CARD, I'll add the OLD design too.

EDIT: I'm thinking in add SF2 Movie(OVA)  Cyborg to the bunch. Let me know your thoughts!!
Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:30:43 am by FeLo_Llop
#1277  October 22, 2017, 04:55:54 pm
Soooo...it's time for SFZ!!  Maybe most of you will question about WHERE ARE MY FFers?! Don't worry. I'll keep them in their own category(yes, a FF spotlight only for them), but showing their SF stuff too. Or, I'll take a cut just for Cody, Guy, Maki, Rolento and Sodom(SFZ) and keep Poison in SF4, Hugo in SF3 and Abigail&Zekuin V. So I'll let you decide: FF all alone or inside the SFers?

- Well, let's start with...Dan!!

- Yes. Evil Ryu. His first appearance was in SFZ3...so that's why he's here and not in SF4:

- Ingrid. She is now part of the canon. I chose Vega's(dictator) stage by night because I like that background, and also, Ingrid appears in random stage.

- Juli. Maybe my favourite DOLL, after Enero.

- Juni. Never liked her too much. Dunno why. Maybe her hair :/. Also, even there's not a 3D model of her in SF5, I added her look as she appears in Cammy's story.

- The PowerPuffPosh Girl...Karin!!

- C...What is she doing here??!! Oh, yes. Even we knew her from SF2, Cammy had a very, VERY different life back in the past. She was called Killer Bee and was expected to be Vega's host body just in case. Also, her first appearance in SFZ comes from...SFZ2:Gold, not in SFZ3 as some people thinks!!

- It's time for our undead soldier...Nash!!

- I've never known if R. Mika was hunky or a bit chubby, but she's sexy as Hell!

- Maybe my most favourite SFer, but did not do a lot of changes for her in SFZ. Got lazy as Hell. Rose!!

- Aaaaaand. SFZ was uncomplete without her...Sakura!!

Well, guess that's everything for now. SFZ is finished(without the FFers) and next bunch is SF2...

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:59:21 pm by FeLo_Llop
#1278  November 08, 2017, 01:23:11 am
Let's tease something!! I'm currently in the G letter for SF2!! Also, I'll be adding Shadaloo Cyborg just because I liked it and, even being from a not cannon game, it seems he's part of the canon now, given SF4's spech between Chun Li and Claw(you must be dead!! as seen in SF2TM).

Well, enough chit chat. Guile. Added his main palette and the alternative one.

Sonic Boom!!!
#1279  November 08, 2017, 02:19:36 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Wow... The sprite here is really great. But he got some strange vibes from his face. It doesn't feels Guilish enough.
#1280  November 08, 2017, 11:15:07 pm
    • Argentina
    • facundo_ivan_garcia_fig@hotmail.com
Nana, sooooo #%&$ goooooood! I love this style
Pixel Art! http://ghoulglifer.deviantart.com/

F*ck Photobucket!