YesNoOk

Making a spritesheet (Read 16158 times)

Started by mugensake, August 23, 2017, 12:06:20 pm
Share this topic:
Making a spritesheet
#1  August 23, 2017, 12:06:20 pm
Any chance you'd like to work on arcade style?

As for her move sets for her basic moves  I suggest looking up some of Tia's sprites from Breakers Revenge, a few from Vanessa of KOF and some of Rainbow Mika's throws/slams.

I'm a big fan of Tia Langray(my pixiv id=3180903), this sprite sheet really helps me a lot! Sorry for asking a question a bit unrelated to this topic, but could you tell me how to combine the sprites from one character into one whole picture like what you did? I want to do it with Mastchen's Tia so that I could modify moves easier. Thank you so much;P
Re: Making a spritesheet
#2  August 23, 2017, 01:06:54 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I'm a big fan of Tia Langray(my pixiv id=3180903), this sprite sheet really helps me a lot! Sorry for asking a question a bit unrelated to this topic, but could you tell me how to combine the sprites from one character into one whole picture like what you did? I want to do it with Mastchen's Tia so that I could modify moves easier. Thank you so much;P

Well I had to individually save each sprite animation from winkawaks. From there I would use MS Paint. I had to open several MS Paint and copy-paste everything and put all the animations in one MS Paint.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.

HQ

#3  August 23, 2017, 02:18:33 pm
#4  August 23, 2017, 06:45:02 pm
@mugensake: I split your post from here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.1955839
because it was off-topic and a necrobump (bumping topics older than one month, in your case it was 2 years old). I moved it in this section so you can have your answer.
#5  August 23, 2017, 11:58:10 pm
Thank you so much for @rgveda99 & @HQ 's answer, the plugin for PS looks awesome! Also thanks for  @AlexSin to move my question to safe zone ;P