cvstakuma
#1  September 03, 2013, 05:01:32 am
  • No guts No glory..
Re: cvstakuma
#2  September 03, 2013, 05:46:42 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Looking real nice Dampir, gonna follow the progress of the Sakazaki paterfamilias

#3  September 03, 2013, 05:59:28 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Oh goodness, just what mugen needed, a CvS Takuma~

I'm happy to see that you made him, and he's looking pretty good. I only suggest to slightly tone down the brightest skin color or anything around it to fix the strong skin contrast he currently has.

Shit
#4  September 03, 2013, 11:43:07 am
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
Really nice. However, I think this thread is for Sprite Projects.

Question: This will be a patch for Don Drago's Takuma? If so, Takuma will have the sprites for Mr. Karate Mode?
#5  September 03, 2013, 11:54:16 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Another awesome project from you! Cannot wait to see full spritesheet.
#6  September 03, 2013, 11:55:41 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I hope this patch is for Don's Takuma since he has a ton of extra moves so people who pick up the raw sprites have more to work with.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#7  September 03, 2013, 12:00:03 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
And is already six button to make the transition to CVS easier.
#8  September 03, 2013, 07:11:40 pm
  • No guts No glory..
in fact i am aiming to make the sff for dondrago's takuma maybe in a future(2014) i`ll use his yashiro
#9  September 03, 2013, 07:49:11 pm
  • SNK is life
Face still looks TOO KOF. Try to make some tests to give his face a more CVS personality/look. That seems to be the problem with most of your KOF to CVS conversions - their faces don't look CVS at all, and that's distracting.

Here are some proposed changes to the face - Cartoonish mouth + darker + only cheekbones are lit up.

Also, I tried fixing some other things in those sprites, but I noticed that the skin tones you're using aren't quite correct, they're too bright and with too much contrast. You should use some real CVS skin tones for your sprites, or everything will look off.

#10  September 03, 2013, 10:12:00 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Maybe CvS Chang's skin tones would be good

#11  September 04, 2013, 12:17:49 am
  • No guts No glory..
there is a lot of time before i beging with this one ...soo there is room(i could say a 97% of posibilities) for changing many things
#12  September 04, 2013, 12:35:14 am
  • SNK is life
That is very good, because you did a GREAT job on the clothes, to see it all go to waste if the other parts don't look as good.
#13  September 04, 2013, 12:35:28 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
YES! 
#14  September 04, 2013, 01:29:54 am
    • Argentina
This is very promissing and I appreciate the time you're taking doing it. I hope you take note about what Walt did, I think he looks better :yippi:
And if you don't mind, I did a palette for him because you're still using KOF colors and maybe in the release you could use these colors :)
#15  September 04, 2013, 01:55:46 am
  • No guts No glory..
maybe i just separate the hair from the rest, maybe the black belt too......remember if ugly or high contrast colours are shown during the process they are just for retouching purposes, this one does not require deep CS anyway