YesNoOk

Sagat beta tester / bug solver (Read 546 times)

Started by M206, February 19, 2019, 11:19:23 am
Share this topic:
Sagat beta tester / bug solver
#1  February 19, 2019, 11:19:23 am
Hello everyone,

I know that most of you are very skilled coders.

I'm searching someone that could be interested in help me to solve the several bugs that afflict my sagat. (Of course obviously I'll give credit in the next release).

I spent a lot of time but didn't find the solutions, while I'm sure an expert coder could solve most of them in a no time. ;) ;)

for example:

Re: SFV SUPREME SAGAT 3.6 (PREVIEW VIDEO INCLUDED)

I'd be very gladful to finish/polish my sagat..

Let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks in advance..

Byez
Re: Sagat beta tester / bug solver
#2  February 25, 2019, 08:17:20 am
no one is interested?? :( :(
Re: Sagat beta tester / bug solver
#3  February 25, 2019, 05:47:11 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I would like to test your character, but apart of that huge feedback made by Dissidia, I still prefer WinM over M1.0+

But... what I saw there is an excess of helpers that don't work as they should. My first advice is to get off all the helpers and keep it simple. Like the palette selector, that's a waste of time if you don't know how to code well so I would take off that to start. Also I noticed your char is another "POTS-style char", try to see the source stuff to get closely how to make one properly.

Another advice: Instead of trying to release something with all you got without testing, I prefer to release a char with few stuff but tested and working well, and then with the updates get more stuff added. And... if you don't manage well that style, try to make something different and custom with your Sagat. In my case, I tried to make this style with Felo's Rose, but I was surpassed by its code and excess of helpers and now I'm remaking her with a different and easier code and closer to CVS2 than "POTS-style"

That's all I can do for you by now. Good luck with your Sagat, a recreation of his SFV version is a good idea and I hope you can do something better in a future ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X