YesNoOk

Goku Black & Zamasu (Read 4123 times)

Started by Feddi09, July 31, 2018, 08:29:15 pm
Goku Black & Zamasu
#1  July 31, 2018, 08:29:15 pm
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
Can someone please point me in the right direction for the Goku Black and Zamasu EB custom sprites. I don't want to just steal them from someone else's project because I've seen plenty of them. I would appreciate it thank in advance.
LW
Re: Goku Black & Zamasu
#2  July 31, 2018, 10:07:13 pm
  • You, my friend, are weak.
#3  July 31, 2018, 10:12:53 pm
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
Can someone please point me in the right direction for the Goku Black and Zamasu EB custom sprites. I don't want to just steal them from someone else's project because I've seen plenty of them. I would appreciate it thank in advance.

What you asked for and more right here http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/24368-dragon-ball-z-extreme-but%C5%8Dden/

I Don't want the characters. I just want the sprites and/or sprite sheets. I don't wanna have to go into someone else's project and steal them but I will if I have no other choice.
LW
#4  July 31, 2018, 10:38:39 pm
They are custom made
#5  July 31, 2018, 10:46:42 pm
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
They are custom made

I know that, doesn't mean there aren't any sprites sheets out there. Here is Goku Black SSR but its a dirty sprite sheet I can't make a palette out of that. I just need one for Goku Black, Goku Black SSR, Zamasu, & Zamasu Fused.

LW
#6  July 31, 2018, 11:40:25 pm
I tried to help. You may have to get Fighter Factory 3 and just load the ssf file and export the sprites and make your own sheet in Game Maker or what ever you use. I'm converting alot of DB Super characters and that's what I did.