YesNoOk

THANK YOU MUGENGUILD! (Read 32776 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 02, 2016, 07:09:32 am
Share this topic:
THANK YOU MUGENGUILD!
#1  April 02, 2016, 07:09:32 am
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!

Thank you very much, everybody. Well, I want to begin by thanking the people of MUGEN Guild. This is a special forum. Thank you. These are special people- great, hardworking people. They are releasing the best stuff out here. We can't forget it. Special, special. We love it. Leaves us with a very good feeling, right? Very good feeling. So I really want to thank you all and my volunteers. All of these people --  the moderators, they travel and they -- and I say, "what are you doing?" And they say Donald, we're making America great again." And now they're going to Capcom in Japan and they're going all over. Some are going to Blizzard. I'll be going to Blizzard. We're making a big speech tomorrow about Overwatch and feminism- crazy people! Sad! and then we're going right to Blizzard.

And I think we're going to do terrific and the media is gonna have a field day. Going to be very, very exciting. We expect to do very, very well. Very well ...

I want to just say thank you to my family. It's been not easy for them. They don't see me anymore. I'm making speeches all the time and I have a great- I really have a great family so I just want to thank all of you. Thank you everyone. We ran a fantastic ground game here in MUGENguild. We built a wall. I've been to Dubai, China, London. Crazy stuff goes on there. Makes the world seem like a small place. Very crazy. Very beautiful, so beautiful. You wouldn't believe it. But nothing compares to what we did here. Pure magic, folks. We're gonna take that magic. I'm told its the best magic, take it right to the White House and show em. We made MUGEN great again. Every release- PoTS style. Heard Elecbyte is gonna add online because of me. Calling it TRUMPGEN. Fantastic guys. Eggheads, but fantastic.

We're pulling out ladies and gentlemen. OK. We go back to war tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning we'll be back but I just want to congratulate the other candidates. Hillary Clinton, Sanders, that clown The Joker. It's not easy. Except for me. I love this. Love it! I'm gonna win. Why do I need to win? Cause America doesn't win anymore folks. But if MUGEN can, the rest of the country will. We showed 'em. Thank you. Thank you all. God Bless America!

We'll be gradually moving out all my Trump stuff over the next couple hours! Buy a t-shirt before they're out! Thank you!

Oh, yeah, I'm- I'm told by my lawyers I'm obligated to disclose this, yeah "obligated," right? Silly word. I'm filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on the TrumpBOT program- it's, I'm told it's because they were going a little haywire. Weak, incompetent bots. Let me tell you. Need my name off of it. I'm no longer a trustee with them. That I can guarantee. Has nothing to do with me leaving here. We won. We absolutely won. We killed it in the polls. MFG loves me. I love them. God Bless!
Re: THANK YOU MUGENGUILD!
#2  April 02, 2016, 07:23:25 am
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
#3  April 02, 2016, 07:39:02 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
...What the fuck. I leave for one day and Donald Trump takes over the place until I come back.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#4  April 02, 2016, 07:40:21 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
I need more PSN friends
#5  April 02, 2016, 07:44:18 am
  • This will do....for now
    • USA
    • Skype - mellilla2003
    • www.youtube.com/user/smoke072
Yeah it was fun.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Switch: SW-8428-1825-4399
#6  April 02, 2016, 07:44:59 am
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, to be honest.
I suppose I'll have to live with nearly giving up on the Guild...
#7  April 02, 2016, 07:48:18 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
Twas Quite Entertaining. Bravo!
#8  April 02, 2016, 08:25:35 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, to be honest.
I suppose I'll have to live with nearly giving up on the Guild...

It would've actually been better if it were left with Trump in charge tbh.
#9  April 02, 2016, 08:32:18 am
  • For honor!
Even now you'll live in my heart, Donald Trump...
Iroha stripped for me
#10  April 02, 2016, 08:36:21 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#11  April 02, 2016, 08:38:15 am
    • USA
Anything is better than the ponies from last year, even Trump.
#12  April 02, 2016, 10:20:03 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Ponies? What kind of ponies?
#13  April 02, 2016, 12:51:10 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Wasn't ponies the year before? Last year was the invasion of the Adbots, wasn't it?

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#14  April 02, 2016, 12:51:53 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Nope. Last year was ponies.
#15  April 02, 2016, 01:38:21 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
My memory is terrible :P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#16  April 02, 2016, 02:42:40 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Here is, to the best of my knowledge the list of April 1st jokes, probably wrong, but it's all I can get from staff boards.

2008: "Everyone with 100+ posts gets moderation powers. Not the whole deal obviously, but basically everything except modifying others' important account data (passwords and such), banning, and admin stuff."
2009: MUGEN Adults Guild: Forum goes XXX; The age required for new registrations is [21?]. Younger users can register with their parents' consent. Persons not of age will merely be put in a reduced forum functionality mode until they lose their virginity.
2010: Girl Gamer Appreciation Day (?)
2011: Old creator rules are enacted. Permission must be asked for everything, authors blacklisted, etc.
2012: Reddit/9Gag/Rage Comics
2013: I really don't know, but I'm pretty sure guild went full latino for the day.
2014: Guild gets sponsored by various companies to pay server costs and introduces ad-bots with faulty programming.
2015: My Little Pony
2016: Donald Trump sets up his campaign in MUGEN Guild, introduces bots, and restructures the forum.
#17  April 02, 2016, 02:47:19 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Yeah the 2013 one was a latin conversion. All that was missing were lots of KoF and DBZ releases.
#18  April 02, 2016, 02:48:38 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
There was also a semi-side plot about rebuilding the adbot too, but those Trumpbots are the equivalent, I assume.
#19  April 02, 2016, 02:50:39 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Clearly they're not working correctly because I haven't been banned yet.
#20  April 02, 2016, 02:51:17 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Weird day wasn't it gentlemen.
#21  April 02, 2016, 03:07:55 pm
So, what did I miss? 
#22  April 02, 2016, 03:15:43 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Funny Valentine won the election
#23  April 02, 2016, 03:20:31 pm
Sorry I was unable to support the new leadership as I has important business matters to attend to. I'm sure it was a much better place under the new regime and I wish the best of luck to our soon to be 45th United States President. God bless.

2009: MUGEN Adults Guild: Forum goes XXX; The age required for new registrations is [21?]. Younger users can register with their parents' consent. Persons not of age will merely be put in a reduced forum functionality mode until they lose their virginity.

Hell yeah, time to do some searching.
#24  April 02, 2016, 04:59:49 pm
Here is, to the best of my knowledge the list of April 1st jokes, probably wrong, but it's all I can get from staff boards.

2008: "Everyone with 100+ posts gets moderation powers. Not the whole deal obviously, but basically everything except modifying others' important account data (passwords and such), banning, and admin stuff."
2010: Girl Gamer Appreciation Day (?)
2011: Old creator rules are enacted. Permission must be asked for everything, authors blacklisted, etc.
2012: Reddit/9Gag/Rage Comics
2013: I really don't know, but I'm pretty sure guild went full latino for the day.
2014: Guild gets sponsored by various companies to pay server costs and introduces ad-bots with faulty programming.
2015: My Little Pony
2016: Donald Trump sets up his campaign in MUGEN Guild, introduces bots, and restructures the forum.
2006: the forum was turned into stepmania dancers guild.
#25  April 02, 2016, 05:08:18 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Oddly I don't remember any before 2011's. Huh.

I really thought 2012's and 2015's were bad but 2014's and 2016's were pretty funny. :beamgoi:
#26  April 02, 2016, 05:24:18 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
An April Fools joke is finicky; a lot of people don't even like the idea of an April Fools joke on their websites, much less a forum which is something they directly participate in. Generally you don't want to be too overbearing and intrusive with it. The wordfiltering, profile changes and smiley changs in 2012 and 2015 can be really overbearing, annoying and intrusive when you don't want to participate in AF. Stuff like Trump, Creator Rights, Adbots encourage user participation but don't force it. You can ignore it. You couldn't easily ignore a wordfilter or forced profile changes. Though we kinda straddled the line with all the Trump branding lol,
#27  April 02, 2016, 05:25:59 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
The MLP one would've been passable if it was maybe 1-2 years earlier + didn't have the filters and profile changes IMO.

2012's was using an already really tired meme (at least to me) then.
#28  April 02, 2016, 05:31:15 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Filters were hilarious and the people angrily trying to change their spelling to escape the filters and getting extremely buttpanicked that they werent able to were being complete dorks.

If you cant handle a april fools joke, over something as simple as a filter, just leave the site for the duration, whats even the point of getting massively pooperperturbed

The ragecomic one and the adbots were the ones that were more well received imo.
#29  April 02, 2016, 05:37:21 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
The adbots one was so over the top it was great
#30  April 02, 2016, 05:44:36 pm
It's a problem when it gets in the way of functionality, didn't last year's have an issue with quotes or something? Otherwise yeah, in fact my nerdy self saw it as a vocabulary challenge

Speaking of filters, considering the recent hysteria about censorship in gaming, personally would've loved to see that as a theme. But not sure how that would've went down without being overbearing. Besides, elections aren't an annual thing, and certainly not a candidate as polarizing as this year's.
#31  April 02, 2016, 05:52:37 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
There was also a semi-side plot about rebuilding the adbot too, but those Trumpbots are the equivalent, I assume.
Clearly there's a much greater force at work here.  Have I not been taken outside by Trump security I could've made a discovery for the public to know.  It seems my journey still has much to go through so as the old saying goes, there's always next year.

Before I was taken away however I could have sworn that bot just said something about a nacho brand.  Must be glass shards in my ear or something.
Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:56:03 pm by Kirishima
#32  April 02, 2016, 05:58:27 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
It's a problem when it gets in the way of functionality, didn't last year's have an issue with quotes or something? Otherwise yeah, in fact my nerdy self saw it as a vocabulary challenge

IIRC the wordfilters were wrecking links a lot or something like that.
#33  April 02, 2016, 06:22:44 pm
yes they were
#34  April 02, 2016, 06:29:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
yes they were for smaller words that I didnt antecipate ( like you ) but that lasted like fifteen minutes before I fixed it.

Uno

#35  April 02, 2016, 06:33:40 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
when will these trump's faces get out my sight??
 :thinking2:
#36  April 02, 2016, 06:37:07 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I have the most horrible of memories but was that time when everyone switched or got fake profiles an April Fools prank? I remember some people even keeping them after it was finished. I even vaguely remember that I was the MVC3 character silhouette or something.
#37  April 02, 2016, 06:40:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I think that was a halloween thing and those were supposed to be costumes.
#38  April 02, 2016, 06:41:25 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Oh now I remember. Titiln provided the avatars and sigs for that one IIRC.
#39  April 02, 2016, 06:46:28 pm
halloween thing, it was completely optional
#40  April 02, 2016, 06:47:45 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#41  April 02, 2016, 11:52:47 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
fuk u dan Tramp

(Well done on this year's April Fools, it was pretty entertaining!)
#42  April 03, 2016, 06:28:06 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
my favorite AF day was when everyone's profile got mixed around and everyone had someone else's profile.

it was a fun mess :D