Started by Kamekaze, February 07, 2018, 08:39:10 pm
War
#1  February 07, 2018, 08:39:10 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
What is it g-nevermind.

He's probably received the most drastic changes in the entire game due to how bad he used to be comparatively. From testing in both AI and vs other people I can confirm that hes a legit threat now. Arcade run will be posted in a bit, i forgot to get it from twitch.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
Re: War
#2  February 08, 2018, 01:52:37 am
    • USA
He looks pretty cool. It's great to see Darkseid, Aquaman, and Michelangelo. The one thing Genesis would have over SNES is Aquaman had his trident. He looks naked without it. In the early phases, JLTF for SNES, they was going to have Aquaman with a trident! Also extra characters Martian Manhunter, Fire, and Shrapnel. I have a photo but I don't think my phone will allow me to attach the file. I hope Rat King and Karai make the roster as well!
Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 03:39:35 am by Mitewing
#3  February 08, 2018, 06:01:19 am
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
He looks pretty cool. It's great to see Darkseid, Aquaman, and Michelangelo. The one thing Genesis would have over SNES is Aquaman had his trident. He looks naked without it. In the early phases, JLTF for SNES, they was going to have Aquaman with a trident! Also extra characters Martian Manhunter, Fire, and Shrapnel. I have a photo but I don't think my phone will allow me to attach the file. I hope Rat King and Karai make the roster as well!

Karai is definitely not in this game.
#4  February 08, 2018, 06:51:38 am
    • USA

Karai is definitely not in this game.

Too bad. Odd you didn't decide to keep Karai, given her reoccurring status as a prominent character in the TMNT mythos.
#5  February 08, 2018, 02:54:19 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
It's only because shes not salvageable with the sprite set she has and this game already suffers from having more tmnt chars than JL so cutting her felt like the logical conclusion to it all. Her not being in won't be an issue at all because shes being replaced with a far better female fighter.

Anyway heres an arcade run
#6  February 08, 2018, 10:34:16 pm
    • USA
That makes sense. I'm guessing the female is either Aska/Mitsu, or your secret Genesis fighter, which would be April. Lol.
#7  September 20, 2019, 09:16:33 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
As you know this game has a bit of lore behind it. Some of that lore may or may not be given when two character fight each other in arcade mode. Here's War vs everyone in the game.

New #8  March 13, 2020, 04:56:56 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world

This project is wrapping up and the best way to show that is with an arcade ending!

Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:52:08 pm by Kamekaze