YesNoOk

Girard's CS WIP thread Little Red Riding Hood (Read 326529 times)

Started by Moon Girard, March 12, 2013, 06:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Girard's CS WIP Thread: Palette time
#41  May 08, 2013, 01:17:03 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
In Adel´s template the very first tone of the skin mixes with the glove trim/belt thing part. I´m paletting the shit out of that, please fix it!

Wish you separated that huge belt of him thought, but is all good cause right now it is pretty cool.
Chilling
#42  May 08, 2013, 03:04:39 am
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
I'm dying to see RajaaRyo with this rad separation, hopefully this can make RajaaBoy update Ryo to 1.0 fully saparated as he did with Maki :eaugh:
#43  May 08, 2013, 03:39:02 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
I'm dying to see RajaaRyo with this rad separation, hopefully this can make RajaaBoy update Ryo to 1.0 fully saparated as he did with Maki :eaugh:

That would be awesome as fuck, but I think Rajaa is actually going in a different direction, and has like 56398437589034 WIP's at the moment.  However, Someone just needs to take CrazyKoopa's and his and mash them together and add these separated sprites so we can die happy with a fancy Ryo.
#44  May 08, 2013, 04:04:09 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Ryo separation is for CrazyKoopa's since the stuff i have from before my hard drive crashed is applied to that Ryo, probably won't make a patch for any other version much like the other character's I've done patches for only time i was going to make another patch was for Rajaa's Maki but it turned out between the separation i did and the effects Rajaa used there wasn't enough room for all the colors so i quit it. Also I'm just plain lazy and don't wanna have to match the sprites in a different SFF. I'll release the sprite so someone else could do it if they want or someone can use them and make a new Ryo.

In Adel´s template the very first tone of the skin mixes with the glove trim/belt thing part. I´m paletting the shit out of that, please fix it!

Wish you separated that huge belt of him thought, but is all good cause right now it is pretty cool.

Fixed
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/Moon-Girard/Color%20Separation/Adel/adelheidtemplate-1.png
#45  May 08, 2013, 06:54:56 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama

XIII colors. The colors are pretty similar to the 2003 colors but there´s a pretty subtle change in the colors, thanks to the separation.

Will do more later.
Chilling
#46  May 13, 2013, 06:17:34 am
    • USA
Finally started on Psylocke been busy as of lat so i hope i can get her done in a reasonable amount of time so DivineWolf doesn't have to wait on me to release her.

Made 5 custom palettes for her

Also updated all of Ryo's palettes to the new separation made some change to certain one's like adding the gloves to Froz's Shoto palettes and made a new custom palette for Ryo.

Spoiler: updated palettes (click to see content)
#47  May 13, 2013, 06:33:23 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Now that you updated your topic, I´ll post this palette for Adel:

Right now I´m only interested in Adel so count on me for him at least, next time I can try coloring those effects.
Chilling
#48  May 13, 2013, 06:48:57 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Man all these awesome gifts, looking very good guy's. Please keep up the hard work and who will be coding that Ryo.
#49  May 13, 2013, 06:53:16 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
It's for CrazyKoopa's Ryo IIRC.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#50  May 13, 2013, 11:02:06 am
I forgot to say this earlier, you did a wonderful job with Kung Fu Man's Separation.
Everything else also is quite interesting.

Here is a palette for Ryo:
- Blood Red Fingers

I might make more for Ryo if I had more ideas on me.
I have done some Psylocke palettes but I feel like they need some tweaking before I post them.

Posted: May 13, 2013, 01:44:27 pm
Another one:
- Chimpanzee
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:03:38 am by Gogngos
#51  May 13, 2013, 04:13:46 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Was guy ever finished by you or whomever? If not then I'm willing to commision you or whomever for a basic color seperated pack. I have a sprite pack that's already indexed and has his default shared pal.

Thanks.

DW

#52  May 14, 2013, 12:18:32 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Finally started on Psylocke been busy as of lat so i hope i can get her done in a reasonable amount of time so DivineWolf doesn't have to wait on me to release her.

Nah, you're all good sir. Whether you need time to finish her up or not is fine. I appreciate your help and willingness to CS at all. I'm never one to put any pressure on anyone. Especially anyone helping me out with a project. Whenever you get her done is good with me.

#53  May 14, 2013, 02:25:59 pm
    • USA
Well that's good to know but I'll still try to get her done a soon as i can since i don't want it to turn into another Maki or Hiryu where it took me a year to complete the separation.

Since JNP's idea was really helpful last time I'm putting up some of Psylocke's sprites for anyone who wants to help. Template and palette act are include in the download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3gc5ukb2kyj899

Man all these awesome gifts, looking very good guy's. Please keep up the hard work and who will be coding that Ryo.
It's for CrazyKoopa's Ryo IIRC.

Yup it's Crazykoopa's for now

I forgot to say this earlier, you did a wonderful job with Kung Fu Man's Separation.
Everything else also is quite interesting.

Thanks and thanks for the palettes didn't think there was a way to make the fingers different from the rest of the hand and it look good but you proved me wrong.

Was guy ever finished by you or whomever? If not then I'm willing to commision you or whomever for a basic color seperated pack. I have a sprite pack that's already indexed and has his default shared pal.

Thanks.

Nah it was davismaximus who was working on it but its not released yet, as far as i know he and ATP are still working on it.
#54  May 14, 2013, 03:17:06 pm
Thanks and thanks for the palettes didn't think there was a way to make the fingers different from the rest of the hand and it look good but you proved me wrong.
You are welcome. :)

Also, here are two Psylocke palettes that I feel like I am happy to submit.
Spoiler: Palettes in here (click to see content)
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:15:52 pm by Gogngos
#55  May 16, 2013, 02:27:16 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
It seems I´m the only one that cares for Adel :( Fair Enough:

Custom Cyan-ish. Touch´d up some effects.
Chilling
#56  May 16, 2013, 09:22:22 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Decided to add a pallette for Ryo:

Try to guess, on what it is based off. ;)
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#57  May 19, 2013, 09:37:35 am
Another Psylocke Palette:
- Semi-Realistic Ninja

At the moment, I currently am out of ideas for Adel Palettes.

Posted: May 19, 2013, 12:14:20 pm
Here are two more Ryo Palettes:
Spoiler: Palettes In here (click to see content)

Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:58:16 pm by Gogngos
#58  May 19, 2013, 03:26:47 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Adel Looks great!!! I  am not so good with palletes but i'll try to make some Stuff!
#59  June 08, 2013, 04:03:55 pm
    • USA
Good news everyone!
My job has cut back my hours and I'm almost done moving so I'll have a lot more time to work on these projects now and hopefully can get them all done before the end of summer I'll post some psylocke updates later when I get out of work.

DW

#60  June 11, 2013, 07:05:05 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Glad to hear everything is stabilizing/working out for you. Looking forward to seeing Psy's progress. I need the motivation... >_<