I love it how the forum didn't alert that i was tagged in a post. Any who, let me try to answer these;
1) Exactly how they play from the Mugen version. I have made no adjustments to the chars.
2) You could say maybe a good 90% There ARE instances (like stated from FilthyCasual above me) which a glitch or 2 can happen and affect a char, but they are definitely fixable and can be cleaned up for the online. Same as the example above, I adjusted his rekka so it combos right in my project before
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
4) You can simply copy paste. if you want, you can look through the IKEMEN port I diod to get some examples, and I do have a tutorial series on the basics (and sometimes, some advanced fines I find in the future), on IKEMEN that you can see on my YT.
5) Controller config is pretty simple. You can use either the method of making IKEMEN read controllers, or a JoyToKey/Xpadder set up. Either way it's not hard at all with the right guy explaining it. As for the online, it's stupid easy. Anyone can do it.
6) I would love to. With the amount of time I spent on the engine, learning it piece by piece without any outside help 9for about 3 years), I think I can do some help with IKEMEN related stuff. I am still learning though (trust me, IKEMEN has a lot of cool features), so yeah...