YesNoOk

Mugen 1.1 - Pallette problem (Read 2924 times)

Started by argyone, August 09, 2017, 11:25:54 am
Share this topic:
Mugen 1.1 - Pallette problem
#1  August 09, 2017, 11:25:54 am
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
so i decided to go with the CVS3 HD Screenpack and started to costumize the portraits.
All of the charcters i edited worked finde but now i got one specific char , where his 9000,0 (small portrait) wont show properly.
Infite blanka (Blackchaos edit)

here is what i did :

Opened FF3 - made sure i have mugen 1.1 selected at the bottom. replaced port with png pic, clicked save, got to sff and saved as 1.1 (just to make sure) i also found some soltuions via google and i already added keymapping in the def and added remappal code on statedef 5900 .
the big port (9000,1) is working fine but this is what i get when i try to edit the small one :

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

any help on this?

Re: Mugen 1.1 - Pallette problem
#2  August 09, 2017, 12:07:43 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
usually I like to save sff as 1.1 before adding png files but all your other steps seem right. Start with a fresh blanka and save sff as 1.1 first before adding .png.
#3  August 09, 2017, 05:00:25 pm
  • AfroSamurai
    • Germany
already tried that -_- didnt seem to work.
as is progressed in costumizing my mugen i noticed i have the same problem for infinite Iori...

Posted: August 10, 2017, 06:39:21 am
i tried multiple times to just replace it. after really deleting it, and adding it back it works now. must have something to do with the fact that the image is now at the very end of the sprites.
#4  August 10, 2017, 09:14:10 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
dont forget to solve your problems with the button on the bottom left. And if you get more character specific questions, use dev help. Usually the search will pop up a few decent threads.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  August 11, 2017, 10:26:55 am
  • AfroSamurai
    • Germany
i did solved the thread with the green symbol before u wrote this answer and i searched the board for related threads... the only advices i found on this (at mfg, mugenfreeforall, M.Archive and google) was to edit the 5900 state and add the keymapping so i think this thread could be very useful for people who have the same problem and didnt found a solution.

so no offense or trying to be rude but your answer is totally unnecessary and just sounds like you wanna be a smart aleck.
#6  August 11, 2017, 10:47:27 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
He's just giving you some advice, man. He's not talking down to you.
#7  August 11, 2017, 11:56:42 am
  • AfroSamurai
    • Germany
yeah but i just dont get why someone has to make a new reply just to tell me to mark my problem as solved, when i have done that already and to tell me to use the search function, since thats the first thing i do every time i cant figure something out by myself.

its like telling a grown up man "dont forget to brush your teeth" when noone asked for that "advice", because im a self-thinking, intelligent human beeing.
nervermind... maybe its becuase im not a native speaker and i dont have the "feeling" for the language like a native and i got this in the wrong pipe.
consider this thread as solved and thx 4 everyone who replied.  ;)
#8  August 11, 2017, 12:54:03 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
It's totally cool argyone. I seen that you had a few threads in config help but not in dev. I checked this thread out, made my post, and hit solved for ya. I see that you've solved more than a couple now. Sorry if I came off like a dick to you. 
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv