YesNoOk

Build 22612 (2/9) (Read 13119 times)

Started by FrantzX, February 09, 2009, 09:40:30 am
Build 22612 (2/9)
New #1  February 09, 2009, 09:40:30 am
    • code.google.com/p/xnamugen/
Get it here!

A bunch of random bug fixes, once again centered about Jesuszilla's Felicia.

Issues fixed in this release:
Fixed issue with animation element offsets.
Fixed issue with persistent state controllers.
Fixed issue with InGuardDist trigger.
Fixed issue with command checking during hitpauses. Allows for followups & canceling to work.
Fixed issue with Explod positioning on creation.
Fixed issue with PalFx state controllers & Explods with OwnPal = false.
Fixed issue with ScreenPos trigger.
Fixed issue with combat state changes while in a foreign state.
Fixed issue with Explods removed with RemoveExplod not being removed immediately.
Fixed issue with Helpers removed with DestroySelf not being removed immediately.

EDIT: Bug fixes for the next version
Fixed issue with state controllers with persistant = 0 triggering twice.
Fixed issue with PosSet offseting from stage center instead of screen center.
Fixed issue with Helper using the Const(size.xscale) & Const(size.yscale) triggers.
Added - Hit priority.
Fixed issue with Projectiles on hitting characters.
Fixed issue with camera.
Added - Press a button on versus screen to go straight to combat.
Added - Press a button during win pose to go to the next round.
Added - Press a button during intro to go straight to combat.
Added - Press 'Escape' during combat to go back to title screen.
Added - After correct number of rounds, game goes back to title screen.
Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 02:15:54 am by FrantzX
Re: Build 22612 (2/9)
#2  February 10, 2009, 01:14:38 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Awesome update. Once more, your work ethic is incredible. A lot of the problems are fixed, however, some still persist.

• Still notice a position shift in the intro. Now that I really look at it, it seems that the characters go into anim 0 again from the beginning immediately as the round starts, which doesn't happen in MUGEN (at least not for Felicia anyway).
  • Please Help Me! still doesn't hit.
  • It seems you still don't have the priority parameter in hitdefs implemented since both Felicias get hit when one uses LP and the other MK, when the one using MK shouldn't get hit at all and win out since I gave it a higher priority.
  • Sand Splash FX appear to be miscolored now that I look at them more. Something also seems off about the animation... But I can't tell what. It's as if the first one (they're several explods) lasts too long or loops back to the beginning.
  • Delta Kick hits 3 times in the actual kick when it should hit no more than twice during that part.
#3  February 10, 2009, 07:32:52 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
This update is made of win and sex.

Fixed a huge number of things in kirby, and my helpers are no longer spammed in sasuke.

Still some issues with posset i believe. I have a feeling it's being counted based on stage center rather than the center of the currently visible screen?

I do have this wierd animation stop thing in gotenks when he uses 3 or more fireballs, but right now i wouldn't be surprised if that was my fault. I'll check it out, if i'm looping the animation within the state, probably is my fault.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#4  February 10, 2009, 09:02:00 am
  • Still notice a position shift in the intro. Now that I really look at it, it seems that the characters go into anim 0 again from the beginning immediately as the round starts, which doesn't happen in MUGEN (at least not for Felicia anyway).
    Fixed.
  • Please Help Me! still doesn't hit.
    I'll look into it.
  • It seems you still don't have the priority parameter in hitdefs implemented since both Felicias get hit when one uses LP and the other MK, when the one using MK shouldn't get hit at all and win out since I gave it a higher priority.
    Haven't done hit priority yet. I'm working on it. Fixed.
  • Sand Splash FX appear to be miscolored now that I look at them more. Something also seems off about the animation... But I can't tell what. It's as if the first one (they're several explods) lasts too long or loops back to the beginning.
    Fixed. Issue with Helpers & Const(size.xscale) & Const(size.yscale) triggers
  • Delta Kick hits 3 times in the actual kick when it should hit no more than twice during that part.
    Fixed. Bug with state controllers where persistant = 0.

• Still some issues with posset i believe. I have a feeling it's being counted based on stage center rather than the center of the currently visible screen?
    Fixed. You were right.
Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 01:18:39 am by FrantzX
New #5  February 21, 2009, 01:21:52 am
Sorry for the delay; I tend to code in spurts. There should be a new version out in a day or so.

New stuff:
Added - Hit priority.
Fixed issue with Projectiles on hitting characters.
Fixed issue with camera.
Added - Press a button on versus screen to go straight to combat.
Added - Press a button during win pose to go to the next round.
Added - Press a button during intro to go straight to combat.
Added - Press 'Escape' during combat to go back to title screen.
Added - After correct number of rounds, game goes back to title screen.
Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 02:15:42 am by FrantzX