YesNoOk

NeoGeo/SNK Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Hidden Castle (Read 6547 times)

Started by AVPboy, June 06, 2018, 06:28:07 pm
Share this topic:
NeoGeo/SNK Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Hidden Castle
New #1  June 06, 2018, 06:28:07 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Well here i am with another Edit, one of my first contacts with MUGEN ever... the Nami ami dabutu site, i am not aware if the site is down or not, but those stages live forever for me, however i wanted to do my own version of one of this author's wonders... or three, to be exact,

Let me introduce you to a few of my works that were done for the Another King of Fighters - "AVPboy Edition" fullgame i am into.

THANKS to: "God, always God... and every single Human being on the Planet, because all of you are my brothers".
SPECIAL THANKS to: "•”L for creating this stage, Guillerme Augusto A.K.A. Gui Santos, Ezequiel A.K.A. Kirishima for being such a good buddy on this part of MUGEN plus any situation and to Bruce Pratt A.K.A. BahaminKing100 for reminding me how much i like SNK as well".
Compatible to: MUGEN 1.1 and (Maybe) 1.0
Animated: Enough... but maybe way more than that.

1. The sandstorm calm version (I got myself inspired on a Apocalyptic scenario)

2. The sandstorrm rainy version (This time it's meant to be falling some Acid Rain on the Castle)

3. The Night time and Orochi version (This one was unplanned until i saw some wonderful Orochi edits back in 2015 and 2016)

Some song suggestions:

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s6trnx6r7r26jb2/Castle.rar/file

Are you up to the challenge boys? HAVE FUN!
Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:18:33 am by AVPboy
Re: NeoGeo ProGear System/SNK Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Hidden Castle
#2  June 06, 2018, 06:40:50 pm
Omg! Yo thank you so much man! Another set of awesome stages to add to my game! Good job!
Re: NeoGeo ProGear System/SNK Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - Hidden Castle
#3  June 06, 2018, 08:17:53 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com