Share this topic:
Re: Rick and Morty
#21  May 17, 2015, 10:09:29 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#22  May 18, 2015, 08:17:25 am
  • You PC bro?
I'm a huge ass fan of this show too, it's so damn funny lmao. It's pretty cool how they crossed over like that, even added in a few futurama references. I think the Simpsons should just retire now though, it's been milked the longest, more than any video game and any other tv show or movie series. It's not even funny anymore tbh, at least not to me. Shows like South Park, Rick and morty, and a few others, those are the future, they're funny and entertaining as hell.
#23  May 18, 2015, 03:31:13 pm
That was awesome!  Oh wow, @Suave 6-year old "I think the Simpsons should just retire now though" never have I heard anyone say this about The Simpsons.
#24  October 06, 2015, 07:25:28 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
so i started this show last week and i just catched up

HOLY FUCK! THAT CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!

how will we survive this upcoming 18 months before season 3? well for one part there's doctor who... and a LOT of vodka.
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 03:53:27 pm by Bastard Wolf
#25  October 06, 2015, 07:28:37 am
  • GEE GEE
TINY RICK!!! I renamed all my pets tiny rick for the win haha
wat.
#26  October 06, 2015, 07:42:55 am
  • You PC bro?
Here's hoping South Park can last me until the new season of Rick and morty </3 this show is so freaking funny and amazing.
#27  October 06, 2015, 01:43:16 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Yup that last episode was amazing cant wait for season 3
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#28  October 06, 2015, 08:48:31 pm
let us not forget the most exciting part of this season finale:
#29  October 07, 2015, 06:28:12 pm
  • You PC bro?
Even though he was only in like... 2 episodes I think
#30  October 07, 2015, 07:11:53 pm
he was actually in 3 episodes:

HQ

Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread
#31  October 21, 2015, 01:00:26 am
Do you guys watch Rick And Morty?
I just love the series. It kind of reminds me of a mix between "Back to the Future", "Beavis & Butthead" & "Southpark" which is really nice.

So I did this for fun today (all hand drawn with a brush)
http://imgur.com/gallery/S6K26DD/new
Re: Re: entertainment news that don't deserve their own thread
#32  October 21, 2015, 06:10:00 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#33  October 21, 2015, 06:22:43 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#34  October 21, 2015, 06:40:54 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
It's earlier in this thread IIRC, but I'm sure he's mostly blocking the SJW's that got super butthurt (excuse me, TRIGGERED) when he made some jokes and started constantly harassing him.
#35  October 21, 2015, 07:00:31 am
that was justin roiland. dan is just lashing out on people... because they didn't like his pitch for the hip hop industry?
idk read the rest of his cringeworthy tweets.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#36  October 21, 2015, 07:28:16 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
WHOOPS  :embarrassed:
#37  October 21, 2015, 08:31:59 am
yeah scrolling through his timeline holy fucking shit he's a douche

some twitter rando answering to dan harmon's dogshit hiphop song idea said:
Uhhhh ok? I guess you're drunker than expected.
That's ok.
But this isn't that great of an idea?
harmon said:
Ah, here he is. "Bird Person." He can't pick a name until someone writes free TV for him but he's got..wis..dom...? What was the goal here. To provoke shame. To censure. To chasten. To mitigate. Is that fun? Okay. My turn! Fun time! You are a worthless but necessary byproduct of an evolutionary strategy summarizable as "no wrong answers." You embody human failure. WAY TOO MUCH societal energy is focused on compensating for the phenomenon you represent. A silent but effective minority of your species has spent a lifetime tolerating your section of its bell curve. I don't know your name and never will. Which is why you feel "entitled" to heckle, judge, criticize, etc. But you have no idea what I could do to you the day I took forty seconds to create one anonymous account. I have spent my life online, under my birth name, accountable, in service to approval. You have done nothing. And you have done it for nothing. You've done it invisibly. In SPITE of your every effort. You are my permission to hate. You're the 85%. You're gravel. Your pistons are generic fears. I reject this unspoken but transparent request to live in your fake sad world. I will fuck your bland face with joy.  I won't see your responses, and will forget  you. You'll merge with the plaster and will never have been born. But the saddest, craziest thing is...you spent your existence lying, and asking others to lie. Good luck topping today, fuck nut. Good luck approaching base level effectiveness now that you've burnt my attention. All of this is what I genuinely feel about folks like you, but withhold. Because I'm fucking polite.

i'm trying to imagine someone from this forum making a post like this and i know for a fact they would be endlessly ridiculed
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 08:44:51 am by Titiln
#38  October 21, 2015, 08:49:34 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Jeez, what an arsehole...

HQ

#39  October 21, 2015, 10:10:36 am
Don't get me wrong guys, I have no idea what the problem is with him (as I haven't followed anything what he had said or what the drama is all about), BUT, if he is an asshole, because of the post Titlin quoted, I don't understand you guys calling him a "douche".

Modern society/ human psyche shows all its flaws and insecurities online. It is always easy to criticize, especially anonymously. People attack people for the sake of their entertainment, for the lack of their own ability to create, for the need to become somehow relevant. Everything is either fucking great or sucks. Everybody is entitled to have an opinion, but I think not every opinion is worth mentioning. But by stating own's opinion online, one becomes somehow relevant, at least that is what seems to be the consensus on social media. The ice cream didn't taste that good, better go online and start a bullshit storm and write about how I hated the taste of it and how company x sucks ass. Lets make the world spin around me for a moment. So much energy is wasted for nothing.

As a result, I do think Dan Harmon's post is somehow very true & reasonable in its own way.

#40  October 21, 2015, 10:16:36 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, now that I look closer, I see that people can be what ever they be online. Either it's because of themselves or other people forcing them to be THAT person.