YesNoOk

Making a move but... (Read 531 times)

Started by jeffry0392, October 12, 2019, 06:39:29 pm
Share this topic:
Making a move but...
#1  October 12, 2019, 06:39:29 pm
    • Philippines
Hello. I'm needing a help on a basic move. Like the jump medium punch act like Kyo's Down+HP move when the opponent is in the ground, it only hits and flinch while in the air, it hits and makes the opponent fall down hard. Any help would be nice from this. :)
Re: Making a move but...
#2  October 12, 2019, 10:37:56 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Iirc because I'm out of practice but you can set up different effects for air vs ground in the hitdef. Air.fall = 1 should mean they only fall if theyre airborne. Fall = 0 for the ground portion. You can also set up different anim types if memory serves. Check out hitdef in the docs. Should give you all the air vs ground parameters.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: Making a move but...
#3  October 16, 2019, 06:14:51 pm
    • Philippines
Iirc because I'm out of practice but you can set up different effects for air vs ground in the hitdef. Air.fall = 1 should mean they only fall if theyre airborne. Fall = 0 for the ground portion. You can also set up different anim types if memory serves. Check out hitdef in the docs. Should give you all the air vs ground parameters.

Thanks for this one. It works well now.
Now this one's solved. :)