YesNoOk

NZCR Progress Thread (Read 194035 times)

Started by Алексей, July 16, 2013, 06:32:49 pm
NZCR Progress Thread
#1  July 16, 2013, 06:32:49 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hey Guys,

I'll be using this thread as a progress thread. This game is NOT dead. I have been side-tracked and demotivated from it though. To kick myself back into shape, I'm going to try a more orderly approach.

So far, what we have done is:
16 Characters
16 Stages
Screen Pack and Lifebars

There's more that needs to be done though. Currently, as of 7/15/2013, I'm going through each character and fixing any and all bugs in the NZCR characters. Stages will be addressed separately and I'll be making changes to the Screen Pack and Lifebars as well. Now, getting back to the characters. I invite everyone who is interested to submit any bugs you may find to me in some way. You may post them here in this thread, via PM, or even on my site (via PM). I of course will be doing rigorous testing on my end as well. I have a bug tracking document that I've set up to manage them.

The lifebars are being recreated to accommodate the new mechanics.

Let the progress continue!

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:38:05 pm by Алексей
Re: NZCR Progress Thread
#2  July 16, 2013, 10:58:04 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Good to now the game is still alive Alexei! If I find any bugs I'll Pm best of luck and looking forward for the progress!

#3  July 16, 2013, 11:14:49 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#4  July 17, 2013, 11:41:14 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Nice Alexei... i will test all of your chars, one by one... Glad to see you are back into NZC
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#5  July 17, 2013, 11:47:18 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#6  July 18, 2013, 06:36:46 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
Yo Alexei its celest if you can then PLEASE insert Jutsu Clash from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 as a Full Game Element PLEASE I am waiting for this full game as long as it takes
#7  July 18, 2013, 02:17:04 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yo Alexei its celest if you can then PLEASE insert Jutsu Clash from Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 as a Full Game Element PLEASE I am waiting for this full game as long as it takes

To be honest, I've seen the various Jutsu clashes that people have added to some characters and it just doesn't look good in my opinion. I don't know if I'm going to do that or not. I'm leaning against it.

#8  July 20, 2013, 10:04:14 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Hey bro,

I'll tell you once I start that new stage we talked about. I'll help you with updating your older stages, I saw some things that need to be fixed in some of them

#9  July 20, 2013, 03:48:47 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hey bro,

I'll tell you once I start that new stage we talked about. I'll help you with updating your older stages, I saw some things that need to be fixed in some of them

Hey man, sounds good. Yeah, I didn't really know much about stages when I made some of those and it shows. :P

#10  July 27, 2013, 06:46:09 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Greetings Alexei, how are you doing? I've tested all your chars but i haven't found any bugs or whatsoever, the only thing i didn't like too much was the "ground rocks Fx/anim" when Naruto throws his "Rasengan", it kinda clashes, i think it'd be better if you add a transparent (white or light grey) dust Fx. Same goes for the underground uppercut.
#11  July 27, 2013, 06:48:57 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hey man, I'm well. As I mentioned on MC, I made new, unreleased effects for Naruto's rasengan a while ago. But, for the undergound uppercut, don't you think that should at least have some sort of ground effect? I mean, he's coming from the ground. lol

#12  July 27, 2013, 06:58:03 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
I do think so, that's why i've recomended you to change it (not to leave it with no Fx) for a "White or light Grey" dust Fx, cause a neutral color won't clash with most of stages. Also most of your chars Fx have a great quality and that one looks kinda pixelated (don't know if that's the correct term). I will be willing to make an example for you, and ofcourse it'll be up to you to use it or not, your choice.
#13  July 27, 2013, 07:00:29 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I do think so, that's why i've recomended you to change it (not to leave it with no Fx) for a "White or light Grey" dust Fx, cause a neutral color won't clash with most of stages. Also most of your chars Fx have a great quality and that one looks kinda pixelated (don't know if that's the correct term). I will be willing to make an example for you, and ofcourse it'll be up to you to use it or not, your choice.

Oh, I see. Sorry, I misunderstood you. Yes, pretty much any of my effects that are high quality have been made from scratch by me. The pixelated effects are from other sources like NZC and other Naruto games.

Sure! Let's see what you got. :)

#14  January 08, 2014, 12:36:49 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Just letting everyone know that this game is not dead. My motivation was for the past months, but also I've been very busy at work.

#15  January 08, 2014, 12:48:31 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Good to know dude

#16  January 08, 2014, 02:18:25 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah, the snags I hit are very discouraging. :( Sometimes, you just need a break from it all.

#17  January 15, 2014, 09:02:57 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
#18  January 15, 2014, 02:34:19 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah man. The problem is that when I get back and look at where I left off... it reminds me why I stopped in the first place, lol. Usually, it's something retarded like platforms for NZCR... or just the sheer amount of people asking me to make things that I've explained to them why I couldn't. Or why platforms don't work in the version of the stage THEY downloaded. So frustrating, lol.

#19  January 15, 2014, 03:28:29 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Put something in your signature like "I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, GET LOST" or something :llama:
#20  January 15, 2014, 03:48:42 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Ignoring it seems....simpler.