YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 377134 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#1741  August 03, 2018, 11:06:36 pm
http://www.jefusion.com/2018/08/toei-releases-1st-visual-teaser-for.html
Oh hey, with emperor Akihito abdicating next April, Kamen Rider is actually banking on this "end of an era" approach to ZI-O as the end of the Heisei generation. Maybe that'll force them next year to not just do another movie that throws everyone against everyone, despite the heavy requirement of fanservice.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1742  August 04, 2018, 05:17:06 am
  • 2 edjy 4 u
  • spriting drains the soul
    • USA
Hey man those movies may be dumb but they sure are a fun dumb time.

Also, I started watching Kamen Rider Amazons. Riiiiiight after watching Fourze. Jesus Christ the tonal whiplash I got cannot be described, GOING from Fourze's super positive theme to Amazons's extremely dark themes and Gore is such a weird feeling lmao

Seriously, it's depressing as hell. Just finished Season 1, heading to Season 2 rn
#1743  August 25, 2018, 06:32:05 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:59:12 pm by Byakko
#1744  September 05, 2018, 11:41:54 am
  • Here every now and then...
    • USA
    • zboyx8@live.com
Geez, I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. Designs in Zi-O look great and all but man i got nothing but Decade flashbacks when watching the first episode(and I'm what i call a "Decade Apologist"). And that's not necessarily a good thing. Especially the pacing of the episode. It was practically nonexistent
#1745  November 27, 2018, 12:16:16 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
So far Kamen Rider Zi O feels really weak....There are several flaws here especially the characters...
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#1746  December 02, 2018, 04:31:40 pm
when's decade gonna show up in the show?
#1747  December 02, 2018, 08:52:22 pm
Literally yesterday.
#1748  December 07, 2018, 03:24:32 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way