YesNoOk

Last movie you watched + 2 lines review. (Read 724083 times)

Started by walt, August 28, 2007, 04:18:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Last movie you watched + 2 lines review.
#5081  September 27, 2018, 07:47:56 pm
    • New Zealand
King of Thieves - 7/10

Light-hearted, fun, great bunch of old British geezers.
#5082  December 09, 2018, 04:47:50 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Gintama- The Movie (Live Action)
9/10
The acting is good, Action is neat and Its faithful to source material. Looking forward for the next movie's release
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#5083  December 18, 2018, 02:26:33 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Aquaman 8 out of 10

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
SILVER said:
Saberblade, you're so full of yourself. Your quotes in your signature are like a self circle jerk. Its sad that you put so much emphasis on what the stupid members here say.
Tuxedo Biccy said:
You shut your mouth, Sarblade, we can have truth and facts interrupting our dystopia fanfics. :P
#5084  December 19, 2018, 02:17:11 am
  • Hates Everything
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com
Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke was the last movie I've watched at the time of me writing this post.

I had a couple laughs, but thought it was okay.

Here's a fun fact regarding this movie that has something to do with M.U.G.E.N: Quetzalcoatl88, a M.U.G.E.N creator from back in the day, used two audio clips from this movie (and I'm going to assume he's taken more clips from other Cheech and Chong movies) as voice clips for his character Juan.
#5085  January 06, 2019, 10:41:55 am
  • worriiaaa
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Bumblebee (2018)

The sorta-prequel/sorta-reboot of the Bay Transformers films.
Let me tell you, if you're suffering from Bay-fatigue after those movies, DON'T let that be a reason to NOT go see this movie. Because this is the first one not directed by Bay (he's only producing it), and it shows. Gone is the bloated runtime, the cringy pedo jokes and the globe-hopping.
It's directed by Travis Knight (previously worked on the wonderful animated film Kubo) and it shows - this movie has HEART! It's really charming and gripping. I'll be honest in that I got a bit teary-eyed a couple of times.

It still has the very high quality CGI and action pieces on top of that, though now they are in favor of the story rather then merely being there to wow kids. And the opening scene of the movie is worth the price of admission alone for Transformers fans.

In short, this is how the first Transformers movie should have been.
Recommended viewing!

8/10
#5086  February 01, 2019, 06:51:12 am
  • Dark Templar
Postal (2007)
 Ok is an Uwe film, but at least got some elements from the games and it's not as bad as Alone in the Dark or BloodRayne and have some moments too.

6 out of 10
I'm Just Bored To Tears
Same Old Shit Just Different Day & Year . . .
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=81512.0