YesNoOk

Conspiracies discuss here!  (Read 43465 times)

Started by Memo, August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
Share this topic:
Conspiracies discuss here!
#1  August 30, 2013, 10:00:52 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I love me a good conspiracy theory and would love to hear some from you guy's and gal's.
Please use this thread to discuss whatever crazy, unbelievable shit you want too
without fear of being ridiculed by other members!
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:38:20 am by Memo
Re: Conspiracy's, WW3, UFO's, Reptilian's, Illuminati! discuss here!
#2  August 30, 2013, 10:06:30 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Well, the Area-51 stuff is over since they de-classified it, now we now what they got there, If any of these stuff that I truly believe in is aliens, they're are real and no one dares tell me the opposite

What do you believe in Memo?

#3  August 30, 2013, 10:10:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I believe in aliens being in Area 51 or they once where there,  i know it wasn't no swamp gas or a weather balloon.  I just hope we find all this out before I die,  I would love to know it all.  We possibly cant be the only planet out there with life.
#4  August 30, 2013, 10:16:58 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
It doesn't make any sense Earth is the only planet with intelligent life in a Universe with billions of galaxies.
Well, they said in Area-51, is where they had the U-2 Spy Plane, they used it to spy on the russians during the cold war, it was the first supersonic plane, and because of it's shape, speed and altitude it could reach, people confused it with OVNI's, that explains many OVNI sighting, but not ALL of them

#5  August 30, 2013, 10:20:49 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Yeah that's where they test all the secret air force planes,  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the UFO's people see around that area are actually US vehicles being tested.
#6  August 30, 2013, 10:22:18 pm
donald rumsfeld never denied that he is a lizard
#7  August 30, 2013, 10:23:31 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
We're probably not alone, but Earth is in the sweet spot for developing life, so you'd need a planet with almost exactly the same specifications (not too close or too far from the sun, roughly same size, etc). Additionally, said species needs to be intelligent enough to sustain themselves for the years they would spend traveling from their planet to ours (remember, the term "light years" measures the distance a beam of light travels in the course of a year, meaning you'll probably have hundreds/thousands of years spent traveling to Earth AT BEST).

I believe that Betty Crocker is secretly puppeteering the world leaders, and that they're actually the real beings in charge (they're probably aliens). Mark my words, when Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope become joint presidents and get sworn into office by Guy Fieri (a man who will be responsible for more human deaths than anyone in history), you will know that civilization is over and who our true overlord is.

Oh yeah and in order to counter it, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and Donald Glover will release Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff: The Moive, to lead an uprising that ultimately goes nowhere :(
Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:27:36 pm by Jangotine
#8  August 30, 2013, 10:24:08 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Joe Rogan, dude. Joe Rogan.
#9  August 30, 2013, 10:25:57 pm
human clones.
#10  August 30, 2013, 10:29:06 pm
  • Fuck You.
*conspiracies

also urien and gill are behind everything
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#11  August 30, 2013, 10:30:27 pm
  • snowy smart aleck
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico
That damn Skunk Ape is behind the evils of the world.
#12  August 30, 2013, 10:31:07 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
I personally blame Paperwaite
#13  August 30, 2013, 10:35:38 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Life sucks, but at least I have JoJo
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Onaga and his deception
#14  August 30, 2013, 10:37:26 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Don't Make Me Laugh!!
#15  August 30, 2013, 10:41:22 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
speaking about ufos, some time ago, i was in my cousin´s house. more or less 01:25 AM. and when the lights was turned off, a light suddenly appear, and invaded the room. we were shocked. i was very very scared to death.

that light was floating in the air, and exploded, but with no sound, and became bigger... then after some movements, it leave the room. while it was there, my body coudn´t move at all.

then i just remember awaking in the morning. the clock showing 07:10 AM.

when i asked my cousin about the misterious light, he asked me: "what are you talking about?" he acts like he don´t remember that event, until today.

this was 15 years ago.

some people call me crazy, or liar... but i know what i saw.
#16  August 30, 2013, 10:43:43 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
We're probably not alone, but Earth is in the sweet spot for developing life, so you'd need a planet with almost exactly the same specifications (not too close or too far from the sun, roughly same size, etc). Additionally, said species needs to be intelligent enough to sustain themselves for the years they would spend traveling from their planet to ours (remember, the term "light years" measures the distance a beam of light travels in the course of a year, meaning you'll probably have hundreds/thousands of years spent traveling to Earth AT BEST).

I believe that Betty Crocker is secretly puppeteering the world leaders, and that they're actually the real beings in charge (they're probably aliens). Mark my words, when Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope become joint presidents and get sworn into office by Guy Fieri (a man who will be responsible for more human deaths than anyone in history), you will know that civilization is over and who our true overlord is.

Oh yeah and in order to counter it, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and Donald Glover will release Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff: The Moive, to lead an uprising that ultimately goes nowhere :(
Well life can develop in extreme conditions,  it doesn't have to be the same as our earth conditions.  But t will probably be something completely different from the human race.  Think of the organism that live in the bottom of the ocean,  there was recently some types of organisms found that fed on arsenic and that shit would kill us.  Not all life will be the same.
#17  August 30, 2013, 10:48:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
speaking about ufos, some time ago, i was in my cousin´s house. more or less 01:25 AM. and when the lights was turned off, a light suddenly appear, and invaded the room. we were shocked. i was very very scared to death.

that light was floating in the air, and exploded, but with no sound, and became bigger... then after some movements, it leave the room. while it was there, my body coudn´t move at all.

then i just remember awaking in the morning. the clock showing 07:10 AM.

when i asked my cousin about the misterious light, he asked me: "what are you talking about?" he acts like he don´t remember that event, until today.

this was 15 years ago.

some people call me crazy, or liar... but i know what i saw.

I saw 2 ufo's once while I was driving down a country highway with my girlfriend. They were triangle shape.  The things look like 2 doritos stuck together because one was real close and right above the other and they had just 1 light in the middle.  When it happened I said,  oh shit babe! Look at that shit! Just to confirm that I wasnt the only one who saw it and she was as shocked as I was.  But it could of been a us army or air force plane being tested since it was close to the FT. Campbell area in TN.
#18  August 30, 2013, 10:53:17 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
@seedzhao: I had a interesting experience too.
@Memo: You're totally right, If life exists in a planete like Mercury (hot as hell) These beings would endure temperatures that would melt us like ice cream

#19  August 30, 2013, 11:03:34 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
2 doritos... i love doritos, man... well, about 3 years ago, i was informed that strange event ocurred in a neighbor city. then me and a friend were investigating this city.

when arrived there, we saw a land with bush all around us, and this strange round mark in the center. in the middle of the mark, the bush was yellow and dry.

ok, so we tried to take some photos, but the camera refused to work, creating strange statistic sounds... similar the radio in silent hill. just when we get away, the camera work again.

the place has a energy that prevented eletronic devices to function.

the people living there, told strange stories. a woman said that in middle of night, a strange sound of plane landed in the place, and the dogs was barking crazy, the when she saw trough window, she saw a ufo flying. this story was published on tv. and my friend has the photos.

very weird experience. sorry about my english, guys!

Posted: August 30, 2013, 11:06:11 pm
@Memo: You're totally right, If life exists in a planete like Mercury (hot as hell) These beings would endure temperatures that would melt us like ice cream

quick fist, please share your experience with us...
#20  August 30, 2013, 11:12:19 pm
there are creatures here in earth that lives in underwater, pressure itself can crush a human in an instant and there's no sunlight and they don't need oxygen to survive unlike regular sea creatures they live off in volcanic gas vents that can easily melt your face off. so a being living in mercury or venus isn't far fetch.
#21  August 30, 2013, 11:20:34 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

quick fist, please share your experience with us...

Mine was more than UFO's, and really intense
My house has a backyard, well more than a backyard, it was a big terrain with a small farm-like little house next to a lot of chickens. It's not there anymore, a flood a couple years ago, destroyed all of that.
Anyway, I was like 6 years old, I was walking near the backyard, and when I was in front of the door leading there (it had a fence) I saw a strange "thing" it had humanoid body, but it's proportion gave it away: it was like 2,20 Meters tall, long head, long arms and legs, ribs a lot bigger than ours, and stomach smaller, so It looked like it had a box in the chest, looked at me and then ran away.
I know this was no dream, I remember my dreams(nightmares) This was real

#22  August 30, 2013, 11:22:48 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
there are creatures here in earth that lives in underwater, pressure itself can crush a human in an instant and there's no sunlight and they don't need oxygen to survive unlike regular sea creatures they live off in volcanic gas vents that can easily melt your face off. so a being living in mercury or venus isn't far fetch.

This is so true, life itself is a mystery and we only know so little of how it works.  But everybody remember that its not all gonna be intelligent,   or mabey it is and we just dont know how to understand it or how they function as a society.  Like animals for instance,   we dont know what go's on in there minds, how they precive time,  if they have similar feelings as us.
#23  August 30, 2013, 11:29:01 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
quickfist, that was a very interesting experience you had. if i see something like that, i don´t know how i could feel. good story.
#24  August 30, 2013, 11:29:34 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Terrified as fuck, believe me

#25  August 30, 2013, 11:32:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

I felt it, I used to live in puerto rico and I swear to god I saw a chupa cabra or some ugly ass jack the fuck up animal, but when we made eye contact I couldn't move or say anything,  my body froze. And then he ran the hell away and I ran in the house screaming!
#26  August 30, 2013, 11:33:06 pm

This is so true, life itself is a mystery and we only know so little of how it works.  But everybody remember that its not all gonna be intelligent,   or mabey it is and we just dont know how to understand it or how they function as a society.  Like animals for instance,   we dont know what go's on in there minds, how they precive time,  if they have similar feelings as us.

that or maybe we're not the ones who are intelligent enough to understand life is. bacteria is enough proof for me maybe other life forms vibrates in different dimensions
#27  August 30, 2013, 11:34:50 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

I felt it, I used to live in puerto rico and I swear to god I saw a chupa cabra or some ugly ass jack the fuck up animal, but when we made eye contact I couldn't move or say anything,  my body froze. And then he ran the hell away and I ran in the house screaming!

Humans fear what they don't understand, especially if they're ugly as fuck

#28  August 30, 2013, 11:36:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#29  August 30, 2013, 11:38:08 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
memo, how was exactly this chupa cabra? can you describe it?
#30  August 30, 2013, 11:41:32 pm
  • SNK is life
I bet's you it's a kind's of Reptilian's
#31  August 30, 2013, 11:46:11 pm
  • ...why it is always HARDer to be myself?!
    • Brazil
I saw somenthing strange, like 1-2 years ago Daylight H16:05 on the job, me and the driver, we was coming from the the place that paint the things that we make in were we work, nothing strange, an normal day, the driver saw somenthing in the sky, and said: Hey what is that on the sky?, i say: what, were?, them i see somenthing strange triangle/boomerang form whit mate black paint in the sky, i said : this is strange, once we get close and under the BIG object becomes clear, we get out of the truck and i said : this is not an helicopter, dont have have helices, this is not an plane or ballon, this thing dont move exepct from an strange rotation, but is static, at this time me and the driver are scared as shit and fuck no camera or phone with camera (thats the politic were i work), and not only us, but others people have stoped and wathed the "UFO" in the sky, once we get back on the truck (we have stoped like 25min and the ufo stell there) to get back and once we finaly made to job, i starte to tell to every one whats have ocurred, nobody exept some friend and my family have belived in me.
On that time i was wathing UFO programs in the History Chanel, and i aways loved planes and helicopters and i know how to diferencie "UFO" to this kind of thing, i am not a jerk, some time ago like 2 months in the History Chanel, i saw that damn thing on the tv, i cant beleive that, that the prove that i am not Crazy(the guy of the UFOs) like some peoples say.
This thing is a nightmare to me, i cant forget that thing, dont leave my mind at all...
#32  August 30, 2013, 11:51:35 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I hear you brother, people don't believe because they don't want to accept that there are things they're convinced are not real, UFO's are the best example

#33  August 30, 2013, 11:54:58 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
memo, how was exactly this chupa cabra? can you describe it?

It was nothing like the pictures or what was on all the chupa cabra t shirts that were in style at the time, it kinda looked like a bald cat with fangs and some ugly ass eyes sticking out its head

Bea

#34  August 31, 2013, 12:12:55 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

Mercury has no atmosphere whatsoever, it is way too close to the sun, the temperatures in it's surface change too much during the course of one Mercurian day, it consists of approximately 70% metallic and 30% silicate material.
Venus I can see having some sort of live capable of adapting to it's hellish atmosphere and heat. Mercury is nothing more than a sterile rock.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#35  August 31, 2013, 12:13:20 am
    • Brazil
I hear you brother, people don't believe because they don't want to accept that there are things they're convinced are not real, UFO's are the best example

Worst than dont believe, some people have fear and some others say : My life is to busy and i dont give a shit to this kind of thing..., WTF MAN???HOW YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT TO SOMENTHING IMPORTANT LIKE THAT, WE DONT KNOW WHATTAHELL IS ON THE SKY, CAN BE EVERYTING, WE NEED TO KNOW WTF IS THAT!!!
I saw this thing on daylight, its strange non normal plane, delta/boomerang thing, no light, no sound, whatahell is that...?
#36  August 31, 2013, 12:25:49 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#37  August 31, 2013, 12:30:06 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
#38  August 31, 2013, 12:35:09 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
My mind is open to any possibility, the strangest,  weirdest things that seem  impossible could be true.  People sometimes don't believe because of the media, movies or story's written about such subjects. It will desensitized someone's mind to the fact and they would think, oh that's just hollywood, movie magic,  it cant be real if its in the movies!
#39  August 31, 2013, 12:37:03 am
#40  August 31, 2013, 12:37:34 am
can someone fix the gratuitous use of apostrophes in the thread title
Re: Conspiracy's discuss here!
#41  August 31, 2013, 12:44:24 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
#42  August 31, 2013, 12:44:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#43  August 31, 2013, 12:52:43 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
there´s a movie called: fire in the sky... about aliens... very interesting! someone has watched?
#44  August 31, 2013, 12:52:57 am
    • Brazil
Humans fear what they don't understand

so, if i do not fear, i understand it! or not......

Its just the way that this stuff is "Filtered" by the media, i can clarely see that some govern is hiden somenthing that they dont have control over, to not cause a mass panic
they just "hide", The 3 opition for ufos can be, ETs in space ship, US A51 black projects, or somenthing organic that we dont understand,
i think somenthing like we Humans live in fluid constant universe like --------------
and those things live in the same but can change like ---~~><--~~--^^
Just one teory.
#45  August 31, 2013, 12:55:23 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Its just the way that this stuff is "Filtered" by the media, i can clarely see that some govern is hiden somenthing that they dont have control over, to not cause a mass panic
they just "hide", The 3 opition for ufos can be, ETs in space ship, US A51 black projects, or somenthing organic that we dont understand,
i think somenthing like we Humans live in fluid constant universe like --------------
Just one teory.

What if UFO's are satellite's coming from other planets just stopping by to take photos and samples?
We are doing it on mars right now.  Its a possibility.
#46  August 31, 2013, 12:58:14 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org

Just one teory.

yeah, i agree... sometime ago, i was doing some reasearch... and found many theories and material about aliens... there´s even a russian book, that was secret until now... a guy on youtube made a video talking about. but for some reason his account was suspended.
#47  August 31, 2013, 12:58:27 am
#48  August 31, 2013, 01:06:59 am
    • Brazil

Just one teory.

yeah, i agree... sometime ago, i was doing some reasearch... and found many theories and material about aliens... there´s even a russian book, that was secret until now... a guy on youtube made a video talking about. but for some reason his account was suspended.

See, thats is information covered, hided, and "Filtered" by govern, man this get on my nerves...

@MEMO: your theory is very plausible, actualy atract my atenction, and just continuing whit it, we can be just like rats in lab, of couse i beleive in god but i have my mind extreme wide opened!!
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 01:10:54 am by C.a.r.l.o.s.
#49  August 31, 2013, 01:22:00 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
i have no doubt about satelites. they are very suspicious. the most impressive material about aliens that i´ve read, is about area 51... there´s so many shit happening in there.

a guy supposedly leaked some documents about the famous crash on military base in area 51.

among many things, they say that current technology advance is due to alien exchange technology. other lines of document, say that they are very fond of strawberry icecream... in fact this explain a lot why strawberry is so popular. these so called aliens are very old costumers of our "world system". they have created many things that we know, use and believe. they suck blood, they kidnap people... all of you have heard about that, correct? well... there´s so many legends, but don´t believe in all you see.

satelite is just a little tool. very useful one, i say.
Re: Conspiracies discuss here!
#50  August 31, 2013, 03:15:05 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Hey, last night I saw something on History channel quite absurd I admit, but they mentioned something that's been an interesting question for me, have we met extraterrestial civilizations thousands of years ago, when the Inca Empire made the Nazca Lines, did aliens had to do with it?
So what do you think? Have the aliens been amongs us for thousands of years?

#51  August 31, 2013, 03:29:25 pm
    • Brazil
Hey, last night I saw something on History channel quite absurd I admit, but they mentioned something that's been an interesting question for me, have we met extraterrestial civilizations thousands of years ago, when the Inca Empire made the Nazca Lines, did aliens had to do with it?
So what do you think? Have the aliens been amongs us for thousands of years?

Yes!!! I know this program, and some things is absurd but you can see that some things make sense like egypt piramids and some strange things like dinosaurs bones needs to be paint whit some thing(i think its bronze) because contain radiation, thats dont make sense to me because how can a civilization creat somenthing that wecanot explain or create this days like, or some technology that we have but at time was "IMPOSSIBLE" to create, very interesting!
How can a old civilization cut one montain in the half and make animal images that you can only see high above, we canot create this in 2013!the pieces of this puzzle dont fit at all!!!
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 03:38:23 pm by C.a.r.l.o.s.
#52  August 31, 2013, 03:54:07 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
The Nazca lines are extraordinary things, they're miles long, and have weird shapes, and If you look at some of the little statues they made, some resemple certain non-human species, they say it's veneration for their gods

#53  August 31, 2013, 04:03:23 pm
The Nazca lines are extraordinary things, they're miles long, and have weird shapes, and If you look at some of the little statues they made, some resemple certain non-human species, they say it's veneration for their gods

True, early civilization do stuffs to please their gods, I think this still applies atm.
how about this?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Writings in some Pyramid, you can see a helicopter, a submarine and a spaceship.
#54  August 31, 2013, 04:11:46 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Damn I didn't saw that before

#55  August 31, 2013, 04:12:51 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
My favorite conspirator was back in University/College, I was in a philosophy class called Love and Sexuality this philosophy course was an absolute joke and the most memorable moment in it was me getting wet to Brokeback Mountain which is the world's longest and most boring movie ever. But that isn't the conspiracy, one of the ladies in the class decided to tell us all about how much she hated the Bush Administration,
You see, her friend had wrote a paper about the Iraq war for his Poli Sci course. This college undergraduate 2 page report about the war caused GWBush himself to re-route this kids internet connection through the Bush ranch in Texas. This was proven because when the kid did a traceroute to some website, he bounced off a router in the state of Texas.

In another Philosophy class, someone else preached to the class about how Bush was murdering millions upon millions of children around the world every day. She made up for it the next day though when she offered the class a handful of bread. "Anybody want some bread?" Fucking kills me every time I hear it.

As for any conspiracies I believe in? I don't think Ed Snowden is real, I think he is made up just like Osama Bin Laden and Tupac to make us believe the US (aka world) government isn't being run by the nefarious Shadow Government. If you've ever watched Zeitgeist, Fahrenheit 9/11, Rescue 911, or Metal Gear Solid 2 cutscenes you'd know the truth is out there.
#56  August 31, 2013, 04:38:17 pm
    • Brazil
9/11 and Osama are the BIGEST lies ever!!!
-Osama, one character, not real, just someone that US make as "Terrorist".
-Is highjake planes and dont get shotdown this easy?
-Thermite found in WTC?
-Pentagon was hit by one missile, and not one plane!
If the US want somenthing and you are on the way, you will be "vanished" from the map.
They try to "Brain wash" people and works every time.

USA presidents are just Pupets of the real people that rule, even Obama cant go to AREA 51 whitout permission of the "Coronel"?WTF?he is the president, he is supose to rule the US and go here he want to.
#57  August 31, 2013, 05:34:37 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
check this out

#58  August 31, 2013, 05:58:51 pm
9/11 was an inside joke
#59  August 31, 2013, 06:02:02 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
9/11 was an inside joke

You believe so too huh? I havnt seen enough evidence to prove otherwise,   and why no plane wreck in front of the pentagon in every news video of the site during 9/11?
#60  August 31, 2013, 06:25:06 pm
    • Brazil
9/11 was an inside joke

You believe so too huh? I havnt seen enough evidence to prove otherwise,   and why no plane wreck in front of the pentagon in every news video of the site during 9/11?

Was a missile and i see the video on TrueTV, you want evidence here you have it:

-This is what the "plane" did to pentagon:

-And here you have the "Plane":

I need to say somenthing more?
#61  August 31, 2013, 06:49:50 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
This topic is basically to weed out the crazies in this forum.
#62  August 31, 2013, 06:52:53 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I know, anyone who doesn't trust the government 100%  must be like.....insane.
#63  August 31, 2013, 06:55:11 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Life sucks, but at least I have JoJo
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Obama riding a chopper tried to kill me once because i shat flying trough New York with my trusty owl.
Since then i don't trust the government.
#64  August 31, 2013, 06:58:45 pm
  • snowy smart aleck
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico
Pffft. I know I'm sane.

*goes back to wearing goat head, making a pentagram, and praising Azathoth*
#65  August 31, 2013, 07:13:50 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#66  August 31, 2013, 07:18:03 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Exactly, this is a thread for us paranormal, and conspiracies geeks to talk without being mocked

#67  August 31, 2013, 07:38:27 pm
    • Brazil
Insane is who think that the world is full of good people, know everything in the universe and how it works.
I realy have pity of this kind of people, because its the most manipulated and blind, confusing wide open mind whit crazy mind, but thats ok, is aways easy to weakmind people say that we are crazy.
#68  August 31, 2013, 07:41:59 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
It's healthy to be a skeptic, but only to certain degree. Using body bags as a basis for a theory about government sanctioned mass-murder just makes you a moron.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#69  August 31, 2013, 07:46:13 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
@C.a.r.l.o.s.: Tone it down with the manipulated, blind and weakminded people, We don't wanna start a fight here and ruin the thread.
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, here we express ours, and some poeple's opinion is that we're crazy. I learned to not let myself be bothered by that.

#70  August 31, 2013, 07:48:32 pm
    • Brazil
#71  August 31, 2013, 07:50:09 pm
    • Philippines
Blindly believing and being extremely paranoid are just two sides of the same coin. Just an advice.
#72  August 31, 2013, 07:51:30 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Guys let's not start a fight here, If anyone thinks the people talking here are crazy or a moron, save it to yourself.
I respect your opinion, but insults won't help.
From both sides

#73  August 31, 2013, 07:53:37 pm
    • Philippines
How is giving advice insulting?
#74  August 31, 2013, 07:55:55 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Also C.a.r.l.o.s. is actually a moron, so it's just true.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#75  August 31, 2013, 07:56:18 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#76  August 31, 2013, 08:01:07 pm
    • Brazil
Ok i think that ocurred that i insult some people, sorry.
@mgbenz: Thanks 4 advice man.
@quickfist: You right.

Just to remenber every thing here is an "TEORY" exept from personal experiences.
#77  August 31, 2013, 08:05:11 pm
    • Philippines
Also C.a.r.l.o.s. is actually a moron, so it's just true.

must be like.....insane.

weed out the crazies in this forum.

makes you a moron.

If you didn't realize we were all specifically talking about genuinely crazy conspiracy theorists which this forum actually had once by the name of Axsomethingsomething.
#78  August 31, 2013, 08:06:53 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Dude you need to get chill,  nobody is here talking about body bags so I dont know where you got that from, syiria thread?
And in here we are discussing theorys and ideas.  Dont come in here and call nobody crazy, we keep our crazy discussions in this thread we were not gonna bring our topics nowhere else so chill dont kill the vibe.

Fixed! This wasnt ment for Mgbenz

-And here you have the "Plane":

I need to say somenthing more?

When I look at this photo I can see only a missle flying towards the pentagon.  The little image in the middle is the proof.  That is a chemtrail from a missle,  as you can see it curves looks like an S shape.  I've shot AT4's in the ARMY, its an disposable RPG you only use once and junk the system afterwards.  Well missiles dont fly strait,  they spin like bullets and leave a chemtrail like that! 

But also im gonna point out the fact that the date on that security footage is not sep 11 its the 12th.
WTF?

Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:10:59 pm by Memo
#79  August 31, 2013, 08:53:17 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Something interesting i found.

I found this on a different site about alternative news and conspiracies.
This is Miranda, Moon of Uranus, some people think it looks like it was
striped mine'd. 

Strip minning on Earth

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

site where i got pic of miranda
http://www.geographicus.com/P/AntiqueMap/MirandaSouthern-usgs-1988

#80  August 31, 2013, 09:21:40 pm
a footage of what really happened in area 51.
#81  August 31, 2013, 10:07:32 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
That video was awesome,  when the song started I got goosebumps and  bunch of childhood memories.
#82  August 31, 2013, 10:53:28 pm
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
#83  August 31, 2013, 11:53:36 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I have many of those but I don't think they imply I've been abduced

#84  September 01, 2013, 12:08:32 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
also, i´ve found this...

http://www.thisman.org/

i wonder if this is somewhat related? i mean, with ufos or what...
#85  September 01, 2013, 12:22:34 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I don't think this has much credibility, It could easily be a lie for god-knows what purpose, and If it's real and many people have indeed dreamt this man, I say it's the dream imitation theory

#86  September 01, 2013, 12:26:52 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
humm... so... do you think so... i never dreamt about this guy... but i think is interesting... there are so many theories out there. i would like to know more about them.
#87  September 01, 2013, 12:40:32 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Look, there are things that are worth knowing of, and others that can easily be a prank, or a twisted lie for fun.
You've seen all those ghost pictures?
80% of them are photoshop, the media, and especially the internet aren't reliable sources, neither are people, that what makes this so hard to understand/believe.
Humans are incapable of always telling the truth, and sometimes they think they're telling the truth.

#88  September 01, 2013, 01:13:51 am
    • Brazil
Look this:
Those escultures from an ancient civilization are dated 10.000 ago.

What you guys think looks like "birds" to you? :alien:
#89  September 01, 2013, 01:33:26 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#90  September 01, 2013, 01:39:41 am
  • I will absolve you of your original colors.
    • www.bluehitbox.com
#91  September 01, 2013, 01:44:23 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
You just gotta believe
#92  September 01, 2013, 02:34:23 am
    • Brazil
#93  September 01, 2013, 03:07:45 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
Look, there are things that are worth knowing of, and others that can easily be a prank, or a twisted lie for fun.
You've seen all those ghost pictures?
80% of them are photoshop, the media, and especially the internet aren't reliable sources, neither are people, that what makes this so hard to understand/believe.
Humans are incapable of always telling the truth, and sometimes they think they're telling the truth.

quickfist, fortunately, i don´t believe in everything i see, as i said before, you must not believe in all you see... is important to expand and increase in knowledge. i really apreciate your opinion. and i like the way you think.
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 03:20:39 am by seedzhao
#94  September 01, 2013, 04:26:19 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
also, i´ve found this...

http://www.thisman.org/

i wonder if this is somewhat related? i mean, with ufos or what...

I hate this site, but: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-man-ever-dream-this-man

some people began investigating the origin of Thisman.org and identified Italian sociologist and marketing strategist Andrea Natella as the creator of the website. It was also revealed that Natella runs an advertising agency called Guerilla Marketing, which designs subversive hoaxes and creates weird art projects exploring pornography, politics, and advertising. The site was briefly acquired by horror movie production company Ghost House Pictures, in promotion for an upcoming film titled This Man, written and directed by American filmmaker Bryan Bertino.

So in other words, it would be like going to one of Cloverfield's viral sites way back when and thinking it was tied to UFO's.
#95  September 01, 2013, 07:21:57 am
  • tempus rerum imperator
    • seedzhao@jabber.org
wow, jangotine... good job....
#96  September 01, 2013, 05:11:17 pm
but dont need to be sarcastic. :P
I wouldn't if you weren't condescending about those who don't believe, calling them manipulated, blind, weak minded, and acting like they think the world is full of good people when they're simply not gullible, uneducated, paranoiac, or unable to search for proper answers. "You think that looks like birds to you" is still condescending.
Protip : I found that explanation the same way everything else I or anyone could find a proper explanation for everything else in this thread. I just put it through Google image search. (go on, try it on the Abydos hieroglyph image from page 3)

Also, I think my "sarcasm" was pretty tame in comparison. Not to mention it was just humor and not even real sarcasm.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:18:06 pm by DKDC
#97  September 02, 2013, 12:07:54 am
    • Brazil
but dont need to be sarcastic. :P
I wouldn't if you weren't condescending about those who don't believe, calling them manipulated, blind, weak minded, and acting like they think the world is full of good people when they're simply not gullible, uneducated, paranoiac, or unable to search for proper answers. "You think that looks like birds to you" is still condescending.
Protip : I found that explanation the same way everything else I or anyone could find a proper explanation for everything else in this thread. I just put it through Google image search. (go on, try it on the Abydos hieroglyph image from page 3)

Also, I think my "sarcasm" was pretty tame in comparison. Not to mention it was just humor and not even real sarcasm.

Ok i think that ocurred that i insult some people, Sorry.
@mgbenz: Thanks 4 advice man.
@quickfist: You right.

Just to remenber every thing here is an "TEORY" exept from personal experiences.

-Sorry for the misunderstanding, the"Bird" thing was a joke too, because of (technical) obvious reasons this is not a bird or airplane.
-I have not addressed your name at the time I wrote you know what, sorry if you felt offended.
#98  September 02, 2013, 12:33:33 am
-I have not addressed your name at the time I wrote you know what, sorry if you felt offended.
I don't think that's relevant who you were talking to (and you were talking in general, so you were pretty much targeting the whole world as long as they didn't believe), but either way, my initial post was a joke, sure I was mocking your post a bit, but I wasn't trying to act like I was out to get you. I did get ticked off at your "you don't have to be sarcastic" (which is also patronizing) but that's all, never mind that.
#99  February 02, 2014, 07:50:30 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#100  February 02, 2014, 08:51:34 pm
could be true, i experienced snow here twice already. it's not that big of deal.
#101  February 02, 2014, 09:04:23 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
could be true, i experienced snow here twice already. it's not that big of deal.

I used to live in Georgia back in 2001-2003 and I remember riding sk8ing downtown
ATL with just a t shirt and shorts, it used to never get that cold before.
#102  February 02, 2014, 09:12:11 pm
our temperature dropped to 18-9°c just this january freaking cold for a tropical island.
#103  November 07, 2014, 02:35:39 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#104  November 07, 2014, 03:03:49 am
well anything is possible. i won't be surprised if there were life back then in mars seeing there are marks of possible gullies. and mars is still in the goldilocks zone.
#105  November 07, 2014, 04:55:38 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
a couple of my favorite anomolies found on mars.
im convinced there was intelligent life there at some
point in time.

a broken statue?

thigh bone?

statue?

did jesus preach on mars too?
#106  November 10, 2014, 07:34:02 pm
  • I'm just a sweet transvestite
http://www.examiner.com/article/statue-of-an-elongated-head-identified-by-nasa-mars-rover-photo

check this out,  a rock that looks very much like the head of a statue
found on mars and it was identified by NASA.

That's just a pareoidolia(something that casually looks another thing). There's, however, another of those Martian rocks that looks EXACTLY as a cynognathus skull. Take a look.
- REAL CYNOGNATHUS SKULL:

- "Cynognathus" in Mars:

Let's paint it

Let's zoom'em

I prefer thinking it's, just a coincidence. What takes my whole attention is, the presence of round  and sharp stones in the same, kinda like in OUR world. Has that photo been taken in an extincted riverbed of Mars?

Also, the original photo comes from NSA itself:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00064/mcam/0064MR0285069000E1_DXXX.jpg

Have a nice day!
#107  November 10, 2014, 07:48:59 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I remember seeing that pic of the cynognathus.  Very interesting stuff.
I would not be surprised if the same type of mammals and reptiles
here on earth inhabit other planets too.  There has to be other types
of animals in other worlds that we have not seen too also.
It would be cool if we found a planet inhabited by dinosaurs but i dont
think we would be able to live on that planet not because of the raptors
and t.rex but because the oxygen would be too thick for us.
#108  November 10, 2014, 07:50:08 pm
It doesn't strike you as odd that the first "painted" picture looks nothing like the original image from the NASA ? Seriously, the last one and the one before that don't even look similar to each other, the last one is missing the rest of the "bones" that are behind the supposed skull. Come on.
#109  November 10, 2014, 07:53:15 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
It doesn't strike you as odd that the first "painted" picture looks nothing like the original image from the NASA ? Seriously, the last one and the one before that don't even look similar to each other, the last one is missing the rest of the "bones" that are behind the supposed skull. Come on.

in that image the top of the skull is below the rest of the fossil.
in the painting the skull was placed back where it would belong
to complete the picture.
#110  November 10, 2014, 07:56:40 pm
So... It's a few different rocks that, once put together in a specific position, look similar to something else ? And that's coming just after Felo dismissed another post as being pareidolia ?
#111  November 10, 2014, 08:00:31 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

the fossils are seperated just like ones would be here on earth.
#112  November 10, 2014, 08:16:41 pm
  • I'm just a sweet transvestite
I remember seeing that pic of the cynognathus.  Very interesting stuff.
I would not be surprised if the same type of mammals and reptiles
here on earth inhabit other planets too.  There has to be other types
of animals in other worlds that we have not seen too also.
It would be cool if we found a planet inhabited by dinosaurs but i dont
think we would be able to live on that planet not because of the raptors
and t.rex but because the oxygen would be too thick for us.

It's supposed that Mars hold life around 4000 millions years ago, then the life line(I don't know the correct word for this in English) changed its place<---Hypothesis. Maybe a meteor impacting the planet or else. I just don't know. Anyway, I don't think that "dinosaurs" would live in another planet, since Earth's biology is based in C. Also', atmosphere's composition in our planet has changed, more oxygen in the past(allowing to have meganeura an 180 cm long dragonfly aside other giantic insects/arthropodae/BUGS), our Moon is getting further year by year(in the Triasic period, days were of 23 hours); we just can't make things "simple" while speaking about life in our planet. Now imagine that in other planets with different systems. There's A LOT of factors to count...

The image(painted) and the original have those "bones" of behind. I think there's a bigger chance of the closer rock "being" a skull instead of the further; this one looks more like an earth fault, that's the main thing that strikes me more: while it's notably round, the rocks around are edgy. If you look closely, there are more faults a bit closer(behind the "skull). There's a similar thing near my town, in the forest. That's why I prefer thinking the further is just a geologicalfault, in other words, a pareidolia. Is just the closer what makes me think.

Also, about the missing bones, just go to a paleonthological excavation. Sometimes you'll find that there are missing bones, parts of the skeleton that are above, or the skeleton itself is divided intwo(or more) parts because of transitional faults or else...that happens here a lot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/duck-billed-dinosaurs-hip-tail-discovered-mexico-f6C10713860

They just found the ribs and tail in that place AND you can see that there's a difference of around 50 cm of height between ribs and tail(reference: those scientists). Where are the head, and etc?--->geological faults.
#113  November 10, 2014, 08:21:53 pm
the fossils are seperated just like ones would be here on earth.
So... It's a few different rocks that, once put together in a specific position, look similar to something else ? And that's coming just after Felo dismissed another post as being pareidolia ?
Also that's not "similar to how it is on Earth". How it is on Earth is that we actually look at the real thing and study it, not through a picture, but by actually picking the thing in your hand. You can't take the conclusions we make on Earth and apply them to a single picture of some rocks.
#114  November 10, 2014, 08:40:41 pm
damn if the earth didn't lose those excess oxygen i would be playing for the spurs today.
#115  November 10, 2014, 09:19:32 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
I hate to be the asshole that burst your bubble but those simply look or are just rocks IMO... ive seen better alien shape rocks that ofcourse aren't real here on many hicking trails,, i do believe aliens existed or exist in mars but as bugs, plants and microscopic creatures, as for statues , figures  and signs left in there it could be possible
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:52:02 am by Lord Kain
#116  February 27, 2017, 12:53:52 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Anybody here mess with 4chan? Apparently someone posted a pic of a real alien in the desert and the site when down 40 seconds later for about 20 minutes and all evidence and the original thread were deleted. Any of you
Saw it? I found an alleged corrupted version of the picture and some others that look pretty awesome I'll post Them in a bit

I like this one!

The corrupted image of the supposed real pic

And this wtf is that??
Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:56:57 pm by Memo
#117  February 27, 2017, 03:10:51 pm
  • The Best of Both Worlds
  • SuperStar
hello everybody.
very intersting,i start saying illuminatis and Mortal Kombat Ultra are conspiranoia and avoid talk about it.
better talk about Mandela Effect,that is curious.

#118  February 27, 2017, 03:30:22 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#119  February 27, 2017, 06:51:29 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Also I coulda sworn that's Voldemort's head photoshopped in but I'm prolly wrong.
#120  February 27, 2017, 07:35:01 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Did some diggin around and some folks say this is the original
And it was snapped with a trail cam, ill admit it looks more
Credible than the others. The alien actually looks like he's in
The desert and not photoshopped.

#121  February 27, 2017, 08:42:32 pm
  • *insert villain laugh here*
    • Brazil
Groot? XD
#122  February 27, 2017, 08:53:51 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Come on man he looks nothing like groot lol, he looks more like a
bald 84 year old nut sack.
#123  February 27, 2017, 09:03:19 pm
The one behind. Can't miss it, it looks like a tree. It's Groot.
#124  February 27, 2017, 09:05:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#125  February 27, 2017, 09:12:26 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
oh shit, it's a real world photo of Oro
#126  February 27, 2017, 09:33:53 pm
if there is a secret society that is controlling the world's politics and economy and whatnot, i don't think they'd would be as cultish and as over the top as people make them out to be.
they'd probably be a bunch of old men in suits in a generic meeting room, with a pretty secretory outside.
and controlling the world would be a pretty boring thing to them, with lots of paperwork.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#127  February 27, 2017, 09:48:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
if there is a secret society that is controlling the world's politics and economy and whatnot, i don't think they'd would be as cultish and as over the top as people make them out to be.
they'd probably be a bunch of old men in suits in a generic meeting room, with a pretty secretory outside.
and controlling the world would be a pretty boring thing to them, with lots of paperwork.

this is the group your talking about right here
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html
#128  February 27, 2017, 10:09:12 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Dynasties, empires, criminal families, cults and even actual conspirative groups all eventually fall victim to decadence, in-fighting and backstabbing. The idea that a small group can amass unparalleled wealth and power in the dark and pass it from generation to generation in an impregnable secret society is patently retarded. Humans are too greedy and unstable to pull that shit off.
#129  February 27, 2017, 11:10:43 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
BUT ALIENS AREN'T

(twilight zone theme here)
#130  February 28, 2017, 05:17:23 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#131  March 01, 2017, 07:05:22 pm
Come on man he looks nothing like groot lol, he looks more like a
bald 84 year old nut sack.

i believe you, you seem like a person who is an expert on old men wrinkly nut sacks
#132  March 01, 2017, 07:12:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#133  March 01, 2017, 08:51:58 pm
  • *insert villain laugh here*
    • Brazil
Even the alien has better photos than me, how disappointing...
#134  October 24, 2018, 09:46:46 pm
  • Gaps? Where we're going, we don't need gaps...
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Let the speculative fearmongering commence
#135  October 24, 2018, 11:20:29 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I actually believe this has a shot of being true.

Yes I mean it, but not in the "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" kind of way. I think some leftist with no direct ties to George Soros, the Clintons or anyone else could be sending these packages.

Think about it for a second, you can try to assassinate Barack Obama or any Democrat every day of year, why would you do so right before the midterms? isn't the timing just a little bit suspicious?

Also the logistics of this terror attack are sketchy. Who's dumb enough to send bombs on the mail to the congress or the Clinton's house thinking they wouldn't be screened? in the absolute best case scenario you'd kill one or two clerks, not your target, assuming the bombs even work. It's like the sender didn't want this shit to work, just make noise.

If the bomber really is a retarded right wing nut, we'll probably have a name before the end of the week and I'll take my tinfoil hat off and admit I'm a paranoid idiot. But if the bomber covers his tracks successfully despite his apparent incompetence at everything else then something doesn't add up.

#136  October 25, 2018, 12:18:47 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude, I am with you on this one.
#137  October 25, 2018, 01:41:33 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
With the way that Trump has been openly endorsing acts of violence against political opponents, I find it a lot easier to believe some maga motherfucker just went and mailed bombs out to the first democrats he could think of off the top of his head.
Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 04:04:22 am by Person Man
#138  October 25, 2018, 03:52:17 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
If we were on december I'd 100% agree this is some magapede who drank too much of QAnon's kool-aid, but again, the timing is too suspicious.
#139  October 25, 2018, 09:49:49 am
The rednecks are just as riled up as the democrats. So if you think it's a good timing for democrats to do something like this, it's just as good for a republican to do the same thing.
#140  October 25, 2018, 02:01:25 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
as if anyone's gonna remember this in a week when trump... *throws dart at dartboard* leaves an upperdecker in angela merkel's house
#141  October 25, 2018, 02:38:01 pm
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
killing your political figureheads to own the conservatives
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced
#142  October 25, 2018, 04:11:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nah, at worse they would have killed the people on charge of pre-checking the mail of the figure heads.
#143  October 25, 2018, 06:18:56 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
They’ve just found more bombs that were sent to Joe Biden and Robert De Niro of all people.  Yeah, it’s definitely just some right wing fuckhead targeting people who’ve spoken out against Trump.  A false flag wouldn’t bother going after random celebrities.
#144  October 25, 2018, 07:53:04 pm
Meanwhile, Trump says it's the media's fault and they need to be less hostile.
Right.
#145  October 26, 2018, 10:58:22 am
i've read somewhere that those bombs doesn't even have an initiator. so probably just to stir some noises.
#146  October 26, 2018, 07:10:59 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#147  October 26, 2018, 07:31:29 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
SO, it was no democrat and no trump supporter. It was Florida Man !
#148  October 26, 2018, 08:17:37 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
*takes tinfoil hat off*

I'm a paranoid idiot.
#149  October 30, 2018, 08:09:05 pm
  • Raging Fist