YesNoOk

AceMillion's || RetroVersus || SFPerfect*  (Read 68580 times)

Started by Ace-Million, March 14, 2016, 09:19:00 pm
Share this topic:
Re: AceMillion's Streetfighter Perfect (beta)
#61  March 26, 2016, 03:24:46 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • Smoke weed, look@stars
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
Hey Ace congratulations on your work, it look like you put alot of time and effort into this, also i guess you are balancing your free time with dabbling in music as well so dunno what your time allocation isto each, but my feedback is regarding aesthetics:

- effects look good, but what will set this full-game apart from default mugen other than the unique mechanics(which look fun as hell and DBZ style insane lol gotta try it)
- will the chars have new custom hyper BGs/effects/intros/anything uniquely coded into common1.cns other than mechanics ala system helpers. explod etc?
- What do the SF perfect lifebars and SP look like? are u just going to use existing stuff or have u already got unrevealed screenpack and bars?

To me those are the important things - especially lifebars,round intro animation,continue/se/ect/menus screens etc.
Without those then it would unfortunately feel lacking of a full game feel and seems such a waste on a 6 year piece of hard work to not have those fundamentals.
Keep up the good work,love ur stages and contributions to the mugen community :-)
Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:29:06 am by PhantomD
#62  March 27, 2016, 04:52:03 am
  • www.soundcloud.com/acemillion
Hey Ace congratulations on your work, it look like you put alot of time and effort into this, also i guess you are balancing your free time with dabbling in music as well so dunno what your time allocation isto each, but my feedback is regarding aesthetics:

- effects look good, but what will set this full-game apart from default mugen other than the unique mechanics(which look fun as hell and DBZ style insane lol gotta try it)
- will the chars have new custom hyper BGs/effects/intros/anything uniquely coded into common1.cns other than mechanics ala system helpers. explod etc?
- What do the SF perfect lifebars and SP look like? are u just going to use existing stuff or have u already got unrevealed screenpack and bars?

To me those are the important things - especially lifebars,round intro animation,continue/se/ect/menus screens etc.
Without those then it would unfortunately feel lacking of a full game feel and seems such a waste on a 6 year piece of hard work to not have those fundamentals.
Keep up the good work,love ur stages and contributions to the mugen community :-)

Thank you effects you see now is what we are going with.
Yes they have a simple movie effect half screen for supers.
Yes a few customized intros
Lifebars i dont think so.
Yes a new screenpack is own its way. I have to be patient as he is a very busy man.

Thank you and I will continue to work hard and bring you guys the sexy.

If you or you know anyone that has lifebars ideas we open for it. Im just personally not making any
#63  March 27, 2016, 05:46:44 am
  • Screenpack Novice
  • *Also accepts laundry service during Sundays.
    • Philippines
Cant remove we did a vote on this feature many times. Always passes.... One thing you may need to know. You cant do it if you are in corner fighting against opponent. As in off the block, doesn't work if in corner and opponent is too close. Dont work if screen isnt stretch or opponent is moving.  So you can still zone etc, etc.

I see. Thanks for clearing that one out.
My image parsing is stupid.
#64  March 30, 2016, 12:44:36 am
Cant remove we did a vote on this feature many times. Always passes.... One thing you may need to know. You cant do it if you are in corner fighting against opponent. As in off the block, doesn't work if in corner and opponent is too close. Dont work if screen isnt stretch or opponent is moving.  So you can still zone etc, etc.

I see. Thanks for clearing that one out.

You are welcome when more testers send in feedback. If I see any issues with particular techniques. We also vote and test, nothing is safe. I am willing to cut. But, will have some new videos up soon I hope.
#65  April 08, 2016, 10:01:48 pm
NEW BETA IS OUT TONIGHT! WITH VARIOUS FIXES. INBOX ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN.

Also videos showcasing fighters hopefully coming soon. Thanks for all the support!!
#66  April 09, 2016, 07:06:30 am
  • M.U.G.E.N. Where dreams are made...
Wow so cool :D

CLICK FOR DEVIANTARTĀ“S

Just Looking for some Real Fun...
#67  April 11, 2016, 11:39:45 pm
Wow so cool :D

Thankyou. Also I am sorry to the people who inboxed me on here. Im not often on this site so excuse me. I have responded to you all.

Also any one in new beta. *KEN MP infinite WAS oversight and is already fixed*

I will be in a stupid medclass this week. But after that im back to work.

LONG LIVE FREEMOTION!

ALSO NEW VIDEO TONIGHT! FROM ONE OF THE TESTERS. ALSO IF YOU WENT TO THE GAMING EVENT CONTACT ME ON MY FACEBOOK
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ACEMILLI *MAKES MY LIFE EASIER*
#68  April 12, 2016, 04:47:14 am
GAMEPLAY AND THOUGHTS FROM ONE OF THE BETA TESTERS.
New #69  May 23, 2016, 07:16:33 pm
Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:14:48 pm by Ace-Million