YesNoOk

Would anyone like to make characters with me (ill make sprites) (Read 4913 times)

Started by Raiden, December 10, 2007, 05:39:48 pm
Would anyone like to make characters with me (ill make sprites)
#1  December 10, 2007, 05:39:48 pm
Yeah i am crap with computers. So if anyone would like to make characters with me, I would be most thankful You will really do all the coding and making the char while i produce the sprites. We are both the authors and we share the credit. I have already started a project for a character. (And its a sprite made from scratch. Meaning i have not borrowed any parts from other professional sprites or edited them). If you are interested PM me  I will give you the sprite sheet and permission to edit it.

Remember: First come first serve   
Re: Would anyone like to make characters with me (ill make sprites)
#2  December 10, 2007, 05:43:16 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
I guess it would be nice if you could show us some examples of your Sprite Art, cause so it will be easier to find a collaboration partner  ;)
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#3  December 10, 2007, 06:00:18 pm
Heres my project im working on atm

and some other random project i probably wont finish

it looks better when it does not get resized :p
#4  December 10, 2007, 06:10:15 pm
Heres the real size sheet

Far from being complete
#5  December 10, 2007, 06:22:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it looks interesting and i know that there are guys who dig that style. i wish you good luck.
#6  December 10, 2007, 06:27:19 pm
Really? I just did the first thing that came to mind turns out it was this killer space robot.

thanks.
#7  December 10, 2007, 09:27:33 pm
Off: Anyone got any ideas for his attacks? So far its pretty dull.

On:I have tried to make him but i cant get the sprites to be shown -_-
#8  December 10, 2007, 10:05:41 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
talk about influencies, back sotyr on teh character, personality, or anithng that would define her... as an example take a lok at kula from kof, she is a young girl, who uses ice, hence her attacks are graceful and based on winter sports  like skating.
#9  December 11, 2007, 01:23:55 am
Dr Ruin created Space Commando X12511 for the purpose of defending earth in world war 3. The robots were victorious and defeated the Dreadnoughts and was sent to Extermination camps however X12511 was the only robot to escape. Dr Ruin is now set to destroy model X12511 ounce and for all.

Like that?

Anyway i am trying to create this char with fighter factory and every time i play as him in mugen i get a error.
#10  December 11, 2007, 01:30:25 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the error thing might belong in a separate topic.

yeah, that backstory should help...so, whe is world war3 happening, any big changes in technology besides robots being used ofr war.
#11  December 11, 2007, 01:41:10 am
Yes. A year ago The Dreadnoughts has crowned a new king. Driven by his duty to take care of  his people. He seeks to control earths galaxy for earth has many nutrients and his home planet Bordal is starving for water and food. Also Volcanic activity has increased by 230% in the last 6 years. Scientists cant seem to find a explanation.
#12  December 11, 2007, 04:14:19 am
Ey if you are interested on making all Gouken sprites; I´ts putting gouken´s head on sf3 akuma . PM if you are interested.
#13  December 11, 2007, 05:06:11 pm
Hey! Do not hijack my thread!
#14  December 11, 2007, 05:09:35 pm
  • Coming Soon?
No hijacking done the topic of your thread makes it seem like you will be a spriter for hire.

although reading through it would change that but sometimes people don't read the whole thing or even the first post.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...