YesNoOk

Request: Broken Mugen 1.1 edit by Some Guy. (Read 11464 times)

Started by Eric The Nihilist, July 05, 2018, 12:59:58 am
Request: Broken Mugen 1.1 edit by Some Guy.
#1  July 05, 2018, 12:59:58 am
    • Canada
Anyone able to send me a copy of Oldgamers Some Guy's 1.1 edit of Broken Mugen? Its not on his website anymore, and the only site I could find it on is a certain blacklisted addware site.

It's one of my all time favorite packs and I'd love to play it in 1.1

thanks!
Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:42:48 am by Eric The Nihilist
Re: Request: Broken Mugen 1.1 edit by Oldgamer.
#2  July 05, 2018, 11:26:22 am
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
#3  July 06, 2018, 03:04:19 am
    • Canada
Awesome. Thank you very much Kaczor.
#4  July 07, 2018, 02:08:51 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
I want to point out that I did not EDIT anything.The only thing I did was to Transfer the Existing Data files that was already made for the Mugen 1.0 over the Mugen 1.1, I never once made no changes. I wish people stop thinking that I had anything to do with Broken mugen and two4teezee is original person that made broken mugen NOT ME.

The real Story about it was..

How the Broken mugen got transfer over the Mugen 1.1 and the story started was one guy on Mugen fighter guild requested to GUI to make a Convert of broken mugen for mugen1.1  but they had no idea on how to do it or did not know how to go about on doing it. so I took upon my self and did a simple transfer just to be very nice to the guy's request and to save time for gui007 BECAUSE he had way to many convert request to deal with,

I also had to go to Mugen Wikia website and let the owner know that they made HUGE Mistake by putting my name on there mugen wiki info about Broken Mugen and me
So I told them and explain to them that there was no edit involved and I had nothing to do with broken mugen 1.1 as well. so they cleared my name off there info database and told them It's was nothing more huge misunderstanding, because one guy thought its was converted but its really was not......

that how the story went down. I had to clear my name because of the big huge misunderstanding, that another reason why I give up on converting screen pack because of it

Boy talk about the worse mistake of my life...........SO Please correct your title please.

I had nothing to do with Broken mugen, its was all a easy data folder transfer, nothing more than that. there was no editing involved  no covert involved no nothing of anything at all, But you know what was my biggest mistake was ?
I should never had done it  or taken request from that person >.<
And the funny thing out of this big misunderstanding is that  No one got the the hint. so I say it again ITS NOT A CONVERT ITS NOT A EDIT, ITS A DATA folder TRANSFER  hahaha.......really  :P
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:37:54 am by OldGamer
Re: Request: Broken Mugen 1.1 edit by Some Guy.
#5  July 07, 2018, 09:46:19 am
    • Canada
I think you're being a bit over dramatic dude. I know its two4teezee original, settle down.

god damn.