YesNoOk

Renia (KOF-Kula edit) (Read 2964 times)

Started by JoeOtaku, June 24, 2019, 05:07:21 am
Share this topic:
Renia (KOF-Kula edit)
#1  June 24, 2019, 05:07:21 am
  • Hmmm
    • Canada

This is my first project ever making a character. I actually finished this character about half a year ago and released her in China, but I didn't release her here because I didn't think she was up to MFG standards. But heck, here we go I guess.

Chose to use this pallet and flame color because I really like Hell's KOFM Clone Blood characters. Style is very similar but control schemes are different. See the readme file for movelist.

Character made using sprites from an old Kula edit: Reak F. Techniquely this character should be an edit I guess? But since I basically only used the sprites, 99% of the coding are deleted and rewritten and all her moves are new, I don't know where to put her.

I don't know much about character balancing, so she is pretty op going by ftg standards. Most of her normals except her light normals should be unsafe on block, her specials also are pretty unsafe. I did give a few I-frames to her backstep thou since it's useful for avoidng throws and grabs. Most of her supers have some I-frames. Her projectile is pretty broken. I did try to write a simple AI for the character but it isn't exactally great.

If you have any feedback please leave them in the replies, I am still very new to making characters and any advise would be very useful. Thanks!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g_vhmDH5-HFpARZlfwDBIJKMfOOor_cK/view?usp=sharing
Idk