YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518620 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2461  August 21, 2018, 06:19:36 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Forgive me for the double post but....
#2462  August 21, 2018, 02:00:37 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Celica looks fuckin nuts
#2463  August 21, 2018, 02:48:21 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2464  August 21, 2018, 02:53:51 pm
Fourth Hector and still no beard.
So, who will you guys pick for your free unit ? Hector ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2465  August 21, 2018, 02:56:39 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA

The evil murder loli for me.

Because I actually do need a mounted healer that is actually good. All of my other healers are on foot, which does hinder mobility at times.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2466  August 21, 2018, 04:11:19 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

The evil murder loli for me.

Because I actually do need a mounted healer that is actually good. All of my other healers are on foot, which does hinder mobility at times.

Ok guys, here's the thing. All of them are gooooooood units, and it's just your idea of what you need. Need a damn good mounted healer that can defend herself? Veronica. Need a strong axe armor that can attack on the fly and help other armors? Epriham. If for some reason you still don't have that really good sword unit, and you want someone with brave power? Celica, which by the way shocked me by giving her that sweet gaiden look. And if you just want a powerhouse of a blue armor unit, get Hector because damn, he brings in the best of everything about him and jacks it up to absurd levels....not to mention he can get about 63 attack if buffed right. A solid round of CYL this year, and you won't go wrong with any choice.

Edit: Just like with a lot of armors.....they still can get freaking razzle dazzled.....
#2467  August 21, 2018, 05:19:57 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Picked Hector, did the redeem and got Veronica

Aces high, baby
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2468  August 21, 2018, 06:02:37 pm
Free Hector, then +def-res Ephraim on my 3rd stone. I'm good to go.
Still not convinced that staff users can finally be usable.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2469  August 21, 2018, 07:59:08 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I stand by my Elise (even though I did merge her a little bit, and gave her really good skills for her BST) if left unchecked, she can take out a few mages and those with weak resistance. But what healer worth their salt would go and attack units all willy nilly? Someone who can weaken them for the army that's who! I will admit that Veronica should only fight units as a last resort because she has very weak DEF and RES (also doesn't help that she's a cavalier).
#2470  August 21, 2018, 08:47:34 pm
I will admit that Veronica should only fight units as a last resort because she has very weak DEF and RES (also doesn't help that she's a cavalier).
Slap a dazzling staff on her (if you have one lying around somehow) and the AOE buff + AOE debuff on her weapon will take care of the rest.
edit - oh wait... she already has dazzling staff built-in on her weapon on top of the aoe buff+debuff. Yeah, together with wrathful staff, that's basically the one way staves can begin to work.
#2471  August 21, 2018, 09:00:16 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I will admit that Veronica should only fight units as a last resort because she has very weak DEF and RES (also doesn't help that she's a cavalier).
Slap a dazzling staff on her (if you have one lying around somehow) and the AOE buff + AOE debuff on her weapon will take care of the rest.
edit - oh wait... she already has dazzling staff built-in on her weapon on top of the aoe buff+debuff. Yeah, together with wrathful staff, that's basically the one way staves can begin to work.

Oh shit, hell yeah! It also doesn't help that when you get her to max lvl she says that when you do find her brother that she wants to see where you come from....IS quit playing with my emotions, this is the Veronica that I want for the story but they know we won't get that. Not to mention that she works very well with big maps and tempest trials.
#2472  August 22, 2018, 04:05:49 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#2473  August 22, 2018, 05:34:40 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Watch, I'll be fighting people with Deathblow 4 all of the time in the arena...

Damn whales.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#2474  August 22, 2018, 05:38:30 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Oh right, even more power creep with Death Blow 4.......DAMNIT.
#2475  August 22, 2018, 06:27:20 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
First time I play the game in months. Sharena gives a special welcoming if you drop the game for a good while (the cunt tries to guilt trip you).

lol these units look busted as fuck. So this Hector (holy shit four Hectors already) basically bends you over and fucks you up in the ass with a massive Ignis no matter which phase you chose to engage him?
#2476  August 22, 2018, 06:58:55 am
with a massive Ignis no matter which phase you chose to engage him?
I mean, Ares could do that already. Well, with only 36 def and not 43 (47 on defense), sure, but technically, we've seen that before - in fact he had the atk variation of that, with Draconic Aura and 55 atk (with a +atk IV), up to 62 with his Brazen atk/def for about 80 damage (before defense), and then add his seal def on top of that. Someone not blue with 40 def and 40 HP will still die in one hit. This level of broken was already there.

Currently with the new stuff, I'm wishing for a "damsel in distress" B skill to put on someone like Veronica with her dazzling staff and aoe debuff. Like granting WoM to everyone else for the user, anyone can teleport next to her, she debuffs everyone and can't get countered, then someone else comes in and finishes the job. It would be pretty much the only way to defeat someone like this new Hector without a Brave Lyn + (any green mage) combo.
Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:13:46 am by Byakko
#2477  August 22, 2018, 02:56:17 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
I think blue tome Micaiah can one shot Brave Hector on an odd numbered turn.

I went with Celica for the free summon since I don't have an infantry unit that can really walk up and facefuck everything. Skipped on Hector since I already have enough armored units, but I kinda wish I took a closer look at his kit to realize how borked he is.
#2478  August 22, 2018, 06:46:47 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen

This time round I summoned first since I had 400+ orbs to see who I got first. After getting a good haul and no Ephraim, I used my free summon on Ephraim. If I had no orbs I would have picked Veronica.
#2479  August 22, 2018, 07:22:24 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

This time round I summoned first since I had 400+ orbs to see who I got first. After getting a good haul and no Ephraim, I used my free summon on Ephraim. If I had no orbs I would have picked Veronica.

That was my way of going through things with this banner, and just like Lyn, I got Veronica because I have horrible history with getting 5* Colorless units. Also, Veronica is the only one I have.
Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:27:05 pm by R565
#2480  August 22, 2018, 11:26:06 pm
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
Used my freebie on Veronica, and then with my 50 orbs I ended up getting... another Veronica. Can't complain tho since this Veronica has pretty good IVs (+SPD -DEF) and I ended up getting Ephraim just now anyways after grinding for some orbs.