YesNoOk

Super Saiyan Toshiro Hitsugaya (Read 45062 times)

Started by Ichiron47, May 10, 2009, 08:32:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Saiyan Toshiro Hitsugaya
#21  May 12, 2009, 08:03:49 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
Yeah I have heard of that. But I don't really care. I'm doing whatever that's on my mind. I don't really care what people think. If you hate it, then that's ok. I wont care. So the "combining different anime" thing will go on. Wheather you like it or not. Nothing is going to stop me.
Combining different animes is usualy an Idea thats bound to fail, but I could care less because the character is a broken and messy. ZOMG IT'S A SUPAH SAIYAN VERSION OF *insert character here*.

No
#22  May 12, 2009, 08:10:50 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Yeah I have heard of that. But I don't really care. I'm doing whatever that's on my mind. I don't really care what people think. If you hate it, then that's ok. I wont care. So the "combining different anime" thing will go on. Wheather you like it or not. Nothing is going to stop me.
Combining different animes is usualy an Idea thats bound to fail, but I could care less because the character is a broken and messy. ZOMG IT'S A SUPAH SAIYAN VERSION OF *insert character here*.

Supah Saiyan Spongebab? *hint hint*

#23  May 12, 2009, 10:18:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I know you make gimmick characters but PLEASE GOD NO
#24  May 12, 2009, 02:39:17 pm

That's never going to happen.
#25  May 12, 2009, 02:39:55 pm
#26  May 12, 2009, 03:00:36 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#27  May 12, 2009, 03:16:20 pm
#28  May 12, 2009, 03:55:19 pm
  • NOOB AI creator - CORRECTION my SKILLS. GONE O_O
you should make a super sayian demon yusuke urameshi i wonder wat dat would be like!!
#29  May 12, 2009, 04:19:08 pm
you should make a super sayian demon yusuke urameshi i wonder wat dat would be like!!
Sorry but I'm only making Super Saiyan characters from InuYasha and Bleach. And isn't there a "Majin Yusuke"?? I could've swore that it exist....
#30  May 12, 2009, 04:19:47 pm
    • France
:gonk:

OKP

#31  May 12, 2009, 11:04:14 pm
  • Rocky Vega
    • www.okp.ownbb.com
sayan toshiro!!!!!! wow i naver heard about this.
But is cool character.
Bravo
#32  May 13, 2009, 12:37:47 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
:omg:

Yellow hair does not mean Super Saiyan/new char.

It's like me calling a blonde girl super saiyan since her hair's blonde.
#33  May 13, 2009, 01:28:40 am
:omg:

Yellow hair does not mean Super Saiyan/new char.

It's like me calling a blonde girl super saiyan since her hair's blonde.
And I also changed the power up sprites so someone WONT say anything stupid like that.
#34  May 13, 2009, 01:34:48 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
That still hardly changes it.
#35  May 13, 2009, 02:43:30 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
For the hair, basically just draw a series of sharply angled, pointed spikes that extrude from his scalp. It helps to draw the outline of his head, as shown in this picture, so you can tell where the hair should go. It's easy to make it too big or too small if you don't know where to position it. Even though it's spiky, make the hair full and rounded, rather than just using straight spikes. All the spikes should curve inward, not just stick straight.

Source, even though it is LOL:http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/howtodraw/jdillon/goku_tutorial.html
#36  May 13, 2009, 06:52:38 pm
  • the cuteness of my avatar can kill you!!!!!
    • www.esnips.com/profile/d6a221e4-a13d-42c1-a38e-b477f61d0327
Ur jealous that DBZ is better than Bleach, and ur making SSJ Bleach characters, and video Bleach with Japanese DBZ Songs.

Bleach Sucks, and will suck always.

got that right.....bleach stinks like hell!!!!.......how could anyone stand a low life anime.......if there was an anime that shounen jump failed in my opinion.......bleach is simply one of them!!!!!

it seemed that there were no bad feedbacks in ur edit......did u just edit d sprite or d coding too?......usually people don't tolerate sprite swapping.......unless provided that d creator allowed u to sprite swap d character people will accept that but it doesn't give u much of a credit......i don't believe u even get one anyway......
Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 06:57:55 pm by blackcat_natsume
#37  May 14, 2009, 06:11:00 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

It already did.
#38  May 14, 2009, 07:42:30 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
He's yellow so he's SSJ.
#39  May 14, 2009, 08:22:08 am

It already did.
Seriously?????? I did not know that....o_o"
#40  May 14, 2009, 10:13:14 am
    • France
I have a Super Saiyan Ren Idagawa, wanna trade ? :wiseguy: