YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 574879 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#121  March 19, 2011, 02:15:17 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks for the kind words, people! Now some things!

Chun Li:
- Tensho Kyakku is fixed. Forgot about the old sheet. This is new and even it's bad(too selfish!!), I proudly can say it's better than Capcom's. I have talked with some spriters about it, and maybe the main problem is I made her leg a bbit too high, which it's a minor mistake(I hope)
- Se'en Shuu is also finished. I like how it looks, + thanks to Hades for animating it.
- Tenshe Rekka Finished
- Converting some SF3 stuff. Not sure if leave her (in air) down+mk as it's in CvS2 or converting it from SF3.

Rose:
- Basic gethits has been fixed + color separated.

That's allfor today, A bussy, bussy month with University and work+ Degree Final Project...it hurts!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#122  March 19, 2011, 02:37:20 am
    • Chile
Fucking great, but I want screenshots!!  :)
#123  March 19, 2011, 11:16:05 am
Fucking great, but I want screenshots!!  :)

I don't have screenshots(since I'm not a programmer), but I can provide some sprites for you all to see. There's a small comparison between the old in the tenshe rekka and tensho kyakku(I lost the old se'en shuu), plus a random thing. In others, I need suggestions: who of you want to have that SF3 movement converted?

#124  March 19, 2011, 04:59:24 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
Awesome work, this is quite the task you've taken on for these chars. Honestly I'm still waiting to see more of Stygia!!!
Spriting is hard.
#125  March 19, 2011, 08:02:07 pm
    • USA
I would like to, the SF3 version is much better because she looks down trying to hit the enemy instead of just throwing a random kick and hitting the enemy without even looking at him. Also I always liked the way that move looks like... on Yun :P
#126  August 14, 2011, 03:01:00 am
[GILL] : RESURRECTION!!!!

Woah! It's been time since I write for the last time...O.o Well, a lot of stuff has been done in real life, so...T_T

I just advanced (noticeably) in Rose, because I had no more time for others U_U. So now, read the list. I also decided to finish C.Viper, Rose and Chun Li, so Cammy is out of the bunch.

Some of the names in this list are not exact, since I don't know how to properly tell them in English(Please, patience...)

What's done[/U]
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

OK, and now something people will like ^o^!!

Feel free to play with the colors. I forgot to add the current(main) one for it, so it will be welcome your help :3

Have a nice day!!

PS: Basara, you have work!!
#127  August 14, 2011, 04:46:37 am
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
thats awesome man!! i hated when Gill used resurection and got yo full power yet again, but your resurection is definetively a good one to see, also, cant wait to see your Pokemon #336  :sugoi:
#128  December 18, 2011, 07:01:33 pm
[ GILL ]: RESURRECTION!!!!

Well, just to inform. Rose has been FINISHED. I'll now need help with the sparks, since the last link doesn't works and so, I can't have those old CvS-like she had.

I'll be making a bmp with the SFZ/CFJ sparks for seeing if someone can help me with this, since i suck at doing that.

Now it's time to wake up Viper...

Have a nice day!
#129  December 18, 2011, 07:35:00 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Awesome news bro, looking forward to seeing her in action someday.
#130  December 18, 2011, 07:43:14 pm
  • Mas y Mas Wips XD
    • alan-san.deviantart.com/
Indeed Good news that you finished Rose. im really looking forward to see what you have in store for Viper.  ;P
#131  December 18, 2011, 08:41:39 pm
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
I'm glad to see that the topic is resurrected >:3!

Also, for Rose, I suggest the guy that helped Jmorphman with Vice's fx, I'm not sure if he was CrazyKoopa.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549
Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 08:52:22 pm by Takato-kun
#132  December 18, 2011, 09:01:17 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
STYGIA!!!!
Spriting is hard.
#133  April 18, 2012, 11:03:11 am
[ GILL ]: RESURRECTION!!!

Wowowowowow!! It's been time!! U_U

Well, here are some things to say:

ROSE

She is COMPLETELY finished. I'll wait untill Basara's version for releasing the sprite sheet.

ADON

All his sprites are colour separated now. He didn't appear in my wip list, I know. He's being made by Basara-Kun, as Rose.

XXXX

He's just a colour separation for a group of friends whose project I'm collaborating on. More news when the time arrives, so...silence by the moment!

CRIMSON VIPER

· BASICS: Everything is finished. I'm adding her a roll movement, as in SFZ.
· BASIC ATTACKS: I'm just missing the air kicks. Aside that, every kind of basic attack is finished.
· DIRECTIONAL ATTACKS: I'm missing the forward+MP. F+MK is finished, even I'm not that happy with the final result.
· GETHITS: Everything is finished, but I somehow missed to do her defense sprites(air, stand and crouch, LOOOOL)
· SPECIAL ATTACKS: Thunder Knuckle HP is finshed. I'm now going with the MP&LP versions; Burning Kick is finished; Seismic Hammer is being done in these moments; Ultras hasn't been started, but they're traced OR ripped.
· MISC STUFF: Taunt is done. I'm missing the sprites/animations for the Round 1 wins, so...I'll wait to finish these U_U.

CAMMY

I have started her, not a lot of time ago, but her looks are "different", her movements are MORE like SF4, for making a difference between Killer Bee and Dolls from SFZ(I'm not working on those). She also will has NEW stuff, more Sambo and CQC attacks based.

KAZUYA MISHIMA

HAH!! You didn't expect this one! Well, he's the first MINI tekken character I do. I somehow finished his basic stuff(just missing his Walk animation-from Rugal- and run-I don't know which fits better to him) and ripped(youtubeeeeee!!) some of his animations. Now, I'd like to know if a tekken liker coder is interested on him ^^!

So, I guess is everything for today. Keep tunned!!  :D
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:28:43 am by FeLo_Llop
#134  April 18, 2012, 11:19:46 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Cool, waiting to see what Basara comes up with.

What do you mean by "MINI Tekken char" ? Is he a chibi ? :P

Good luck with all the spriting, can't wait to see Camy and C.Viper finished for coders to use. :)
#135  April 18, 2012, 11:31:04 am
Merci! Merci beaucoup, Cybaster! I did wrong at saying "mini" without explaining what i was talking about.

I have added a sprite of those who I can show(except Adon, cause he's in a BIG pcx and I'm lazy to take a single sprite).

Have a nice day, people!
#136  April 18, 2012, 11:45:01 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Did someone say PotS Cammy spriteswap?
No? Because I heard it. Except with a different level 3 (Gyro Drive Smasher probably can be done with existing sprites)

But the SFIV stance is lame, include classic stance!!!!

SNT

#137  April 18, 2012, 11:47:41 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Damn it, JM, you have a pile of shame longer than my... well it's long.  You've got Rolento, Benimaru, Kim, Cody, Yamazaki, and that mystery character who is not Team Rocket.  Finish what's on your plate first, man.
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:50:43 am by SNT
#138  April 18, 2012, 11:51:23 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Damn it, JM, you have a pile of shame longer than my... well it's long.  Finish what's on your plate first, man.
I haven't started anything new so all that stuff on my plate is just stuff I want to do in the future so whatever don't tell me what to do or how to not make run-on sentences. >:[
#139  April 18, 2012, 04:43:56 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
aw crap, and i've posted in cvs thread about your cammy, if he could help you

but i fail >:(

Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:42:21 pm by Texas Money Davis
#140  April 18, 2012, 04:51:51 pm
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
I like her stance in sf4. One of the few things I like about sf4.
Spriting is hard.