YesNoOk

Hayato Kanzaki (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 10/28/17 (Read 48508 times)

Started by BahamianKing242, October 04, 2017, 08:41:40 am
Share this topic:
Re: Hayato Kanzaki - Updated 10/28/17
#41  November 19, 2017, 03:17:57 pm
yea i know of the missing plasma combos. ill update in future. and intro vs leo? what intro though?

Use your Imagination, Idk Just a thought. Would be cool to see 2 Capcom classic sword wielders have a intro. Use Hayato's Taunt as a delay after Leo's intro or His Winpose instead when he closes his sword, He'll Equip it.(Backward Animation?) Spitballin. But def Need those Plasma Combos. Lol

yea ill do the other two plasma combos! its easy. tbh i totally did forget to add them.
Re: Hayato Kanzaki (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 10/28/17
#42  November 19, 2017, 08:59:19 pm
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela
yea thats how i fix it. it takes2 power to air recover.  you wont air recover if you dont have 2 power stock. i kinda fix it like the air recover system in injustice2. only way i could balance it out. and its a cool feature to help get out of juggle combos

Hey bro,first,i downloaded hayato,and good char bro!,i liked his plasma field lv1 and 2 personally,and other thing,are you interested in do some marvel chars(like cyclops,captain america,magneto,etc),cause you have the goods bro,like infinite or jmorphman!!!
 :cool4:

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#43  November 20, 2017, 02:08:04 am
yea thats how i fix it. it takes2 power to air recover.  you wont air recover if you dont have 2 power stock. i kinda fix it like the air recover system in injustice2. only way i could balance it out. and its a cool feature to help get out of juggle combos

Hey bro,first,i downloaded hayato,and good char bro!,i liked his plasma field lv1 and 2 personally,and other thing,are you interested in do some marvel chars(like cyclops,captain america,magneto,etc),cause you have the goods bro,like infinite or jmorphman!!!
 :cool4:

yea plan to have captain america done in future but not sure of the other chars
#44  November 20, 2017, 11:24:04 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
yea i know of the missing plasma combos. ill update in future. and intro vs leo? what intro though?

Use your Imagination, Idk Just a thought. Would be cool to see 2 Capcom classic sword wielders have a intro. Use Hayato's Taunt as a delay after Leo's intro or His Winpose instead when he closes his sword, He'll Equip it.(Backward Animation?) Spitballin. But def Need those Plasma Combos. Lol

yea ill do the other two plasma combos! its easy. tbh i totally did forget to add them.

Awesome! Can't Wait, I'm patient. Another note: His Guren should ALWAYS Drop opponents by default (like any dragon punch that connects.)Opponents shouldn't air recover.