YesNoOk

Handheld Video Game Players (Read 2234 times)

Started by Omega, October 07, 2017, 12:16:12 pm
Share this topic:
Handheld Video Game Players
#1  October 07, 2017, 12:16:12 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to get off some stress due things happening around me. While I was doing some reading about those cheap android, portable, handheld consoles for roms, I was wondering if there was a list which covers some of them. These are known as Handheld Video Game Players and I want to know more about it.

I found some GoldMaster and GameMaster products and some more.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Note: This is not a request topic. I was just wondering if anyone knows any of these and has other options aswell. It would be cool to own one of these for playing retro games some day. I felt opening this topic for discussions, suggestions and for sharing news about similair contents and subjects.
Re: Handheld Video Game Players
#2  October 07, 2017, 01:19:35 pm
you don't need a list of those. because you shouldn't buy them, cheap chinese electronics have the life span of a house fly. if you have a decent android phone (atleast a quad core cpu and ram over 1gb), just equip it with an icontrolpad.

but if you're keen enough, you could buy a psp, then hack it (look it up, it's really easy) and install emulators on it. that way you get the benefit of playing both psp games and emulators.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞