YesNoOk

RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk. (Read 81778 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
Share this topic:
RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#1  August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I already introduced myself in the Introduction thingy, so i don't have to do it again in here.

Now, characters that i'm gonna work on not today, but maybe tomorrow: Ryu (Street Fighter Alpha + Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo moves) and The Shotoborg (Shadowloo Cyborg). I already got started on Ryu, but i mostly got the standard movement, i'll work on standard attacks tomorrow, since it's almost my bedtime today.

Goals for the characters: I want them to have a play style similar to Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, so i'm going to change some things in ShinZankuro's Vs. Style template (if that's okay with him).

Characters i will work on as i get better: Ken (Street Fighter Alpha 3), Akuma, Chun Li, Sakura, Guile, Charlie, Gouken, Sagat,

Characters that require a lot of coding and aligning skills: Elena, MegaMan (Marvel vs. Capcom + Super Smash Bros moves), Dudley, MegaMan Zero

I have a whole lot of other characters that i'm planning to create, but consider these as "examples" for now.

I'm gonna code Ryu's standard moves, rip some sprites for the Cyborg, then play video games.
Re: RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#2  August 06, 2016, 11:22:05 pm
    • USA
Just so you know, i'm just filling up my roster. Gonna be a while when i feel like coding Ryu again.
#3  August 09, 2016, 01:32:25 am
    • USA
Oh boy, the Shoryuken....
#4  August 09, 2016, 02:19:05 am
    • USA
#5  August 09, 2016, 10:34:19 pm
    • USA
Alright, guys. I still have to add in some supers, but once i get his win animations and guarding animations, i'm going to put him into Google Drive so that you can download him. You will notice a lot of bugs into him, and i don't know how to fix them, i'm a noob creator, so i'm giving him to you guys as a testing beta.
#6  August 10, 2016, 02:52:30 am
    • USA
Lemme change that, I also need to add in the hit sparks and adjust them so that they'll match Ryu's fist and feet. And is anyone following this topic at all? I am posting screenshots, but i don't have a YouTube account (I will make, idk when), so i can't make any gameplays.
#7  August 10, 2016, 03:08:59 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I moved this here because you need either a picture or video of your character playing in Mugen to be a wip
#8  August 10, 2016, 10:22:10 pm
    • USA
Oh, okay. I already posted a picture of my Ryu and POTS' Shin Akuma in my Yoshi's Island stage, so i guess this is a W.I.P.

I'm almost done with him anyway, so it doesn't matter where this topic goes. If someone's following this, that's a good thing to me. Once Ryu and Yoshi's Island are done, i'm gonna prepare some more sprites for Shotoborg, then edit a character, KY Shanxi's Bowser to be exact.

Alright guys, I'm uploading him into Google Drive right now, so if you want him, PM me or find a way to contact me and i'll send him to you. You will see the sprite folders that i have for him, i didn't delete them because he's not 100% finished, i'm giving him to you guys so that you can help me out, test him, and give me ways to make him the way i want him to be.

He's ready to be passed. I uploaded him in 4Shared instead of Google Drive, because he apparently won't upload properly, not as multiple files. So if you guys want him, PM me, or contact me and I'll give you a link.

Well, i can't make the stage longer than this, but that's okay. Now to adjust the background.
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:21:30 am by Iced
#9  August 11, 2016, 02:11:10 am
    • USA
By the way, i don't know how to upload images. If you guys would like to show me how to upload photos instead of addresses, i would appreciate that.
#10  August 11, 2016, 02:22:38 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Edited your posts, avoid double or triple posting if you can.

In order to add an image use the third icon on the posting panel ( first icon is emoticons, second one is youtube, third one is images! )
#11  August 11, 2016, 02:30:53 am
    • USA
#12  August 11, 2016, 02:32:59 am
    • USA
Edited your posts, avoid double or triple posting if you can.

In order to add an image use the third icon on the posting panel ( first icon is emoticons, second one is youtube, third one is images! )

Edit: Wait a minute, i think i know what to do.
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:34:22 am by RedDragonCats17
#13  August 11, 2016, 02:34:41 am
    • USA
Good luck with this. Love the motivation.
#14  August 11, 2016, 03:11:38 am
    • USA
Aight, added in the question mark blocks, now it's time for a audience.
#15  August 11, 2016, 04:19:26 am
    • USA
#16  August 11, 2016, 05:11:09 am
    • USA
Calling it quits for tonight, stay tuned for more updates. Also, i need help on some things:

1: This is simple, really. I want to get Noembelu and Fevrier by Pullo, but whenever i extract them both using 7zip, they'll miss their CNS and CMD. Do you guys have them?

2: My lifebars are REALLY bugging me, they're supposed to be for 640x480 resolutions, but they're still small after i changed the resolution. What's going on?

3: Whenever i selected Juano16's MK2 Sub-Zero, i immediately get a error. It has something to do with his AI activator or something like that. Do you guys know what's going on?

4: I'm trying to change Gouki's stance using Shao-San's sprites, but whenever i inserted his palette to the sprite, the background color becomes a little darker. What do i do?
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:04:26 am by RedDragonCats17
#17  August 11, 2016, 11:04:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its easier to get answers to specific questions like those in dedicated threads in help brorigami.
Glad to see your enthusiasm tho. :)
#18  August 11, 2016, 09:40:33 pm
    • USA
Good evening, guys. No updates on the stage yet, still looking for more audience members (Koopas and Yoshi's to be exact), but i'm going to give you a link to my Ryu right here so that you can help me fix my flaws and make him a true MvC quality character, if you guys have codes that should fix ALL of his specials, give it to me and i'll put it in. Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/kSbEaR3fce/Ryu.html
#19  August 12, 2016, 12:46:36 am
    • USA
#20  August 12, 2016, 05:04:59 am
    • USA
The stage is released, and i just downloaded and extracted Bowser, so now i ask you this: What should i change in him? I want to make 2 different modes, Regular mode and Boss mode. Kinda similar to Gouki in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, but instead of Gouki and Street Fighter, it's Bowser and MUGEN. So what should i change in his CNS, CMD, or anything in him?
#21  August 13, 2016, 12:47:22 am
    • USA
You guys should keep this in mind: Sometimes i like to be a lazy ass and not code something, I'll code something if i feel like it, but for now, i'm going to fill up my roster. Also, why can't i download Wizzy's music?
#22  August 13, 2016, 01:54:17 am
I guess you mean from Youtube. Use Youtube Downloader.
#23  August 13, 2016, 05:00:07 am
    • USA
Aight, guys, i'm currently preparing sprites for my next stage. But before i make it, i'm going to do a little something something. I'm going to download MUGEN, again, and get the default Stage0, since i accidentally overwritten my current Stage0's SFF. This time, i'm going to take it slow, and rename this stage's SFF as the stage i'm making.
#24  August 13, 2016, 05:07:11 am
    • USA
#25  August 14, 2016, 12:14:31 am
    • USA
This stage i'm making, compared to my Yoshi's Island one, isn't going to have that much of a audience, because it's Air Man's stage from MegaMan 2.
#26  August 16, 2016, 12:41:16 am
    • USA
Got the Cyborg started, standard movement is done, just have to get the hit sprites then i'm off to the attacks. Before i do that, i REALLY want to update my Ryu and fix all of his special moves, the Hadouken, Shoryuken, and Tatsumaki attacks.
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:38:38 am by RedDragonCats17
#27  August 17, 2016, 05:35:16 am
    • USA
For those who saw my Air Man thread: If you're wondering why i started the Cyborg yesterday when i said that i'm going to do stages for now on, i'm starting him because, in my mind, he's a sprite swap of my Ryu, what's the point in focusing on something that'll be done in a few days when i can work on stages? Also, once i get Ryu fixed, there's going to be a difference between him and Cyborg. After Ryu's fixed and i learn how to make him float for a short period of time, he'll have the air Hadouken while the Cyborg will remain with the ground Hadouken.

(I really need to fix him, but idk how)
#28  August 19, 2016, 01:33:41 am
    • USA
Alright, i installed Bandicam yesterday, so i'm going to delete the Ryu's 4shared link, then, once i get it set up, I'll show you a gameplay featuring Ryu and his problems that should be fixed. If you're wondering what i mean by "setting it up", apparently i need the admin's (my dad's) permission in order for me to use it, idk why, but if those are the rules, i'll have to follow them.

(Hint, sometimes when i super jump, he'll stay in his jump start frame)
Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:55:35 am by RedDragonCats17
#29  August 19, 2016, 03:16:39 am
    • Brazil
#30  August 19, 2016, 08:52:09 pm
    • USA
In case you have interest:
https://obsproject.com/

I'll bookmark that just in case, i downloaded Fraps yesterday, but i didn't install it yet.
Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:58:50 pm by RedDragonCats17
#31  August 20, 2016, 03:16:32 am
    • USA
Btw, to everyone else, i plan to make some CvS styled characters once i'm through with all of the MvC characters i plan to make, and no they're not going to be like Dark Chaos' characters, they're pretty much my own form of CvS. 3 of them are going to be Nintendo characters while other are going to be different. If you wish to know more about these characters, feel free to ask. For now, i'm going to watch some YouTube Videos, add a few more stages to my roster, then play some video games. I'll get back to you with the Cyborg and the stage i'm currently making later.
#32  August 21, 2016, 04:30:04 am
    • USA
I... kinda made some "progress" on the cyborg, but no progress on the stage... yet. I just got his hit sprites done, i just need to do the ground recover, which i will do tomorrow or the day after. School is almost coming, so i better swallow it up and work, work, work!
#33  August 22, 2016, 06:02:29 am
    • USA
I'll give you a little something about my Nintendo CvS styled characters, they're not going to use sprites from Spriters Resource, Sprites Database, or any other spriting site on the net. They're going to use custom made CvS styled sprites using a 3D model as a base.

There's one problem with this, and i already said it when i introduced myself, I don't have money to do a commition, i don't even have a bank account or a job, so i'll have to find someone who can do sprites for free as a request, and i'm pretty sure that's going to be a pain in the neck when i'm in the guild.
#34  August 29, 2016, 08:21:27 pm
    • USA
Aight, i got the optional OBS because Fraps will not install properly. So the next thing i want to get is: A video edtiting program.

I was thinking about getting Windows Movie Maker, but my dad said that i'd have to buy it. Is there a video editing program that's free to use?

Edit: I just got Avidemux, so i'm going to give that a shot.
Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:30:16 pm by RedDragonCats17
#35  August 30, 2016, 12:31:01 am
    • USA
Lemme tell you this. Out of all the moves Ryu has, I HATE doing the Shoryuken. It's a pain in my neck to perform, no matter how many times i do it in the zig-zag motion, i can't perform the move, but i have to perform it in order to show ALL of Ryu's problems.
#36  August 30, 2016, 09:27:49 pm
    • USA
Got a YouTube channel, so Ryu's problems will be shown once my dad approves the video.
#37  August 30, 2016, 09:33:41 pm
#38  September 01, 2016, 02:37:00 am
    • USA
Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:50:04 am by RedDragonCats17
#39  September 01, 2016, 02:49:37 am
    • USA
It's kinda stupid, but it is what it is, so i'll have to suck it up.

Also (can't believe that i forgot this), I came up with a MvC and CvS mix stage that uses the Mortal Kombat Warrior Shrine stage called MUGEN Warrior's Shrine. It's self explanatory, just a much prettier version of the Warrior's Shrine with other fighting game characters (not just Mortal Kombat. These characters are from Fighting games i'm interested to own and play, and the statues aren't going to be the only thing that's available for stage design. I actually plan to add in the sun and some clouds, mostly because it's day time in the stage, and i want to make it pretty (maybe i'll add in a rainbow just to make it prettier, idk).

#40  September 03, 2016, 12:27:03 am
    • USA
This is just a little showcase of the stage i'm currently making, love the final result of the sun.
#41  September 03, 2016, 12:41:15 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Dragon Claw and Kyo need better poses because their feet are hanging off the statue base.  I think Kyo should use the other victory pose.
#42  September 03, 2016, 02:51:43 am
    • USA
Well the base is pretty small, i don't think Dragon Claw's 2nd victory pose would fit the entire thing. I will consider Kyo's pose, though.
#43  September 03, 2016, 03:08:22 am
    • USA
Oh, i just imported the sky i made using GIMP. Not entirely happy with it, but it'll do.

Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:22:13 am by RedDragonCats17
#44  September 03, 2016, 03:24:30 am
    • USA
I think i should add a warning when i release the stage, because the sun in the stage pained my eyes. Either that, or i stared at my monitor for too long.
#45  September 03, 2016, 03:27:58 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
It seems that the sun is covering the P2 life bar, when the latter shouldnt't be. You should make it so that the life bar appears in front at all times, I can barely see how much health Cyborg has.
This is a generic forum signature.
#46  September 03, 2016, 04:17:03 am
    • USA
Yeah. I'm thinking about getting rid of the layer code so that it will not hurt my eyes and uncover the lifebar. (Cyborg isn't finished along with Ryu, both characters need to be fixed)
Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 04:32:04 am by RedDragonCats17
#47  September 03, 2016, 09:55:33 pm
    • USA
No updates on the stage yet, but there will be a night version of it once i'm done with the day time, and the time time version is gonna be TWICE as prettier compared to the day time.

Remember this?
#48  September 03, 2016, 10:56:05 pm
    • USA
Decided to add some grass to the stage, mostly because I think a grass outing is better than stone. (don't worry about the pillar that's in the way)

Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:07:12 pm by RedDragonCats17
#49  September 04, 2016, 01:18:01 am
    • USA
Remember what i said about me possibly adding a raindbow into the stage? Well i decided to add the rainbow in there just to make the stage a little more beautiful. (I know, it's covering the life bar, but it's not as bad as the sun)

I'm think the stage is done, i'll find the measurements on Dragon Claw's 2nd victory pose, but Kyo? Couldn't find another pose, they all hang make Kyo's feet hang off the base, so pretty much there's nothing i can do.
Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:24:00 am by RedDragonCats17
#50  September 04, 2016, 05:31:54 am
    • USA
Tested Claw's pose on the base, and.... yyeah, not gonna work. Welp, time to release the stage.
#51  September 06, 2016, 03:34:10 am
    • USA
Y'know what? I'm gonna start explaining Ryu's problems.

Problem 1: His Hadouken functions fine on the ground, but that's just on the ground. If the enemy is in the air, and the Hadouken hits them, they'll float down a little bit.

Problem 2: His Tatsumaki works fine, it can hit a opponent no problem, but the opponent doesn't slide backwards, the opponent stays in place.

Problem 3: This isn't really a problem. His Shoryuken also works fine, but the animation of him jumping into the air isn't as smooth as a true MvC quality character.
Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:13:50 am by RedDragonCats17
#52  September 11, 2016, 01:58:51 am
    • USA
Um.... do you guys have codes for me? So that i can fix these problems? I know that doing this is kinda rude, but I REALLY want to fix Ryu so that i can do the supers, make palettes, then release him, and it's kinda hard for me to do if I'm doing this by myself.
#53  September 11, 2016, 03:57:04 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
In the fight.def you have to set the layerno of the lifebars and all to 2 so it'll be in front of everything and can never be overlapped.

Here's an example.
p1.bg0.layerno = 2
p1.bg1.layerno = 2
p1.bg2.layerno = 2
p1.mid.layerno = 2
p1.front.layerno = 2

Whatever stuff is there in the lifebar, you HAVE to set the layerno to 2 so nothing can cover it like in the images you're showing. It's a little tedious process but once you get it right and done, the lifebars will be over that pillar and the sun can't shine on it.

Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#54  September 11, 2016, 05:23:21 am
    • USA
Um... I really hate to be rude, Darkwolf, I really do, but i'm not talking about lifebars. I'm talking about my version of Ryu, the character i want to fix.

I wanted to be patient, but the patience i had faded away, so i had to ask.
Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:27:01 am by RedDragonCats17
#55  September 17, 2016, 11:16:49 pm
    • USA
Decided to work on Super Mario Advance until i get some new codes for Ryu's moves.
#56  September 24, 2016, 09:09:23 pm
    • USA
Very large shout out to Old Gamer, he gave me the sprites for the 3 girls i want for my stage, which is a high school stage. Now all i need is a battle ground.

If you guys have any suggestions for the school's battle ground, let me know and i'll see if i can find the game for that. I'm telling you this because 1: I've never been to high school, and 2: I've never seen a fist fight in a spot at a school. So suggestions from you guys will be appreciated.
Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:43:58 am by RedDragonCats17
#57  September 25, 2016, 09:26:00 pm
    • USA
Another large shout out to OldGamer, the background is in my hands now, all i need is the foreground.

#58  September 26, 2016, 02:22:12 am
    • USA
It's almost finished, now. Just gotta add in the Cherry blossom leaves effect then it's good to go.

Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:57:09 am by RedDragonCats17
#59  September 26, 2016, 06:22:06 pm
    • USA
Great news, guys. Ryu is now fixed. All of his special moves are fix, and he can now super jump after he does the uppercut. This is a joyous day for me, because i fixed MY FIRST character, and it's all thanks to you guys.

Now he's ready for some supers, i'll code them after i'm done with school.
#60  September 27, 2016, 06:05:26 am
    • USA
Well guys, while i wait for some answers, i think it's time that i tell you ALL of the MvC styled characters i want to make. This is gonna be a long post, so i hope you guys stick around for the ride. I'll update the post when I can.

Ryu: Ryu will be in his SFA attire, but one of his punches is from SSF2T, and one of his supers is from the original Marvel vs. Capcom. The rest of him is SFA3. His evil mode is completely different, though.

Chun-Li: Her moves will be based on the Vs. games and SFA3. Why SFA3? Because i just like the game. She also has a Shadow Lady form, that's all i wanted to say about her, since she won't have a whole lot of stuff.

Dhalsim: Again, not much to say about him, he has the same stuff. Yoga arms, SFA3 moves, that kind of thing, nothing fancy.

Ken: Ken will have his SFA3 stance, and a Violent Ken mode. Other than that, pretty much has the same stuff as he did in SFA3 and the Vs. games.

Guile: Guile, also has nothing fancy, has the same moves in SFA3 and MvC2.

Cammy: Cammy will be in her SFA and XvSF attire, but she'll have colors from her Red Delta suit, making her a combination of SFA and SSF2. She has normal mode and Doll mode. Normal mode is the mode without the effects from XvSF. Doll mode is the mode with the effects. Her attire colors change between the 2 modes, normal has the Red Delta colors while Doll has the Killer Bee.

Sagat: I've heard that the version of Sagat ShinZankuro made is based on his SFA2 self, but my Sagat will be based on his SFA3 self. He'll probably use the same effects, idk, I want to use CPS2 effects, not ones that look like they're from CvS2. Not judging Zankuro's Sagat, though, it's a pretty good character.

Cyborg: The cyborg is kinda like the other versions. He'll have Ryu's Shinku Hadouken and Ken's Shoryureppa, but he'll have Ken's Shippu Jinraikyaku and Kuzuryu Reppa. He'll also have Cyber Akuma as a assist character. He won't, however, have a Self Destruct move.

Fei Long: Zankuro's Fei Long is pretty much N64Mario's "sorta" accurate Fei Long with MvC gameplay, my Fei Long will have all the moves from his SFA3 self.

Bison: Bison will use sprites and attacks from CvS2, but he'll also have a variation of Final Bison, a Final Bison I made. This Final Bison will have the powers from Thanos' glove, so this isn't you're regular Shin Bison or Final Bison, this is a really big deal Bison.

Akuma: Nothing special about Akuma, has moves from the Vs. games and SFA3, while also having a Shin mode.

Sakura: Sakura will have some moves from CvS2, such as the drop kick. And to add in a very special super move, one of her Shinku Hadouken moves will be a laser, like Ryu's and Cyborg's Shinku Hadouken.

Karin: Karin will be pretty similar to Beximus', SFA3 moves with MvC gameplay. Pretty similar.

Dan: Dan will have his SvC/CvS stance created by me using Evil Ryu's arm and Dan's regular arm. And again, SFA3 moves and Vs. moves with MvC gameplay. Unlike my other characters, Dan will be released on April Fools day, as a joke character.

Charlie Nash: Pretty much the same guy as in SFA3 and the Vs. games, with Shadow Agent mode included.

Elena: Elena will have moves from the Street Fighter 3 games, from New Generation to 3rd Strike. She'll have possible special intros with Sakura or someone she likes, depends on the sprite artist.

Dudley: Like Elena, Dudley will have moves from all of the Street Fighter 3 games. Idk if you guys are keen on the idea of a boxer jumping in very high heights. But hey, Elena needs a partner, why not give her someone like Dudley?

Sean: I will make a possibility that Sean will have the moves from the SF3 games, I don't know much about him, but i'll dig into his move later. However, I'm gonna have to ask the original sprite creator to see if i can use sprites like these.

Gouken: The master of Shotos, Gouken will have all the moves from Street Fighter 4, and he's not gonna use sprites like these, he'll use different ones, CPS2, SFA styled ones. If you guys wish to make the sprites for me, be my guest. I'll probably look for a artist myself.

Morrigan: This isn't your friendly MvC Morrigan anymore, she acts more like her Darkstalkers 3 self than MvC. Why? Because I also plan to create Lilith, and having a Lilith clone in Morrigan's SFF would be pretty weird. She will have MvC effects, but no Lilith.

Jon Talbain/Gallon: I have to admit, ShinZankuro did ruin Jon Talbain for nerfing his cannon and his nunchaku, but that doesn't mean I don't like it, still do. My Jon Talbain will act like his Darkstalkers 3 self, like Morrigan, which means that you can still have the awesome nunchaku and cannon attacks. He'll also have a special intro against Fei Long, since the 2 know Kung-Fu.

Lilith: Like everyone else, Lilith will act like her DS3 self, but her effects will be from MvC. She'll have a special intro against a few characters, like Elena, Jon Talbain, and her sister, Morrigan.

Felicia: Again, Darkstalkers 3, Marvel vs. Capcom. She will have the same possible combos from MvC2 without the sandstorm attack thingy, if i could make that possible. She'll also have a special intro against Jon Talbain, Elena, Lilith, and Cammy.

Demitri: I know ShinZankuro made a MvC Demitri, but I'm to lazy to see his footage. And I'm pretty sure you already know his features. (Don't worry, he'll have the midnight bliss)

Dee: I don't think a good version of this guy was ever made in MUGEN, so i guess it's time for him to shine. Like everyone else, Darkstalkers 3 with MvC, with a possible special intro against Demitri.

MegaMan: The character I originally started on. MegaMan will have moves from both Marvel vs. Capcom and Super Smash Bros, making him a character that's out of my experience.

Zero: Zero will use his SvC Chaos sprites with the CvS palette by N64Mario. He'll pretty much have the same moves, but he'll also have a air kick.

Iron Man: Iron Man will have the same special motions and combos as Marvel Super Heroes, that's it really.

War Machine: War Machine will have the same special motions and combos as Marvel vs. Capcom, he'll also have his hyper mode.

Hulk: Hulk will have the special motions from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, but he'll have combos from 3 MvsC games; Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2. He'll also have his hyper mode.

Colossus or She-Hulk: I'm kinda stuck in between Colossus or She-Hulk as Hulk's partner. I will explain their details, but i might set up a voting poll later on.

She-Hulk: She-Hulk will have the special motions and combos from MvC3, but she'll have a hyper mode of her own, and I don't think she has a hyper mode in MvC3.

Colossus: Colossus will have the button special motions from MvC2, and he'll have (a possible) Mecha Zangief as his partner.

Psylocke: Psylocke will have the special motions from MvC2, but she'll also have the combos from X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Rogue: Rouge will have the special motions from Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but she'll have the combos from X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom 2. She'll also have a special intro against the succubus sister (Morrigan and Lilith).

Captain America: Captain America will have the special motions from Marvel Super Heros vs. Street Fighter, but he'll have the combos from the 3 games mentioned before. He'll also have a special intro against U.S.A martial artists. Idk if it's possible (since i don't have money in my bank), but I might have Hulk Hogan as the cap's partner, since he is called "Captain America", and Hulk Hogan is "the real American", the 2 would be perfect.

Spider-Man: Spider-Man will have the special motions from MvSF, but will have the combos from the 3 games mentioned before. He'll also have his armored self.

Blackheart: As said before, Blackheart will have the special motions of MvSF and combos from the 3 Vs. games. He'll also have a team intro with his father.

Mephisto: Mephisto isn't going to be just a palette swap, he'll have a flame thrower attack, and the demons Blackheart summons will be replaced with fire based attacks. He'll have some of the fire effects from other fighters replacing lightning effects, but he'll still have Blackheart's soul grab. I'm also making a MvSF version, the version that is a palette swap of Blackheart.

Cyclops: Cyclops will, again, have the button special motions from MvSF, but have combos from 3 Vs. games. I might give him a assist, idk.

: Wolverine: My Wolverine will be will be kinda like Sanders', he'll have attacks from all of the CPS2 games he's in, and combos from those games. He'll also have Blanka as a assist. I'm thinking that he's a character that's out of my experience.

: Magneto: Magneto will have the special motions from MvC2 and combos from MvC2, he'll also have a Sentinel as a assist.

Dr. Doom: Doom will have the special motion and combos from MvC2, and that's about it.

April Fool characters:

Big Purple Grape: This is a boss based on a certain "meme" (not a meme) created by a YouTuber named Attackingtucans (now named as Tyler Sederwall). Idk any attacks for this boss, so i'm gonna have to talk to some clever people like The_None or someone like that.

Dan edit: Idk what to call this Dan Hibiki edit, so i'm gonna call him Krayzee Joek for now. As I said before, I don't have the attacks for this guy, so i'm gonna have to talk to The_None or someone who could come up with some awesome moves for him.
Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:32:16 am by RedDragonCats17
#61  September 29, 2016, 04:46:19 am
    • USA
Currently working on Ryu's Shinkuu Hadouken using Ryon's code as a reference to help me out (I hope he and the rest of you guys are okay with that), and i'm gonna work on him while i still can, because i'm gonna be gone tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, and i'll be hiking with my dad and sister as a tribute to her. I'll explain everything in another post, with pictures me with her and the other members of my family.
#62  September 29, 2016, 05:03:13 am
    • USA
I know this isn't the proper place to post this, but I want to mention it somehow.

My biological mom, Holly Williams, died from stage 4 bladder cancer. We've done our best to take care of her and cure her from the disease, but some of the hospital crew members were being dicks and were making fun of her. We then took her to a different hospital, she lost her air from her lungs, and that's when she died.

When dad told me the news, i was shocked, but I overcame her death like a man, and i now have a small urn with some of her ashes. If marijuana was legal, she would've been okay, but nooo, it's illegal.
#63  September 29, 2016, 12:03:16 pm
Yeah, this isn't really the right place to share your private life, in any case it's good that you could overcome her death... I can't imagine how difficult it must be to lose your mother... also how could the first hospital members make fun of her? Those heartless idiots. :(
#64  September 29, 2016, 08:31:38 pm
    • USA
Yeah, most people work just to get rich. If they did their job right, they might get a raise, but NOOOOO they decided to be dicks. SOME companies should just put in security cameras in the building and watch their employees, including hospitals.
#65  September 30, 2016, 03:22:48 am
    • USA
Um... I'm currently making Ryu's Shinku Hadouken using explods and projectiles for both the end and the middle (since i don't have the whole laser), and... wtf?

#66  September 30, 2016, 11:14:50 am
Are you sure you wrote the right numbers for the explods?
#67  September 30, 2016, 03:20:58 pm
    • USA
Code:
[State 3030, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = animelem = 2
anim = 3031
ID = 3031
pos = 0,0
removetime = 22
scale = 1,1
sprpriority = 3
ownpal = 1
removeongethit = 1
supermovetime = 999
pausemovetime = 999

[State 3030, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = animelem = 3
anim = 3032
ID = 3032
pos = 0,0
removetime = -2
scale = 1,1
sprpriority = 3
ownpal = 1
removeongethit = 1
supermovetime = 999
pausemovetime = 999

[State 3030, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 40
anim = 3054
ID = 3054
pos = 0,0
removetime = -2
pausemovetime = 0
scale = 1,1
sprpriority = 0
ontop = 0
shadow = 0,0,0
ownpal = 1
removeongethit = 1
supermovetime = 999
pausemovetime = 999

These are the animation numbers I used. I should've came here earlier because now I have a new problem.
#68  September 30, 2016, 03:25:56 pm
    • USA

I decided to switch the projectiles and use a helper, but now this happened.

Code:
[statedef 3030] 
type    = s
movetype= A
physics = S
juggle  = 1
poweradd= 30
ctrl = 0
velset = 0,0
anim = 3030
sprpriority = 0

[State 0, PlaySnd]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = time = 0
value = S3030,0

[State 3030, SuperPause]
type = SuperPause
trigger1 = time = 0
time = 80
anim = -1
sound = S10,0
pos = 0,0
movetime = 33
darken = 0
unhittable = 1

[State 3030, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = animelem = 2
anim = 3031
ID = 3031
pos = 0,0
removetime = 22
scale = 1,1
sprpriority = 3
ownpal = 1
removeongethit = 1
supermovetime = 999
pausemovetime = 999

[State 3030, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = animelem = 3
anim = 3032
ID = 3032
pos = 0,0
removetime = -2
scale = 1,1
sprpriority = 3
ownpal = 1
removeongethit = 1
supermovetime = 999
pausemovetime = 999

[State 3030, Explod]
type = Explod
trigger1 = time = 40
anim = 3054
ID = 3054
pos = 0,0
removetime = -2
pausemovetime = 0
scale = 1,1
sprpriority = 0
ontop = 0
shadow = 0,0,0
ownpal = 1
removeongethit = 1
supermovetime = 999
pausemovetime = 999

[State 3030, Helper]
type = Helper
trigger1 = animelem = 10
name = "laser"
ID = 3036
stateno = 3036
postype = p1    ;p2,front,back,left,right
facing = 1
keyctrl = 0
ownpal = 1
supermovetime = 0
pausemovetime = 0

All of this is from Ryon's coding.
#69  September 30, 2016, 03:40:16 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Check existance of this State 3036. Usually clones appear if you lead on unexisting state or state with inexisting animation.
Here is examples what am I talking about:
-Helper leads to Sonic Boom, leading to unexisting animation. Mainly works, but looks only like stance. By the same reasons don't hit.

-Helpers leads to unexisting state instead of Sonic Boom state. Just appears another and only standing Charlie (I'm in, in State 0) and enemy can hit him.
#70  September 30, 2016, 04:08:49 pm
    • USA
I already made the animation for the laser (which is animation 3036, btw), but I didn't create a state for it?

Looked at Ryon's code, and now it makes sense. I'm making the laser's state right now.
Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:23:21 pm by RedDragonCats17
#71  September 30, 2016, 04:10:29 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
I already made the animation for the laser (which is animation 3036, btw), but I didn't create a state for it?

Well, maybe.
You know, Helper isn't Explod. Explod leads to animation, Helper leads to STATE. If you wanna to make fireball or laser or anything via Helper, you should crease a state for it.
#72  September 30, 2016, 04:25:25 pm
    • USA
As I said before, I'm making the laser's state. Hopefully it should cover enough ground because it's not a very long beam.

And apparently i lost my manners, I forgot to say thanks.
#73  September 30, 2016, 05:41:02 pm
    • USA
Aight, i finished coding the state for the laser, and surprisingly it covered up the whole screen as you can see in this image, but i found 1 difference. It causes a whole lot of lag, and it's possibly because I used to many frames for it.

I guess i'm gonna have to struggle with projectiles if I want Ryu's Shinku Hadouken to work without lag problems
#74  September 30, 2016, 06:01:54 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Aight, i finished coding the state for the laser, and surprisingly it covered up the whole screen as you can see in this image, but i found 1 difference. It causes a whole lot of lag, and it's possibly because I used to many frames for it.

I guess i'm gonna have to struggle with projectiles if I want Ryu's Shinku Hadouken to work without lag problems

Well, while I'm here, can you tell me exactly what's lag about?
#75  September 30, 2016, 06:40:55 pm
    • USA
It's just the frames reducing, whenever the Shinku Hadouken is performed, everything will go slow motion. The frames are still smooth, they're just slow.

I'm thinking that's because the laser is pretty long and it has 31 frames. I might be wrong, though.
Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 06:48:58 pm by RedDragonCats17
#76  September 30, 2016, 07:09:24 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Try to zero Hitpause and Guard.hitpause for P1 in local hitdefs.
#77  September 30, 2016, 07:20:39 pm
    • USA
Figured out what the problem was. There was a pause code in the helper that causes the game to slow the frames down when the move makes contact with the opponent, now with the code gone, the Shinku Hadouken works properly. Now comes the Shinku Tatsumaki.
#78  October 01, 2016, 04:16:39 am
    • USA
Okay... maybe it's not fixed.

The hit box is still there, even with the destroy self code, Kung Fu Man still blocks.

Code:
[State 0, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = animelem = 10
value = 3037

[State 3037, DestroySelf]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1 = animelem = 15

Here's the code i'm using, any alternatives?
#79  October 01, 2016, 04:33:41 am
Is the DestroySelf inside Stadedef 3037? It has to be there for the DestroySelf to work.
#80  October 01, 2016, 04:51:51 am
    • USA
Deleted the changestate and changed the DestroySelf number, I forgot that these things need to be in states.
#81  October 01, 2016, 08:46:33 pm
    • USA
Little update on Ryu, there was a bug in him that causes him to perform the Shinku Hadouken whenever i hit a enemy, the bug's fixed. I didn't come here just to tell you that, I came her to tell you that I'm wanting to get the add004 tag patch. Something stopped me, though. I have Omegapsycho and Juano16's Mortal Kombat characters, and idk if they're compatible with the patch. Are they?
Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:15:37 pm by RedDragonCats17
#82  October 10, 2016, 02:48:44 am
    • USA
Bad news, guys. This bug is back.

I was working on the Shinku Tatsumaki, then I modified one of the Explods on the Shinku Hadoken frame, and this happened.

Here's the entire Statedef of the laser, it has the destroyself and everything. What the hell is going on?
Code:
;Laser
[statedef 3036]
type = a
movetype = A
velset = 0,0
anim = 3036
sprpriority = 5

[State 3036, BindToParent]
type = BindToParent
triggerall = parent,stateno = 3030
trigger1 = 1
time = 1
pos = 60,-50

[State 3036, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = 1
flag = noshadow
ignorehitpause = 1

[State 3036, NotHitBy]
type = NotHitBy
trigger1 = !time
value = SCA,NA,SA,HA
time = 1

[State 3036, HitOverride]
type = HitOverride
trigger1 = !time
attr = SCA,NP,SP,HP       ;SCA,NA,SA,HA,NP,SP,HP,NT,ST,HT
stateno = 1100
time = -1

[State 3036, HitDef]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = uniqhitcount <24
attr = S,NP       
guardflag = MA         
animtype = Heavy       
air.animtype = light
priority = 5,Hit
damage = 13,1
;pausetime = 0 ,0
guard.pausetime = 0,0
sparkno = S9105
guard.sparkno = S9101
sparkxy = 0,0
hitsound = S5,2
guardsound = S6,0
ground.type = High     
air.type = High
ground.slidetime = 20
guard.slidetime = -6
ground.hittime = 10
air.hittime = 20
ground.velocity = -6,0
air.velocity = -6,0
airguard.velocity = -1.9,-0.8
ground.cornerpush.veloff = 0
air.cornerpush.veloff = 0
down.cornerpush.veloff = 0
guard.cornerpush.veloff = 0
airguard.cornerpush.veloff = 0
p1getp2facing = 0
fall = 1
hitonce = 1
getpower = 0,0
envshake.time = 10
envshake.freq = 120
envshake.ampl = -2
envshake.phase = 90
fall.envshake.time = 0

[State 3036, DestroySelf]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1 = animtime = 0
#83  October 10, 2016, 03:56:24 am
    • USA
Also, I managed to make the add004 patch work. (I'm really new to MUGEN)
#84  October 12, 2016, 04:21:29 pm
    • USA
No updates on Ryu (yet), but I did finish my list of MvC characters I want to create. That's not ALL of the characters I want to make in general, though. I have some old school characters that I want to make every once in a while, so I'm gonna make a list of that.

Before we start, I managed to get my hands on King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match via Steam and with the help of my father (thanks dad), so if you want to fight me in that game, try searching for my username from here, I'm pretty sure you'll find me just like that.

Now, the old school characters:

Super Mario Advance: You've heard a lot about this guy (I think), but there's more. Not only will Mario have a lot of assists like Samus, Link, Bowser, and just a lot of helping characters, he'll also have the assists that walk around and attack by command, like in Vanguard Princess. Here's a list of assists he'll have.

SA-X: The power house of the assists, and the first one I ever made. The SA-X will not freeze you by command, it'll instead use a Super Missile and the Screw Attack the bring in the pain.

Peach: I know these sprites are not proper for this specific size, but I'll use them anyway. Peach will go to Mario's far right side and shoot a tennis ball by command. The tennis ball go diagonally so that it can hit the opponent, same goes for her offensive shot.

Dark Meta Knight: Dark Meta Knight will shoot sword beams and make the tornado from Kirby Super Star by command, that's about it.

Joe Musashi: Joe will a pretty accurate character, only thing that he doesn't have is the Super Move sound. I'm gonna find some fighting games from the Genesis and see what i can find.

Genjuro: Genjuro never recieved a conversion from his Samurai Shodown 2 self, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do it myself. Genjuro will be 100% accurate to his source, so he's gonna be a character that's out of my experience.

NES Mario: This version of Mario will be kinda like SUGIO's NES Luigi, in different ways. He's gonna have FLOOD with him, along with a few other things I don't have in my head.

Meta Knight: As you can tell from the pictures, I'm not creating just 1 Meta Knight. The GBA Meta Knight will be kinda like Cyanide's Kirby in different ways, and the NES Meta Knight will be source accurate (not really, but i hope you know what I mean).

SSF2X Sagat: I know Fido made a SSF2 Sagat, but to be honest, I don't like it much. This version of Sagat is gonna be out of my experience because I want him to be like G.D.T's characters, source accurate with air block. (I'm keeping this in until OmegaPsycho officially says he's making Sagat, I'm assuming that it's a rumor)

Geegus and Neo Geegus: Both characters are going to be accurate to their source, but there's one extra fighter in their transformations. Who is that fighter, you ask? That's a secret.

April fools:

Spider Mastermind: This boss shoots more than just gatling gun ammo. It shoots Pokeballs that summon the creepy pasta ghost, the spreader from Contra, the blue shell from Mario Kart, and a laser. If you have ideas for more projectiles, let me know and i'll think about it.
Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:29:26 am by RedDragonCats17
#85  October 14, 2016, 04:05:26 pm
    • USA
Aight, guys. I put this into the DestroySelf state, and it fixed the bug.

Code:
[State 3036, ChangeState]
type = DestroySelf
trigger1 = animelem = 41

Now I can move on to fixing the Shinku Tatsumaki.

Also, I feel like sh%t... Literally, my throat is sore, I have a cough, so i'm sick. Gonna be drinking tea and eating soup instead of the good stuff, like smoothies. Again, I know this isn't a personal life forum, but I just wanna let y'all know. (I hate coughing)
#86  October 19, 2016, 06:57:44 pm
    • USA
The Shinku Tatsumaki is done, so 2 Supers done, 2 more to go. Also, I'll worry about the Hadoken sparks and update the hitsparks of other moves when I finalize my character, because right now I'm to lazy to work on them, I just want the supers done ASAP.

#87  October 27, 2016, 05:52:00 am
    • USA
Maybe after I'm done with Ryu, I'll make one CS template for him, and another for Jesuszilla's CvS Felicia. (Mostly because the only difference between this Felicia's sprites and the Chronicle sprites are the eyes and the mouth)
#88  November 06, 2016, 12:43:47 am
    • USA
Small update on Ryu, I was trying to do the Reppu Jinraisho from Pocket Fighter, but I eventually gave up because there's something wrong with the command. I am keeping the animation, but for now, I'm gonna work on the Shin Shoryuken, then I'll finalize the character and FINALLY be done with him.

Also, I made a request for the hyper combo finish font on MFFA, and someone linked me to the topic making that same request, ShinZankuro posted the image of the font template he used, but the image isn't showing. I REALLY need that template for both my characters and my screenpack. So Shin, if you're reading this, I hope you'll help me out and post the same template in here.
#89  November 07, 2016, 02:19:07 am
    • USA
W00t! I just finished Ryu's Shin Shoryuken! May be a little faster than what you'd expect from Street Fighter Alpha 3, but hey, I made it, maybe I'll update it later. For now, y'all know what time it is... FINALIZING TIME!!!

Also, I decided to showcase a few palettes I made for some of the characters in here. Idk if I should release them in a pack, gonna be needing your opinions on them. What do you guys think?

My imaginary persona (SSJ Goku Z2):

Cortana from Halo (Felicia and Elena):
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:30:50 am by RedDragonCats17
#90  November 07, 2016, 02:58:11 am
    • USA
Just to let y'all know, finalizing a character, in my point of view, is coding the throws, adjusting the damage, getting the effects for the supers, and adjusting the hitsparks to the character's fists and feet, so I'm gonna make the request for the hyper combo background from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and hope for the best.
#91  November 08, 2016, 11:12:08 pm
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
Why is this thread in Idea Engineering instead of Projects when Ryu is almost done?
Also I really like those Cortana palettes
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#92  November 13, 2016, 03:59:32 am
    • USA
Why is this thread in Idea Engineering instead of Projects when Ryu is almost done?
Also I really like those Cortana palettes

1: There was no pictures or videos of Ryu, and I'm not sure why JustNoPoint didn't move it back to projects. And 2: Thanks, Elena was a pain in my ass, but she turned out alright.
#93  November 18, 2016, 10:42:51 pm
    • USA
Letting you guys know, I'm gonna make a REAL idea engineering thread in a bit. It's for a full game, but I'm not gonna tell you the name of this game until it gets finished.
#94  November 25, 2016, 12:44:46 am
    • USA
No progress on Ryu yet, but I just wanna say happy Thanksgiving, I hope you guys fill up your stomachs with turkey, yams, stuffing, and pumpkin pie, and I also hope you guys enjoy seeing your friends, cousins, brothers, and everyone that's in your family, cuz I think that's what Thanksgiving is all about.

Also, I'm still wanting to patch up K.Y's Bowser, so here's my question: What should I patch in his CNS first, and how should I patch the said thing?

I already shrank him, so it's just the matter of modifying his moves.
#95  December 09, 2016, 03:31:30 am
    • USA
Bad news, guys. When Ryu was ready to be finalized, he was patched with add004. When I unpatched him, I found out that the Shin Shoryuken and Shinkuu Tatsumaki are deleted, which means I have to start all over on those 2 moves.
#96  December 09, 2016, 05:06:46 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Bad news, guys. When Ryu was ready to be finalized, he was patched with add004. When I unpatched him, I found out that the Shin Shoryuken and Shinkuu Tatsumaki are deleted, which means I have to start all over on those 2 moves.

I told you that restoring deletes all edits you have made into the character.Read my posts more carefully next time dude.
#97  December 09, 2016, 08:21:20 pm
    • USA
Why did I forget that? Feh, that's alright, I wanna try a experiment for another W.I.P anyway.
#98  January 07, 2017, 08:25:29 am
    • USA
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active lately, apparently I lost my MUGEN flow. I haven't been working on Ryu over the past month because I'm lazy and I'm not much of a authentic coder, however, I did finish Mario's standing punches and I'm working on another stage, that's about it though.

I might create a Idea Engineering topic about my CvS characters and what they're going to be like, mostly because I wanna see what you think about the idea. I did make the same topic in MUGEN Free For All's Think Tank, which they added recently, but no one has responded other than me, so I'm thinking about remaking the topic from the Think Tank to Idea Engineering.
#99  May 12, 2017, 11:43:23 am
    • USA
Once again, I lost my flow, and I was grounded from my computer.

How are you guys doing? I decided to start over on Ryu because Hatter released his version of him and that convinced me to make Ryu in my own style. I'd like to explain it, but I'd rather have this be moved back to the Projects thread.

As of now, I'm working on this:

Yup, my own screenpack along with Ryu. I'm finally determined to make a screenpack, and I knew exactly how I'm gonna make the title screen. I'm dead ass proud of how it looks like now, but Earth's spinning animation isn't done yet (Yes, the Earth is spinning). I'm half way finished with the frames, though, I just need 180 more indexed frames then Earth is finished, the least I can do after that is get a font and a new title.

The name of the screenpack is called Universal Fighting Tournament. Seeing as how MUGEN allows you to make the ultimate crossover, a tournament involving different universes would be the perfect term for a MUGEN story mode, so Universal Fighting Tournament.
#100  August 19, 2019, 05:39:20 am
    • USA
To the mods, PlasmoidThunder insisted that I can post a WIP in this thread as long as it's relevant, and this is my thread. Also, could you put this back to Projects? I'm starting off fresh and I'm just going to post WIPs, nothing more.

On to the update, I've added the remaining normal attacks for Bardock, which are 1 jump kick and 1 jump punch, while I also did another special for him, did the Justice move, and added 2 assists.

https://streamable.com/0bvwf

https://streamable.com/nle2b

https://streamable.com/vafqx

Also, here's a palette showcase.

Super Saiyan God (while Super Saiyan Blue has red eyes)

Turles

Vegeta

Extreme Butoden Alternate

I think I can put Bardock on hold for now while I work on 2 other characters. I don't think there's anything else to be done until I come up with a move that's doable with his current sprites.

Here are the 2 characters I'm talking about:

Honestly, I like K' and Iori for both their play style, design, and character, so I thought why not make them.

All of K's punches are finished, while Iori can move and jump around. I'll have to adjust his jump height values so that they match with other characters.

K' will have Another K' from 2000 as his first striker. I'll get into strikers as soon as most of K's stuff is done.

-------

Oh, there is one thing I forgot to mention. I'm making a reference sprite sheet for a commission once I have the money. I don't have a lot of knowledge with fighting games, so I'm gonna be needing your help in making this reference sheet.

-------

Update: I didn't know that I could move this by myself. However, it's not appearing in the board. Strange.

Update 2: Never mind, this post was made almost a month ago.
Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:11:00 am by RedDragonCats17
#101  August 19, 2020, 05:22:20 am
    • USA
Hey. Again, sorry for being absent. If you've seen my help thread or my messages on Discord, you already know what happened. If not, let me explain.

My laptop broke down, and I couldn't get a replacement until I moved to Oklahoma with my dad. And just so you know, I lost everything. And I'm currently waiting on my dad to somehow recover it, but we're currently busy on life things at the moment. So here I am.

I was planning on making the Cyberdemon for MUGEN, but I soon realize that he would be too hard for me, so I decided to work on something simple.

I have been planning on fixing K.Y Shanxi's Bowser, since people have been having some... issues with him. And to me, he's the only good Bowser I know of until Mega X releases his version.

Since people have some problems with this Bowser, problems that I'm not aware of, I decided to take matters into my own hands and fix him for you.

First thing's first, I decreased his size and made a new portrait for him, one that has transparency in it. Now I need a list of problems that this Bowser has.

So to all members, give me a list of problems and I'll fix them to the best of my ability. The A.I. is a thing we'll tackle another time.
#102  August 21, 2020, 07:02:45 am
    • USA
I'm not seeing a list. Where is a list?