YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 650648 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: All in the family
#1201  June 21, 2018, 06:35:09 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Makes me want to just hug a flag.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1202  June 21, 2018, 08:54:26 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Any particular flag in mind, or just a general flag?
#1203  June 21, 2018, 10:34:56 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Oh, you know the one
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Sweets for Angela
#1204  June 21, 2018, 05:07:14 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#1205  June 21, 2018, 07:14:53 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Oh, you know the one

How awkward of him.

And fucking Starburst candies?  Are you kidding me?  Starburst are a good candy, but c'mon, that's very disrespectful.
#1206  June 21, 2018, 07:53:23 pm
More interestingly, he was pouting with his arms crossed like a child surrounded by adults scolding him, then he folded like a bitch saying fine I'll sign, threw in one more insult, and then after he left he said actually nu-uh I'm pulling out of the thing I just signed.
I mean...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1207  June 25, 2018, 03:28:58 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Even Deez Nuts is a better choice for President at this point.
Literally.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:35:11 pm by TrinitroRoy
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: SCOTUS upholds travel ban 5-4
#1208  June 26, 2018, 05:18:17 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
#1209  June 26, 2018, 09:26:48 pm
    • Canada
So this is a question for other fellow non-Americans, since they don't do so well with world history, but anyone else getting Gestapo vibes from these ICE fellows?

Stopping people on the highway to check for there papers, ransacking businesses that employ immigrants and shutting them down, sticking unwanted immigrants into concentration camps?

American is walking down a very, very dark road, and this is all reminding me way to much Germany circa the 1930's.

I know the alt-right wingers knee jerk reaction is to instantly dismiss this as Godwin's Law, but that's bullshit. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its probably a Nazi Duck.

#1210  June 26, 2018, 10:46:38 pm
this is all reminding me way to much Germany circa the 1930's.
It shouldn't because it's a completely different situation. Germany went into that willingly because they were being crushed by actual problems and an agonizing economy and society (as the consequence of a war that they also caused, sure, but still). This should remind you of every other dictatorship that at first pretends to be a democracy, like some that pop up somewhere in the Middle East or in the middle of Africa or Latin America, or Russia (except less smart), which isn't that much better, but there's less risk that they'll start physically invade everyone around them for a long time, just shoot them down if they try to come in.
But yeah, calling the current administration stormtroopers is close enough. And it's close enough to Nazis in general because apparently they're "good people".

What's the most mind-numbing is that a lot of Republican representatives on every level have completely stopped pretending to care about democracy. Some of them in Congress or whatever try to show up from time to time on TV saying "this time he's gone too far" on a regular basis but still without doing anything about it, they just let it roll and see if it can't work out for them as long as possible for some reason. That's the problem with people who keep going either "sure you won, but you still have to work with us and we'll scream if you don't !" or "we won, so you shut up now, we're not working with you, you're working with us !" no matter where things go.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:50:59 pm by Byakko
#1211  June 26, 2018, 11:34:03 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
#1212  June 28, 2018, 09:08:14 am
  • ANC
this is all reminding me way to much Germany circa the 1930's.
It shouldn't because it's a completely different situation. Germany went into that willingly because they were being crushed by actual problems and an agonizing economy and society (as the consequence of a war that they also caused, sure, but still). This should remind you of every other dictatorship that at first pretends to be a democracy, like some that pop up somewhere in the Middle East or in the middle of Africa or Latin America, or Russia (except less smart), which isn't that much better, but there's less risk that they'll start physically invade everyone around them for a long time, just shoot them down if they try to come in.
But yeah, calling the current administration stormtroopers is close enough. And it's close enough to Nazis in general because apparently they're "good people".

What's the most mind-numbing is that a lot of Republican representatives on every level have completely stopped pretending to care about democracy. Some of them in Congress or whatever try to show up from time to time on TV saying "this time he's gone too far" on a regular basis but still without doing anything about it, they just let it roll and see if it can't work out for them as long as possible for some reason. That's the problem with people who keep going either "sure you won, but you still have to work with us and we'll scream if you don't !" or "we won, so you shut up now, we're not working with you, you're working with us !" no matter where things go.

"they were being crushed by actual problems and an agonizing economy and society" - We have: police killings, crowd shooter violence, opioid crises, home market failings, to name a few on a long list. It's not accurate because at least Germany didn't have as many issues, but there is a definite percentage of people who are willingly accepting this behavior

America is no longer a democracy.
#1213  June 28, 2018, 09:55:53 am
Sure, but Germany was in a far deeper hole than that.

CF7

#1214  July 01, 2018, 10:10:04 pm
American is walking down a very, very dark road (...)
Y'see, it's funny. In my country, every time Trump does anything, all newspeople say, "he is stupid, he is going to destroy his countries' economy, he is going to make western civilization go nuclear', and yet, every action of his make his country grow. So what I understand from this is that the newspapers lie a lot, and that he is a great man. I wish my country had a politician like him, who would say, my country first, who would open up the markets, diminish taxes and redact deals that are not good to my country.

America is no longer a democracy.
Yes, they are: They can control their own borders. The countries inside eurozone can't, and that's what I would call a dictatorship.

OZ

#1215  July 02, 2018, 02:52:30 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
he is a reality television personality. he stands for nothing. end of discussion.
a disgraced republican party has used the media blitz to hold on to their puritanical political ideals for as long as they can
and have quite possibly damned us all in the meantime

please, non-US citizens, forget this country
learn from our mistakes

P.S SPOILER: america is not getting better
ಠ_ಠ
#1216  July 02, 2018, 05:17:35 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
That's disappointing. I have always wanted to move to the US and live there. I don't see that happening anytime soon, not with Trump in charge.
#1217  July 02, 2018, 03:54:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
who would open up the markets, diminish taxes

He is closing the markets; harvey davidson is out.

Diminishing taxes is good, but onlt if you also have to diminish government spending, otherwise you create deficit or debt, not that it would matter for his generation, tho.
#1218  July 23, 2018, 11:31:27 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021234525626609666
To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: IRANIAN RAGEFEST EDITION
#1219  July 24, 2018, 10:05:54 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Change the title to "caps lock is cruise control for cool".
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Manafort Found Guilty
#1220  August 22, 2018, 07:57:14 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA