YesNoOk

Saturday Morning Mayhem: Tournament Edition by DDR (Read 42490 times)

Started by DNZRX768, December 29, 2010, 03:19:42 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Saturday Morning Mayhem: Tournament Edition by DDR
#41  March 03, 2011, 05:57:11 pm
That's not really up to me as he was sponsored to be created.

Both of our beliefs, however, is that Sho would basically be cloned to death into: God Sho, Dan Sho, Robo Sho, Master Sho, Super Sho, Sorry Sho,  etc.... and a that's a scary thought considering the money invested.

Still however, it's up to the sponsor to decide, same for Zeus.

Ok 2 things

1. Isn't Zeus already an individual release? Because if not you might have a problem.
2. Curse you people and your obssession with dark god orichi Psycho fill in the blank?

I believe there was some hacking in the past concerning Zeus that was contained. The sponsor is serious about keeping Zeus only in SMM.

Zeus and Sho took up to 6 to 7 months to complete apiece and took a bit of cash to get them done, so I respect any decision they make concerning there creations.

Perhaps if mugen could read zip files correctly the sponsors wouldn’t mind uploading a password locked zip file.

Also, I’ve spent a lot of time working on and balancing SMM,  so if peeps would just give it a chance, latest version, I’m sure they’d find it enjoyable and worthy of playing along side there commercial favorites. Hopefully…

Peace everyone!
Re: Saturday Morning Mayhem: Tournament Edition by DDR
#42  March 26, 2011, 04:06:23 pm
  • Chitown is the best town!
You can't have Sho-Nuff without Bruce Leroy!!