YesNoOk

[UPDATED 8/28/13] Uchiha Hideout (Read 146601 times)

Started by Алексей, October 25, 2011, 07:54:53 am
[UPDATED 8/28/13] Uchiha Hideout
#1  October 25, 2011, 07:54:53 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
[Preview]

[Download]
http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/34

[Comment]
Update (8/28/13):
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Hey Guys,

I actually started this before I started Deidara, but it's expanded a bit since my original idea. I hope you all like it. It's certainly not your average NZC stage I can tell you that. :)

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:58:18 am by Алексей
Re: Uchiha Hideout by Alexei Roschak (kenshinx0)
#2  October 25, 2011, 07:38:06 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I reccomend this stage to any naruto fan or even non fans its a great stage in general the lightning the rain is all very nice. check it out guys, this picture does not do it justice its fully animated and everything.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#3  October 26, 2011, 09:29:50 am
this stage makes all my battles look more epic!.thx ;D
#4  October 26, 2011, 03:04:19 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
No problem :)

I hate it how that picture makes this stage look like complete crap. Watch the video instead, so you can really get a feel for how the stage really is, then you'll see it a much better light. XD

#5  October 28, 2011, 05:29:12 am
  • I am the Unknown of all unknowns!
Cool stage I am looking forward for more of your awesome characters and stages. ;D
#6  October 28, 2011, 05:31:30 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Thanks, the next stage coming is the training stage. There's not a lot to work with and so much to redraw, but it'll get done. :)

#7  October 28, 2011, 05:47:24 am
  • I am the Unknown of all unknowns!
Thanks, the next stage coming is the training stage. There's not a lot to work with and so much to redraw, but it'll get done. :)
Cool a training stage I can't wait for it to be released.
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:49:14 am by KillerBee_Dude
Re: [UPDATED 8/28/13] Uchiha Hideout
#8  August 29, 2013, 03:00:23 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
This is newly updated. Check the first post for details. Enjoy!

#9  August 29, 2013, 03:03:39 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Looks really cool Alexei, I'll try it out in a sec

#10  August 29, 2013, 03:06:31 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah! It kicks the crap out of the previous version. :) Ok cool.)

#11  August 29, 2013, 03:08:00 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Those water splashes looks AMAZING, and the update overall looks great. Will definitely have to try.
#12  August 29, 2013, 02:25:38 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Those water splashes looks AMAZING, and the update overall looks great. Will definitely have to try.

Thanks! Note those are full game features (the splash sounds and effects), but the stage itself is definitely function (minus platforms of course).

#13  August 30, 2013, 10:18:41 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Here's some feedback as promised

- The rainfall is amazing. I like how you kept it low res but awesome.
- Nice delta's, especially between the platforms and the itachi's chair.
- The lightning flashes are great. However the larger ones in the foreground are a bit too big IMO. You should scale them down a bit more. It goes past the bottom of the ground so it looks a bit odd. You could have them ending just on the ground.
- The clouds in the back are a nice touch too with it's own lightning and flashes. You could tile the clouds and add a very slow velocity to give it that raging storm sky impression.
- How come the name of the stage when selecting it is "B," and "D" for Suigetsu's stage? Is it for the fullgame or something?

For Suigetsu's stage

- I'm guessing you're going to put some more fullgame elements into this stage so I'll just look past that.
- I like the new murky fog you made. You could put that in a different delta to the main stage layer for a bit more depth.
- I can't wait to test out them platforms :twisted:
- You could brighten up the murky fog slightly and add another thinner one with a velocity behind the front most test tubes (between the BG and the front BG).

I don't think there's anything else that needs any tweaking though. Beautiful stages man.

#14  August 30, 2013, 02:41:43 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Thanks for the feedback. :)

- As far as the lightning flashes in front, think of it as a bolt of lightning that was behind the camera's view. The flash from that would in fact brighten everything in front of the immediate camera and a little beyond. That's where I was going with that: realism. XD
- I actually tried to tile the clouds and couldn't find a good place. The single background doesn't tile well at all for some reason, even though it looks like it does.
- Yeah, as for the names, it's because those "Letters" are used for the stage thumbnail font of the full game.

- As for Suigetsu's stage, it's done. It's got platforms and breakable tanks on the sides. There's not much more stage interactivity I could add to it. What were you thinking of?
- Initially I had, then I realized that since the fog was made to be (320x240 or some 4:3 size), it would end up being too small for the delta's I wanted to give it. Yes, that's laziness on my part lol. I didn't want to re-create the fog. XD
- Oh you'll get to test them out. I will be releasing a completely useable beta. Patience is the only thing I ask because I'm only one person (not directed at you, just in general. :) )

Thanks man. I'm really trying to improve myself here. :D

#15  August 30, 2013, 09:50:57 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Man this is so awesome, i can see who's getting better (even more) at stage creation/coding, congratulations. I've made an edit for the people asking for a M.U.G.E.N 1.1 version, it's not perfect tho, just a quick idea. I have the original .PSD file in case you want to upgrade this version to 1.1, just let me know. Also, is that "Pein" available? or is it private? Good luck. Farewell!

„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#16  August 30, 2013, 10:02:52 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
that pein was released a LOOOONG time ago.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#17  August 30, 2013, 10:16:33 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
that pein was released a LOOOONG time ago.
Don't answer for me. >>
No, that Pein is private currently. He's got modifications that were never in the original release.

Man this is so awesome, i can see who's getting better (even more) at stage creation/coding, congratulations. I've made an edit for the people asking for a M.U.G.E.N 1.1 version, it's not perfect tho, just a quick idea. I have the original .PSD file in case you want to upgrade this version to 1.1, just let me know. Also, is that "Pein" available? or is it private? Good luck. Farewell!

Looks interesting, though I'm not really into mugen 1.1 right now so I wouldn't do anything with it.

#18  August 31, 2013, 10:13:31 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Ivanhoe. That stage looks so screwed up. The bounds are far too high, or everything looks to far spread out and Itachi's chair looks too small :P

Dat sky though :datass:
#19  August 31, 2013, 05:34:31 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Ivanhoe. That stage looks so screwed up. The bounds are far too high, or everything looks to far spread out and Itachi's chair looks too small :P

Dat sky though :datass:

Yeah, like i said, that was a quick edit. And indeed, the bounds are "high" do you know other way to make the zoom in/out feature work, without using larger bounds (around 1280 pixels width) Feel free to make your own version for M.U.G.E.N 1.1 and then tell me how does that plays out. Farewell!  :smug:
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#20  August 31, 2013, 05:43:06 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Well, I'll let you two battle that out elsewhere because currently, I want nothing to do with 1.1. I've got enough invested in 1.0 that a switch would just be like starting over. No thanks. XD