YesNoOk

Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Read 548818 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post
#101  March 22, 2017, 05:49:57 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Just a little suggestion for Nico Robin's Lv3 hyper:

Do you know Morrigan's Darkness Illusion? Well, Robin could do something like this, since she can create a copy of his body. :)
#102  March 22, 2017, 11:05:18 pm
    • Brazil
Just a little suggestion for Nico Robin's Lv3 hyper:

Do you know Morrigan's Darkness Illusion? Well, Robin could do something like this, since she can create a copy of his body. :)

Good sugestion.
Who knows, do not put this Hyper in a next update

Thank you friend
#103  March 23, 2017, 03:05:37 am
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
thanks for releasing Robin chan man lol so who's next? is it Sanji?
#104  March 23, 2017, 03:22:36 am
  • Winmugen FTW
    • El Salvador
not a huge dragon ball z fan but this still looks amazing.
#105  March 23, 2017, 11:33:48 pm
    • Brazil
#106  March 24, 2017, 01:16:47 am
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/

Anyone else here think this is how the actual Extreme Butoden should've been like?
#107  March 24, 2017, 04:06:06 pm
  • I'm a llama!
nami.
boa hancock.
please.........
Chopper gameplay
#108  March 25, 2017, 07:59:15 pm
    • Brazil
char gameplay for the project Dragon Ball Z vs. One Piece.

His reward is 100 berries, he loves cotton candy and he is the doctor of the bunch. With the ability to transform into different forms thanks to rumble balls and his Hito-Hito-no-mi, the Tanuki Chopper enters for the fight.

Small and difficult to hit, Chopper has melee attacks that can do great damage to the opponent, in addition to their most varied transformation, but beware, your HP is low.

It will be available soon.

#109  March 25, 2017, 08:24:03 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Great work as always!

After watching the video, I want to give you two small suggestions.

1) Monster Point hyper: you should slow down the move (and therefore the animation) from the moment where Chopper sends the opponent in the air with the ground smash to the moment when Chopper hits him with the second attack. Currently this hyper move is too fast.

2) Hurrican Kick hyper: during spinning kick Chopper could cancel this hyper and perform the Kokutei Kurossu (the 3rd hyper move of the video).
#110  March 25, 2017, 10:10:57 pm
    • USA
Hey I have a favor to ask. Only "if" you do this that is. If you make Law or Sanji and make an sff before you add all your mvc stuff can I use it? I plan to CS those sheets could save me some time. Just a head start in general. I have Vegeta CS'd sff if you want.
#111  March 26, 2017, 09:08:48 pm
    • Brazil
Great work as always!

After watching the video, I want to give you two small suggestions.

1) Monster Point hyper: you should slow down the move (and therefore the animation) from the moment where Chopper sends the opponent in the air with the ground smash to the moment when Chopper hits him with the second attack. Currently this hyper move is too fast.

2) Hurrican Kick hyper: during spinning kick Chopper could cancel this hyper and perform the Kokutei Kurossu (the 3rd hyper move of the video).

Thanks for the suggestions Gladiacloud, let's see:
1) the idea of ​​hyper (actually everyone) is dynamism, so this speed is purposeful so that it is not so dramatic, because for a LV1 is not necessary, which I leave only for LV3 (not all will Tue ).
2) It already has this function, you can mend with the hyper both after the Hurricane Kick on the ground and in the air. Virtually all chars attacks can be combined with hyper.

Thanks again
#112  March 26, 2017, 09:10:17 pm
    • Brazil
Hey I have a favor to ask. Only "if" you do this that is. If you make Law or Sanji and make an sff before you add all your mvc stuff can I use it? I plan to CS those sheets could save me some time. Just a head start in general. I have Vegeta CS'd sff if you want.

can, However, none of them are ready yet.
#113  March 26, 2017, 09:54:12 pm
    • USA
Nah I don't want the characters themselves just an sff, but nvm I got it already.
#114  April 01, 2017, 04:27:23 am
    • Malaysia
Nami got delayed :(. At least Robin is now available.

lui

#115  April 01, 2017, 05:28:28 am
    • USA
she wasn't delayed, kenshiro always had more progress with robin in the first place.

#116  April 01, 2017, 05:43:18 am
    • Malaysia
she wasn't delayed, kenshiro always had more progress with robin in the first place.

I see, its because Nami was shwon first in his youtube channel. With that I believed Nami will come out first.

#117  April 02, 2017, 07:17:28 pm
    • Brazil

I see, its because Nami was shwon first in his youtube channel. With that I believed Nami will come out first.

Hello Friend. In fact, I do not follow a specific order, I do a little bit of one, I take some of the other and then it goes. The robin was advanced and as the staff was wanting a char, I decided to launch it first.
Wait, I'll bring you news of Nami soon.

Thank you
MISTER BUU UPDATE GAMEPLAY
#118  April 03, 2017, 06:09:42 am
    • Brazil
MISTER BUU UPDATE GAMEPLAY

char gameplay for the project Dragon Ball Z vs. One Piece.

Mister Buu (or Fat Buu), already had a version that was one of the first chars I did, but the same still had much to do. With this version for Fullgame, many things have been fixed and other effects added. In addition, he gained a new attack, the Innocence Bomb and a Hyper LV3, the Candy Beam.

Fat Buu has his basic attacks a little slow, but his supers are fast and have great variety of Hypers, promising to give work to the opponent, besides being hard in the fall with his HP.
It will be available soon.

Thank you

#119  April 03, 2017, 06:17:34 am
  • Just living life one post at a time
    • USA
Your work is looking very great as usual, but I have a question, are you going to release a pair of characters each month or is it going to be very sporadic and not planned?
#120  April 03, 2017, 06:41:03 am
    • Brazil
Your work is looking very great as usual, but I have a question, are you going to release a pair of characters each month or is it going to be very sporadic and not planned?

Thank you. I would like to release them all together in a Demo that I am planning, but sometimes I release some chars so that the people have an idea of ​​what the gameplay will look like, with no exact date for it. Ja the videos, I'm trying to do at least 1 a week.