YesNoOk

Nijikaku (Read 159386 times)

Started by Baby Bonnie Hood, September 17, 2007, 09:48:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Nijikaku
#21  September 21, 2007, 08:09:00 am
  • Passing Through
Is there just an update patch? I don't want to download the damn thing over again
#22  September 23, 2007, 06:39:26 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I'm bored, so I'm gonna list the moves of a character.

Spelunker

Ha***ken - QCF+x/y
- Basic fireball.  The recoil knocks him back and hurts him, however.
Sho***ken - F,D,DF+x/y
- Basic uppercut.  He ends up too high, however.
Tatsumaki Sen*** Kyaku - QCB+x/y
- Basic hurricane kick.  He lands badly afterwards, however.
Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku - B,D,DB+x/y
- He does an aerial dive kick, then breaks his foot upon landing.

Shinkuu Ha***ken - QCF+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- Basic super fireball.  The recoil's so hard that he ends up flying to the wall.
Sho***reppa - F,D,DF+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- Double uppercut, but he's already too high after the first one.
Shinkuu Tatsumaki Sen*** Kyaku - QCB+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- He does a spinning kick in place, and then loses a foot.
Shin Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku - B,D,DB+x+y (requires 1000 power)
- He does an aerial dive kick so intense that he burns up.

Item - D,D+a (requires 1000 power)
- A random power-up drops for collection.  Possible drops are lives (+5 lives), timer (timer bar increases), and speed up (he becomes faster, but can crash into walls).  Opponent can also collect power-ups to nullify its effect.
Timer - D,D+b (requires 1500 power)
- A timer power-up drops for collection.

Mine Cart - F,B,D,F+a (requires 1000 power)
- He takes a ride on a mine cart, then crashes off-screen.
Flash - F,D,B+a (requires 1000 power)
- He shoots up a flare that slowly descends after exploding.  The flare can hit either player.
Machine Gun - D,F,D,F+a (requires 2000 power)
- He whips out his trusty gun and shoots with it.  Does not hurt him at all.
Bomb - D,B,D,B+a (requires 2000 power)
- He sets down a lit bomb that blows up after a while.  The bomb can hit either player.

Jigoku Meguridai Ranbu - D,B,D,F+x+y or D,B,D,F+a or z (requires 3000 power)
- He lunges forward and goes into an autocombo if he connects.  This autocombo costs him a lot of lives and ends in a Shin Sho***ken.  Can be cancelled at any time with a Shin Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku using "a".
#23  September 24, 2007, 02:38:23 am
I'm bored, so I'm gonna list the moves of a character.

Spelunker

Ha***ken - QCF+x/y
Sho***ken - F,D,DF+x/y

- Basic super fireball.  The recoil's so hard that he ends up flying to the wall.

- A random power-up drops for collection.  Possible drops are lives (+5 lives), timer (timer bar increases), and speed up (he becomes faster, but can crash into walls).  Opponent can also collect power-ups to nullify its effect.

- He shoots up a flare that slowly descends after exploding.  The flare can hit either player.
- He sets down a lit bomb that blows up after a while.  The bomb can hit either player.

- He lunges forward and goes into an autocombo if he connects.  This autocombo costs him a lot of lives and ends in a Shin Sho***ken.  Can be cancelled at any time with a Shin Tenma Kuu*** Kyaku using "a".

can u post a move list for takakazu abe?
#24  September 24, 2007, 02:52:13 am
  • Don't care if it's a sword or an egg, put it down!
    • www.youtube.com/profile?user=CandoraAuthes
>>>>I'm bored, so I'm gonna list the moves of a character.<<<<

Spelunker

Ha***ken - QCF+x/y
Sho***ken - F,D,DF+x/y

can u post a move list for takakazu abe?
The Answer to the Ultimate Question:

For rare M.U.G.E.N. characters, click here.
#25  September 24, 2007, 03:04:09 am
lol w/e just asking geez  --;

next time ya get bored, think about abe  ;)
#26  September 24, 2007, 05:31:34 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I haven't played much with Abe yet, but I can tell you that he's a KoF-type grappler.  Custom AI's not too shabby either.
#27  September 24, 2007, 09:12:58 am
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
there is a folder named comands, where u can see the moves of all chars of that game.
No estaba muerto
#28  September 24, 2007, 02:44:18 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
That folder is very outdated; most characters have gotten new moves since that movelist was made, and of course new characters have been added that the movelist doesn't know about.

Anyways, I've finally encountered that seemingly anti-export message thingy.  It's actually just the character's win quote (if they have one).  The cause lies in Nijikaku's common1.cns; it checks for the gender of the opponent (authorname being either "man" or "woman").  If it's neither (most likely case if the character ends up outside Nijikaku), the system helper will transform into a win quote in the middle of battle.  Obviously annoying.

It's very easy to Null, though...
#29  October 06, 2007, 12:36:22 am
>>>I'm ganking Raffine's idea, and offering up my own little movelist. Just know I'm making up the names. And I apologize for any movelist mistakes; I can't check right now.<<<

Ojisama-chaos
Shin assault-QCF+x/y
- Oji moves forward, bobbing up and down while his leg spazzes out. Needs to be seen to be believed; like the character in general, then. Great for putting the pressure on your opponent, and you can follow it up with a grab using B.
Streeetch- F, DF, D, DF, F+x/y
-Basically, Oji's arm stretches forward. This is his only normal ranged attack, and he can take damage if the arm is hit, similar to Dhalsim. X goes half screen, Y goes full. You can hold down the button to delay the attack.
Spin Cycle- Hold B, F+x/y
-With X, Oji jumps up, and spins in place, slowly floating downwards while spinning. With Y, he starts on the ground, and slides all over the place in a completely random pattern. X is good to counter an attack at close range, and Y is good just to keep your opponent on his/her toes.
Rose Kick- QCB+x/y
-Oji throws a rose, then jumps to kick it. if he hits the opponent, he does a quick, damaging combo. You can never be sure whether he'll fly forwards or backwards, though. X makes him do a short hop. Y, on the other hand, sends him rocketing high into the sky, and off the screen. When he comes down, he can take the opponent by surprise, and it's naturally useful as an evasion tactic, to avoid an opponent's attack outright.
Flick of the Wrist- DP+b
If the grab connects, Oji shrinks the opponent and throws him/her. The enemy will travel forward, then fly backwards and hit the wall. Your opponent can be hit during this time, so once you do the throw, you can quickly belt out a super to intercept him/her.

Dash Smash- QCF, QCF+x/y (Requires 1000 power)
-Oji creates one of those weird face ghost things, and then suddenly comes screaming forward from behind it with a dashing punch, which does excellent damage normally, but next to nothing if blocked. It works great in the carnage of a 4 on 4 match, and can be used in conjunction with Flick of the Wrist. Oji is also invincible for the duration of the move, so this can be quite effective against striker and projectile whores. You know who you are. :3
Dervish- HCB+x=y (Requires 1000 power)
-This move was featured in Raffine's Nijikaku hate Homer video. Oji goes into a brief animation frame, and if he is hit, everything will freeze. He then kicks the opponent into the air, and starts spinning, shrinking into the ground, and as the opponent falls down, he stretches and spins up, causing a lot of damage. I recommend learning to use this move well.
Spinning Game Show Host- A (Requies 1000 power)
-The AI seems to like this maneuver a lot. Some cutout of a gameshow host holding a katana slowly travels across the screen, spinning around. It can often come out by surprise, but doesn't cause much damage. A waste of super energy; don't bother.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA- QCB, QCB+x/y (Requires 2000 power)
-Oji starts spinning with his legs outstrectched, and flies around like a buzzsaw. This is a good move to use against AI opponents, for they don't usually see it coming. Just be warned that you can be hit out of this move at any point during it.
Crude Metaphor for Female Genitalia- HCF+x/y (Requires 2000 power)
-Ojisama spins on his head while a clone moves down on top. Their legs connect, and they reveal another 2Chan meme whose name escapes me, which is basically a crudely drawn anime maiden mooning you. There is a brief pause, then fish starts flying out from... there. Again, this is goos against AI, for it usually doesn't anticipate when the fish projectiles start flying.

Oji-chaos Dimension- C,C,C (Requires 3000 power)
-Oji seizures out, and suddenly, you're in some kind of manga dimension. All of Oji's special moves now behave a lot differently, and are more powerful. If used correctly, as in, fi you manage to start a combo, you can do ridiculous amounts of damage and turn the tide of battle. However, you still can take damage, so be warned.
Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 11:30:20 am by Lime
#30  October 06, 2007, 12:39:06 am
  • NO HAY COMENTARIOS TONTOS SINO TONTOS QUE COMENTAN
the best char of this game is vivou,but takakazu abe is very fun XDDD
#31  October 06, 2007, 03:38:26 pm
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
takakazu abe is very fun XDDD

Hard to export, though.  Some of his attacks depend on his opponent's authorname being either "man" or "woman"; and if he notices that his opponent lacks the Nijikaku system helper (doesn't apply to Simul fights), he'll just turn into a win quote.

I guess this is a good time to list another movelist.

Takobue
Some sort of octopus thing with Mickey Mouse's face and voice.  Kinda creepy, especially his stage: a blank white void sparsely populated by Mickey drawings that are obscured enough to avoid legal trouble.

Bikkusandaa Maunten - QCF+x/y
- He puts on a familiar wizard hat and shoots lightning.  Slow to come out, but the lightning is instantaneous.
Kyaraban Karuuseru - charge B,F+x/y
- He hops forward while spinning his tentacles around him.

Fantajisuta - x,x,F,y (requires 3000 power)
- Basically, Raging Mickey.  With tentacles.  Um, yeah... &gt;_&gt;

Kung Fu Moves - AI-only
- Takobue can also do KFM's special and super moves (turning invisible as he does so due to lack of sprites).  Humans cannot do any of this at all, only the AI has access to them o_O
#32  October 06, 2007, 05:49:15 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Question :

This chars are not compatibles with regular Win Mugen right  :S

Cause when am trying to uses Abe it appears double in the game, is there anyway to solve this ?

DMK

#33  October 06, 2007, 06:14:43 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Well it's best to read threw most of these comments because they do mention the problems with exporting him.

The old one if I remember was an easy common.cns switch.

This one though has author name triggers for boy or girl.

If you want to stop the doubles.

Just change your winmugen's common.cns in the data folder with the one in Nijikaku's folder.

Should stop the double thing.
#34  October 06, 2007, 07:32:21 pm
Hard to export, though.  Some of his attacks depend on his opponent's authorname being either "man" or "woman"; and if he notices that his opponent lacks the Nijikaku system helper (doesn't apply to Simul fights), he'll just turn into a win quote.

What, exactly, is the "Nijikaku system helper"? I do have some idea on how to make Nijikaku characters compatible with Winmugen; just import all the sprites into the fightfx.air and fightfx.sff files. That I can understand, and I can even do that with Fighter Factory. But which sprites and which animations, exactly, constitute the "Nijikaku system helper"? I don't want to have to import EVERY SINGLE Nijikaku sprite into my fightfx.air and fightfx.sff files, because that would take me DAYS since there are hundreds of Nijikaku-exclusive sprites, and it would also unnecessarily screw up some of my other characters because I don't necessarily NEED every last one; just the ones that'll get rid of both the "doubles" problem and the "cannot fight because he/she turns into a win-quote problem". So, will anyone please tell me precisely which sprites constitute the "Nijikaku system helper", so I don't have to waste quite as much time making potential Nijikaku characters compatible with my roster? If anyone can, I can do the rest through Fighter Factory, but I need the specific sprite numbers and animation numbers so I won't have to waste too much time importing Nijikaku sprites I don't even need.

Thank you very, very much in advance to anyone who can possibly help me out.
#35  October 06, 2007, 08:03:33 pm
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
i think the system helper is a code in the cns of every char, try to remove it from the char you wanted and see if works in regular mugen.
No estaba muerto
#36  October 06, 2007, 09:49:25 pm
  • Citizen Came
  • wtf is this hoktou shit
#37  October 06, 2007, 11:39:52 pm
i found out that they release the characters for regular mugen as well

go to this site:

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/

go to the first link

the chars should be under キャラ化済
#38  October 07, 2007, 01:53:29 am
The URL in question is actually

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php

but thank you anyway.

Plus, about 30 minutes ago, I think I might have discovered the answer! (I even left a Youtube comment about it to someone's video just a few minutes ago as I write this.)

I got 2k (I have yet to test it on the others) to work for my regular MUGEN through the following steps:

1. Put Nijikaku's common1.cns file into 2k's folder, but make sure to leave the regular common1.cns file alone! (You need to leave the regular common1.cns in MUGEN's data folder in general so that you won't screw up all the OTHER characters that rely on a common1.cns file. Nijikaku's common1.cns file needs to go in a Nijikaku character's specific folder for what I'm telling you to work properly.)

2. Open up the Nijikaku common1.cns file that you just placed in 2k's folder, and search for any lines that read either

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "woman"

or

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "man"

and change all such lines to

trigger 1 = 1

This will make it so that those conditions will always be true, whether you're fighting another Nijikaku character or not. I did this to 2k, and now not only does she not leave a clone at the beginning of the match, but that stupid "winquote bug" doesn't pop up either!

However, I only tested this on 2k. I am downloading the rest of the Nijikaku characters as we speak, and I will proceed to test what I did on all of them to see if I get the same results.

A word of caution: 2k, for me, now works properly against many characters I tested her against because of the triggers I altered in her file, BUT, if she's up against the MUGEN version of Vava (remember the sub-boss from Megaman X 1?), then when Vava's health bar gets down low enough and Vava jumps out of his mecha, there's a bug where Vava's mecha leaves behind two or three clones. I just thought you should know. But most of my OTHER opponents worked just fine.

Also, don't take my word as gospel! I might've just gotten lucky for some reason with 2k, I am NOT guaranteeing that this will work for all of you, and I'm not even guaranteeing this will work on all the other Nijikaku characters. Please give me some feedback as to whether my steps work for you or not. If not, then I apologize deeply.
#39  October 07, 2007, 03:55:32 am
The URL in question is actually

http://nijibox.ohflip.com/ke/pwiki/index.php

but thank you anyway.

Plus, about 30 minutes ago, I think I might have discovered the answer! (I even left a Youtube comment about it to someone's video just a few minutes ago as I write this.)

I got 2k (I have yet to test it on the others) to work for my regular MUGEN through the following steps:

1. Put Nijikaku's common1.cns file into 2k's folder, but make sure to leave the regular common1.cns file alone! (You need to leave the regular common1.cns in MUGEN's data folder in general so that you won't screw up all the OTHER characters that rely on a common1.cns file. Nijikaku's common1.cns file needs to go in a Nijikaku character's specific folder for what I'm telling you to work properly.)

2. Open up the Nijikaku common1.cns file that you just placed in 2k's folder, and search for any lines that read either

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "woman"

or

trigger1 = enemy,authorname = "man"

and change all such lines to

trigger 1 = 1

This will make it so that those conditions will always be true, whether you're fighting another Nijikaku character or not. I did this to 2k, and now not only does she not leave a clone at the beginning of the match, but that stupid "winquote bug" doesn't pop up either!

However, I only tested this on 2k. I am downloading the rest of the Nijikaku characters as we speak, and I will proceed to test what I did on all of them to see if I get the same results.

A word of caution: 2k, for me, now works properly against many characters I tested her against because of the triggers I altered in her file, BUT, if she's up against the MUGEN version of Vava (remember the sub-boss from Megaman X 1?), then when Vava's health bar gets down low enough and Vava jumps out of his mecha, there's a bug where Vava's mecha leaves behind two or three clones. I just thought you should know. But most of my OTHER opponents worked just fine.

Also, don't take my word as gospel! I might've just gotten lucky for some reason with 2k, I am NOT guaranteeing that this will work for all of you, and I'm not even guaranteeing this will work on all the other Nijikaku characters. Please give me some feedback as to whether my steps work for you or not. If not, then I apologize deeply.

i know that is the correct one but i always get a 404 not found page when i direct link it.
#40  October 07, 2007, 06:05:35 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Where's the Page?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!